help

London, KY

#1 Feb 6, 2013
is it true they won't help you at the office? Is it better to do it somewhere else? what do i need to go there?
Well

Barbourville, KY

#2 Feb 6, 2013
help wrote:
is it true they won't help you at the office? Is it better to do it somewhere else? what do i need to go there?

It's true but Middlesboro will help you.
yeah right

London, KY

#3 Feb 7, 2013
Middlesburo is aweful!!!!! I never had them help me on anything and had to get it fixed in corbin.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4 Feb 7, 2013
help wrote:
London has always been helpful. Corbin is a joke. But what else do you expect from. They act like your taking money from them.
Well

Barbourville, KY

#5 Feb 7, 2013
yeah right wrote:
Middlesburo is aweful!!!!! I never had them help me on anything and had to get it fixed in corbin.
My experience was good with Middlesboro but Awful in Corbin. Glad yours was good.:)
now and then

Mount Vernon, KY

#6 Feb 13, 2013
I went to Corbin years back and it was horrible. Went a few months ago and the two girls that were working were great. They made sure I was taken care of. I have heard in the past that office was not good but it changed
corbin dude

Monticello, KY

#7 Mar 2, 2013
I was unemployed for 8 months up until Jan 2, 2013 and I always received helpful, friendly service from the Corbin Unemployment Office. They are very nice people there. I am very glad I found a job though. :)
true

Sheridan, AR

#8 Mar 5, 2013
it depends on when u went to corbin. if it was a few yers ago then it was bad. but it is good now. they have changed alot of things and people and that place is diffrent now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min yeehaw 5,215
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 31 min Bill 26,279
Root Beer Stand 46 min Chili farts 3
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 153,774
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Princess412 81,638
Halloween City 9 hr hey 2
New bike shop 10 hr Biker 2
•••
•••
Corbin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Corbin Jobs

•••
•••