Cat Crazy

Murray, KY

#1 Sep 3, 2012
Hey everyone! Once again we have 4 beautiful kittens that need good homes. 3 are solid white and have GORGEOUS blue and green eyes. And one small black and grey striped one that's VERY playful. We're conveniently located on 5th street in downtown if anyone wants to stop in and gander. Just leave a comment and we can set up a time.:)
Madisonville, KY

#2 Sep 3, 2012
M or female
jsyk

Clay City, KY

#3 Sep 3, 2012
How much? I'm trying to find a play buddy for a kitten that was rescued yesterday.
Looking for a kitten

Washington, IN

#4 Sep 4, 2012
Do you have any Male Kittens? I have been looking for a good kitten for a couple months now. I had a older cat that passed away back in June.I can come by and look at them anytime before 10a.m. if you are available at that time. Please get back with me so I can come by and see your little fur faces and hopefully take one home with me..:)Thank you for posting!!:)
long drop

Angola, IN

#5 Sep 4, 2012
The best thing to do with kittens or puppies or small dogs or cats, is to put them in a box and throw them off 312 bridge. I know cats have 9 lives but that seems to use all of them up. And that way you can save the anti freeze for special occasions.
fjghj

United States

#6 Sep 4, 2012
Hate cats...
got the giggle until

Mayfield, KY

#7 Sep 4, 2012
I misread the title.. I thought it said Kitty Livers... started laughing but when I came in here to write that... "Long drop"s answer was last and I lost my giggle. How cruel some people are. It's like they are annomous on here and they can show their true colors. I feel sorry for their family.
and what "fjghj" wrote, that's not a problem.... they are stating a fact. It's how they feel about cats. Some people do.
ENJOY your day everyone...:)
Cat Crazy

Murray, KY

#8 Sep 4, 2012
They are free. I think there are 2 males. And before 10 is fine with me. I'll be here tomorrow if anyone wants to stop by. Just come down 5th street and it's the Bright blue house on the right before you get to central baptist.
Looking for a Kitten

Washington, IN

#9 Sep 4, 2012
@ Cat Crazy.. I will be by tomorrow between 12:00 and 1:00 to more than likely take one of the males, could you please hold them until I can come look at them? Looking forward to seeing you and the little fur faces tomorrow..:)
mightyincognito

Murray, KY

#10 Sep 7, 2012
Looking for a Kitten wrote:
@ Cat Crazy.. I will be by tomorrow between 12:00 and 1:00 to more than likely take one of the males, could you please hold them until I can come look at them? Looking forward to seeing you and the little fur faces tomorrow..:)
have always loved a pretty puss;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Trent Reznor 160,676
Private investigator 4 hr Clifford 1
hi 5 hr Tonight guy 20
what are they gonna build 6 hr Kunta Kinte 8
I need to warn people 8 hr cheap trick 16
How much do full time aision employs make? 8 hr Yep yep 7
the best jobs or factory's in Corbin ky 9 hr country girl 1

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages