Theft in Walmart parking lot

Theft in Walmart parking lot

Posted in the Corbin Forum

I saw you

United States

#1 Dec 22, 2011
To whoever stole something from the Walmart parking lot last night, I just want you to know you were seen taking it. Your description is known, as is the description and license plate number of your vehicle. These will be given to the police unless the item is brought back to Walmart and turned in TODAY! By the way, I wouldn't attempt to pawn anything unless you'd like to spend Christmas in jail. You have a chance at redemption. I'd take it if I were you.
good for you

Chicago, IL

#2 Dec 22, 2011
what time did this happen and what was taken, so many stinking theives in this world, why don't they just get their butts out of bed and get a JOB which I know that is too much to ask out of some people, and good for you, turn them in, or they will steal again.
Wight or Wong

Winchester, KY

#3 Dec 22, 2011
Another really good question is?????? Why are you trying to negotiate with a common thief? Sounds kinda like you don't really have anything on them.
Denmark

Pompano Beach, FL

#4 Dec 22, 2011
Wight or Wong wrote:
Another really good question is?????? Why are you trying to negotiate with a common thief? Sounds kinda like you don't really have anything on them.
Wight. Something fishy.
Tina

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Dec 22, 2011
I know I'm locking my doors next time I'm at Wally World. I hate that you got robbed but the theives probably sold everything they stole 20 minutes later or traded it for pills. But good luck with retreiving your items.
Josh

United States

#6 Dec 23, 2011
Not only do you get robbed in the parking lot ,but in the store as well,bunch of crooks,
60scamarogrl

United States

#7 Dec 23, 2011
Tina wrote:
I know I'm locking my doors next time I'm at Wally World. I hate that you got robbed but the theives probably sold everything they stole 20 minutes later or traded it for pills. But good luck with retreiving your items.
I would strongly advise keeping your doors locked. Somebody went thru my car right in my driveway and even took the console apart and for what?? I didnt have anything in my car. Anybody have a clue why they would take the console apart??
employee

Somerset, KY

#8 Dec 23, 2011
I know the cops are looking for a guy who stole some stuff out of a green bug last night. And the owner is offering a reward for info. They pulled the cameras and saw what car he got into.
employee

Somerset, KY

#9 Dec 23, 2011
The owner left info on how to reach them if anyone has info they said they would gladly put up a 300 dollar reward even though no where near that amount was stolen.
Lol

Corbin, KY

#10 Dec 23, 2011
60scamarogrl wrote:
<quoted text>I would strongly advise keeping your doors locked. Somebody went thru my car right in my driveway and even took the console apart and for what?? I didnt have anything in my car. Anybody have a clue why they would take the console apart??
A lot of people hide/store money and belongings in their car dash for safe keeping. I have no clue why, but they do.
Kay

United States

#11 Dec 24, 2011
I always lock my car, even at home. But, when I parked in the Walmart parking lot last night, there was a middle-aged man sitting in the car next to mine (as if he were waiting for his wife to finish shopping). He rolled down his window and told me to make sure I locked my car, because he had just seen a man going through the parking lot trying doors to see if any cars were unlocked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cornbread Convocation 11 min jim thompson 2
Tiff H and Bronson 20 min Lollloll 4
Solar Eclipse Glasses 30 min Speckled Bird 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min CCzar 166,298
What happened to Trae Pennington? 1 hr DaTruth 18
complaints about corbin bingo parlor (Jan '09) 7 hr Suck it Sarah 359
gossip in corbin 11 hr butbthen... 6

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages