Next Last
i know him

Pikeville, KY

#1 Aug 20, 2008
let's expose some of these dirt bags!
realist

United States

#2 Aug 20, 2008
99.3% of men nationwide; 99.9% of men in Corbin. Seriously, the list would be much, much shorter if we could name te two or three men who don't, or haven't cheated in their lifetimes. Wake up wives, girlfriends... quit living the "I have the true faithful man" fantasy.
i have not

Brownsville, TN

#3 Aug 20, 2008
get a life
i do

Brownsville, TN

#4 Aug 20, 2008
whats it to you
DR Phils wife

Corbin, KY

#5 Aug 20, 2008
Well ive been married for quite sometime and me and my husband both cheated. The thing about that was, we were seperated, when it happenned, and actually do to all the lack of affection we both gave to eachother, when both of us cheated it kinda created some strong spark of fire between the both of us, that we became closer. Now my advice is this, dont do what i did to get that spark, you can get that spark, by #1 husbands- dont control your wives, leave them home alllllll dayyyyyyyy long. We are human, not dogs in the kennels, dont be so non trusting to the point your wife actually cheats on you, because i'll tell you this, Woman arent angels either. Trust me, we are soo overly perfectionists, when we've done something wrong, now im not saying that all women are this way, but i will say the majority of men dont know there wives cheated on them too. so ok, both sexes figured out that were both good at hiding something. BUT! dont let it go so far, Learn how totreat your lady right, respect her, love her, especially if you all have children involved. If shes sitting at home picking up your dirty socks off the floor for a living, and your living this secret life and getting away with it, treating her like crap because of the guilt you contain inside? then shame on you. Learn how to change your thinking processes, and realize something As little as this"well, she did pick my dirty socks up off the floor"...She's making sure noone picks on you while your at work, because your feet smell like rotten fungus that died came back to life, and died again, due to the smell! She made one less person responsive negatively by doing that very little thing. but thAT one little thing can go a long way...if you learn how to appreciate and think about it. Women: If you are depriving your husbands of the "birds and bees" realize that men are visual beings, alot try to not look, but if your not giving him any, "TRUST ME, HES GONNA LOOK, AND HIS EYES WILL TAKE HIM FURTHER THAN YOU THINK." I'm not saying that a man SHOULD do that, but they have much more of a sexual spark than we do, so please understand that about them. Women, if you dont care if his socks lay on the flooor because you sure arent going to pick them up for him anytime sooon, then realize, your husband thinks you dont appreciate him. Yea,Yea he can do more harmful things in the world to you, but realize that one thing, "He thinks you dont appreciate/respect him-- there rebellious little snickers, they see that and they'll do something 10 times worse, So remember 3 things i just relayed to you, 3 ways to make a man/WOMAN not cheat on you: 1. love 2. respect/appreciate 3.remember your vows...Because GOD does.
"JOIN US NEXT TIME, ON DR. PHILS WIFE TOOK OVER THE SHOW!!(audience in the back ground screaming claps)
DR. PHIL HIMSELF: " yea honey, but you also have to remember who taught you that to begin with."\
Even louder claps than the first--Because GOD did create man first. But he also gave woman a mans rib, not his foot, or not his head. side by side rib. So dont let him stomp you, and dont go over his head--Thanks L.....
innuendo

United States

#6 Aug 20, 2008
Could one face legal consequences by posting names to a thread like this or is everyone pretty much fair game? I am sure that many, like me, know multitudes of high profile cheaters. The show "Cheaters" can "out" the philanderers; can posters on here do it as well?
idontthinksobutn otsure

Corbin, KY

#7 Aug 20, 2008
i dont think so, but im truly not sure. if your talking about slanderers, then it seems to me topix has alot of that.this truly is a gossipy place and world for that matter.. why?

“I'm Perfect!”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#8 Aug 21, 2008
DR Phils wife wrote:
Well ive been married for quite sometime and me and my husband both cheated. The thing about that was, we were seperated, when it happenned, and actually do to all the lack of affection we both gave to eachother, when both of us cheated it kinda created some strong spark of fire between the both of us, that we became closer. Now my advice is this, dont do what i did to get that spark, you can get that spark, by #1 husbands- dont control your wives, leave them home alllllll dayyyyyyyy long. We are human, not dogs in the kennels, dont be so non trusting to the point your wife actually cheats on you, because i'll tell you this, Woman arent angels either. Trust me, we are soo overly perfectionists, when we've done something wrong, now im not saying that all women are this way, but i will say the majority of men dont know there wives cheated on them too. so ok, both sexes figured out that were both good at hiding something. BUT! dont let it go so far, Learn how totreat your lady right, respect her, love her, especially if you all have children involved. If shes sitting at home picking up your dirty socks off the floor for a living, and your living this secret life and getting away with it, treating her like crap because of the guilt you contain inside? then shame on you. Learn how to change your thinking processes, and realize something As little as this"well, she did pick my dirty socks up off the floor"...She's making sure noone picks on you while your at work, because your feet smell like rotten fungus that died came back to life, and died again, due to the smell! She made one less person responsive negatively by doing that very little thing. but thAT one little thing can go a long way...if you learn how to appreciate and think about it. Women: If you are depriving your husbands of the "birds and bees" realize that men are visual beings, alot try to not look, but if your not giving him any, "TRUST ME, HES GONNA LOOK, AND HIS EYES WILL TAKE HIM FURTHER THAN YOU THINK." I'm not saying that a man SHOULD do that, but they have much more of a sexual spark than we do, so please understand that about them. Women, if you dont care if his socks lay on the flooor because you sure arent going to pick them up for him anytime sooon, then realize, your husband thinks you dont appreciate him. Yea,Yea he can do more harmful things in the world to you, but realize that one thing, "He thinks you dont appreciate/respect him-- there rebellious little snickers, they see that and they'll do something 10 times worse, So remember 3 things i just relayed to you, 3 ways to make a man/WOMAN not cheat on you: 1. love 2. respect/appreciate 3.remember your vows...Because GOD does.
"JOIN US NEXT TIME, ON DR. PHILS WIFE TOOK OVER THE SHOW!!(audience in the back ground screaming claps)
DR. PHIL HIMSELF: " yea honey, but you also have to remember who taught you that to begin with."\
Even louder claps than the first--Because GOD did create man first. But he also gave woman a mans rib, not his foot, or not his head. side by side rib. So dont let him stomp you, and dont go over his head--Thanks L.....
this is the most ignorant post i've ever read..
Just Me

Corbin, KY

#9 Aug 21, 2008
Good Lord you actually read this rambling?
whatsthematter

Chicago, IL

#10 Aug 21, 2008
No its the most truthful way to solve a marriage are you so inbred you dont know how to do anything right/? nah, you just cant handle marriage.Your display name proves that. Fear of commitment? try oprah.com
i know this idiot

Chicago, IL

#11 Aug 21, 2008
i live in spider creek and there are a lot of married men that ive seen out with other women. but john allison has to be the worst ive ever seen. he just lays out drunk all the time with underage girls while his wife sits at home clueless. he should prob. think about growing up since hes like 35. loser.
eyewitness

Corbin, KY

#12 Aug 21, 2008
It's a shame to say, but as a single woman I can tell you that MOST married men don't even hesitate to cheat, or at least try to cheat. It's depressing, really.
Keep it closed

Corbin, KY

#13 Aug 21, 2008
Well it's like this, women hold the keys with that magical thing between their legs. Keep yer legs closed and problem solved.

Next.
eyewitness

Corbin, KY

#14 Aug 21, 2008
Well it's like this, I'll keep my legs closed if I WANT to. It's not my problem, it is the married man and his wife's problem.
wondering

Middlesboro, KY

#15 Aug 21, 2008
eyewitness wrote:
Well it's like this, I'll keep my legs closed if I WANT to. It's not my problem, it is the married man and his wife's problem.
Are you Jane Doe?
the truth

Chicago, IL

#16 Aug 21, 2008
i know this idiot wrote:
i live in spider creek and there are a lot of married men that ive seen out with other women. but john allison has to be the worst ive ever seen. he just lays out drunk all the time with underage girls while his wife sits at home clueless. he should prob. think about growing up since hes like 35. loser.
haha. i know him too. what a loser he is. i see him with a different skank every weekend. i seen him at omallys bar with a woman (i think) that looked like jaba the hut. he is nasty.
Just Me

Corbin, KY

#17 Aug 21, 2008
eyewitness wrote:
Well in my opinion a woman who sleeps with a married man and don't have any problem with it needs to do some soul searching. It's just wrong. And before you start with it's the man who is commiting adultry, yes that is correct, but that does not make it right. There are tons of single men who can scratch your itch, why sleep with married men.
eyewitness

Corbin, KY

#18 Aug 21, 2008
I didn't say that I sleep with married men, I was responding to the person who acted as though it was my fault that married men fool around. I only made an observation. But FYI, there is not an abundance of single men.
Just Me

Corbin, KY

#19 Aug 21, 2008
Well maybe there isn't I don't know. If you don't sleep with married men, I am sorry that I assumed that you did.
OMG

London, KY

#20 Aug 21, 2008
Not an abundance of single men? Does that still make it right to sleep with a married one? I doubt it. When they belong to someone else leave them alone. Find your own. If a man doesn't want his wife let him divorce her first then get him. Alot of men will lie and say they don't love their wife just to get a roll in the hay with someone different and in the end they usually won't leave their wife.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Patriot 168,810
Homeless people trespassing in Corbin 3 hr Bob 3
Amanda messer 4 hr Worstnightmare 1
Who has slept with my sons mother Emily Mcfarland (Apr '17) 5 hr Jon3 26
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 5 hr Walk with God 1,679
hope city rehab 8 hr looking for a rehab 2
Corbin Bingo On The Hill (Dec '08) 13 hr Dukester 19

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages