Men who cheat on their wife?
ROBBIE

Hopkinsville, KY

#42 Aug 26, 2008
i cheat on my wife. so what, shes a b!tch and she deserves it! she will never find out either because i'm on TOPIX and nobody knows who i am.
just me

Anderson, SC

#43 Aug 26, 2008
Why don't you divorce her if you are so unhappy with her? Nobody deserves being cheated on.
my wife is a whQre

Georgetown, KY

#44 Aug 28, 2008
I think she has been f*cking around on me with my friend(s). She is a real slut.. She thinks i dont know, but i will say this! she does a real good job covering it up.Except the late night calls while I am out of town.Say them on the phone bill. So what do you do when your wife is gorgeous whore.
BEND OVER

Carrie, KY

#45 Aug 28, 2008
my wife is a whQre wrote:
I think she has been f*cking around on me with my friend(s). She is a real slut.. She thinks i dont know, but i will say this! she does a real good job covering it up.Except the late night calls while I am out of town.Say them on the phone bill. So what do you do when your wife is gorgeous whore.
Maybe living with a husband that thinks his wife is a slut is WHY SHE CHEATS or maybe its that small thing between your legs that you have between your legs! If you know shes cheating why do you stay there! Instead of WHINING!
get em first

Georgetown, KY

#47 Aug 28, 2008
cheat on the chicks before they do you
lucky in luv

Corbin, KY

#48 Aug 28, 2008
What about harold romines i heard that he cheats on his wife all of the time!! dirty ass thing
I should know

London, KY

#49 Aug 29, 2008
Louie Helton is a lieing cheating scum bag!! He told me he was divorced and come to find out he's not only married but has two small kids! I feel so gross and ashamed but I had no clue. I was just going by what he said. Now that I know what a scum bag he is I've asked around (which I should have done in the first place) and found out he does this kinda stuff all the time! What a loser!!
ICANDOIT

Mayfield, KY

#50 Aug 29, 2008
ROBBIE wrote:
i cheat on my wife. so what, shes a b!tch and she deserves it! she will never find out either because i'm on TOPIX and nobody knows who i am.
Wow this has got to be the most stupid thing I have ever read, IGNORANT must be this guy's middle name. And no, this isn't a pissed off female. I am a 28 yr old male. Married 8 years with 2 kids. My wife isn't perfect but I tell you what, only a real p*ssy would cheat on a woman. Apparently he couldn't man up so he had to go make himself feel better by getting laid by someone else, probably someone that reminded him of his mother so that he felt more accepted. Pathetic.
divorceme

Mayfield, KY

#51 Aug 29, 2008
wow.
A real woman

London, KY

#52 Aug 29, 2008
ICANDOIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow this has got to be the most stupid thing I have ever read, IGNORANT must be this guy's middle name. And no, this isn't a pissed off female. I am a 28 yr old male. Married 8 years with 2 kids. My wife isn't perfect but I tell you what, only a real p*ssy would cheat on a woman. Apparently he couldn't man up so he had to go make himself feel better by getting laid by someone else, probably someone that reminded him of his mother so that he felt more accepted. Pathetic.
Way to go!!! Not only do I agree with you but I bet this guy could be Louie Helton!!
infidelity

United States

#53 Aug 30, 2008
Any big time names that you know are cheaters?

“7 CAME 11”

Since: Aug 08

corbin , ky

#54 Aug 30, 2008
they are not men at all ... they have reverted back to the basic animal that they are
joey

Mayfield, KY

#55 Sep 2, 2008
ICANDOIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, I am 38 years old. I agree with you 100%. I have been married 13 years. I have 4 kids, life isn't always perfect but only a p*ssy would cheat on their spouse. Man or woman. It is not acceptable and shouldn't be tolerated. My wife has her flaws, and so do I. Would won't always see eye to eye with the person you are with, but you have to not give up if you love the person. If there is no love there, don't cheat on them, get a divorce. I don't personally agree with divorce's either, but I know from my point of view I would much rather be divorced then to be cheated on. Sounds like there is alot of scum around this town that I wasn't aware of. Men, love your woman. Make her feel like she is your everything, if you do this, she will make you a happy man. I love my wife with all my soul and being, I would die if I didn't have her. She not only gave herself to me forever, but she gave me my 4 kids, that in itself is the most beauty anyone can ever hold.
Women, treat your men like they are your everything. If you do this, they will set you on a pedestool and make you their queen.
To those of you that don't agree or aren't willing to do this for someone else, you don't deserve someone to live the rest of your life with then. I know that there are some of you that can give your life to making someone else happy and then they treat you like you are the dirt of the earth, but I want you all to know, men and woman alike, not everyone out there is like that. You can find someone to be good to you and to treat you the way you deserve and need to be treated. Don't ever just settle for what is right in front of you, go out and get your forever!
please dont make me

Corbin, KY

#56 Sep 2, 2008
joey wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, I am 38 years old. I agree with you 100%. I have been married 13 years. I have 4 kids, life isn't always perfect but only a p*ssy would cheat on their spouse. Man or woman. It is not acceptable and shouldn't be tolerated. My wife has her flaws, and so do I. Would won't always see eye to eye with the person you are with, but you have to not give up if you love the person. If there is no love there, don't cheat on them, get a divorce. I don't personally agree with divorce's either, but I know from my point of view I would much rather be divorced then to be cheated on. Sounds like there is alot of scum around this town that I wasn't aware of. Men, love your woman. Make her feel like she is your everything, if you do this, she will make you a happy man. I love my wife with all my soul and being, I would die if I didn't have her. She not only gave herself to me forever, but she gave me my 4 kids, that in itself is the most beauty anyone can ever hold.
Women, treat your men like they are your everything. If you do this, they will set you on a pedestool and make you their queen.
To those of you that don't agree or aren't willing to do this for someone else, you don't deserve someone to live the rest of your life with then. I know that there are some of you that can give your life to making someone else happy and then they treat you like you are the dirt of the earth, but I want you all to know, men and woman alike, not everyone out there is like that. You can find someone to be good to you and to treat you the way you deserve and need to be treated. Don't ever just settle for what is right in front of you, go out and get your forever!
Seek help. Soon. Sounds like married life has been working on your mind. I would run like hell from a co-dependent man like you. I bet you smother your wife with all of your girly talk.
REALLY

Somerset, KY

#57 Sep 2, 2008
If Joey is for real. I want a man like him. I personally do not think there are any men like him. Too good to be true. To love and appreciate you like that. NO WAY! He is what majority of women dream of. A Cinderella story. Just does not happen. There is no such thing, not in this lifetime. Bitter, you betcha.
Jasmin

Manchester, KY

#58 Sep 2, 2008
Two words for you....Louie Helton.
seriously

Austin, TX

#59 Sep 2, 2008
eyewitness wrote:
The thing about it is.......when men are happy and satified, they do not cheat on their wife. I don't sleep with married men, but it isn't because there aren't plenty of opportunities. I don't see how a woman could put up with their husband cheating, but many do because of MONEY. It makes me sick, marriage, the cheating, all of it.
I know men who are happy and satisfied but still cheat cause its in their nature. some men/people will cheat regardless of how happy they are just for the thrill of it.
nonono

Corbin, KY

#60 Sep 2, 2008
REALLY wrote:
If Joey is for real. I want a man like him. I personally do not think there are any men like him. Too good to be true. To love and appreciate you like that. NO WAY! He is what majority of women dream of. A Cinderella story. Just does not happen. There is no such thing, not in this lifetime. Bitter, you betcha.
Joey sounds like a pansy to me. Women walk ALL OVER men like that. Behind every man that treats his woman like a queen, is a woman who treats him like dirt. That is real life. Most women prefer a man who enjoys life, and not just spending it with his head up his "queen's" butt.
hmm

London, KY

#61 Sep 2, 2008
nonono wrote:
<quoted text>
Joey sounds like a pansy to me. Women walk ALL OVER men like that. Behind every man that treats his woman like a queen, is a woman who treats him like dirt. That is real life. Most women prefer a man who enjoys life, and not just spending it with his head up his "queen's" butt.
Sounds like somebody is jealous of something he'll never have to me.
Good luck keeping a woman there "fun" guy.
nonono

Corbin, KY

#62 Sep 2, 2008
Nope, I am a woman, and I have had men like Joey. You lose respect for men like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min Peter stain 149,568
Hot nurses at Corbin hospital. 5 hr Where 3
I'm tired of everyone saying "America needs god" 6 hr Rushbo 11
Who is running for Commission 8 hr WTF 6
Brooklyn brothers pizzeria 8 hr WTF 33
Twist & Shout 11 hr Stay Calm and FHRITP 35
looking to rent 11 hr dkt 1

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages