Dr Belhasen in Corbin Ky

Dr Belhasen in Corbin Ky

Posted in the Corbin Forum

like to know

Greenbrier, AR

#1 May 7, 2013
Anyone been to him is he a good Dr? I have been referred to him and was wondering. Thanks
Yes

Corbin, KY

#2 May 7, 2013
He is a good surgeon
Iii

Greenbrier, AR

#3 May 7, 2013
I hate the waiting they need to step it up.
well

Tucker, GA

#4 May 7, 2013
Iii wrote:
That is yr insurance not the dr.
well

Tucker, GA

#5 May 7, 2013
Btw I'm referring to surgery not waiting at the office. Sorry I think I misread what u were saying ?
Just Sayin

Somerset, KY

#6 May 7, 2013
Iii wrote:
Not bashing here, really, but sometimes emergencies come up in the operating room and these take priority over regular surgery. Trust me, the surgeons don't want to keep you waiting anymore than you want to wait. Think of it this way, they spend long hours in that operating room on regular surgeries plus the emergencies, those poor guys are tired because there are not enough of them to take care of all the patients in this area. Waiting is not pleasant, ever, but feel blessed that you have the means to be seen and get the medical attention you need, because there are people out there that can't, and that's a shame.
ROB

Mayfield, KY

#7 May 8, 2013
A GREAT SURGEON! I WAS TORE UP PRETTY BAD AND WAITED A LONG TIME AFTER INJURY...It took some time for the pain to go away, but im in pretty good shape now! He is a caring person and a good man. A RARITY AROUND HERE!!
izzy

Somerset, KY

#8 May 8, 2013
He done surgery on me.( hand ) Been pain free since then. First visit he joked around with me. Not like a business type. Again no worries he is A GREAT SURGEON. I WOULD USE HIM AGAIN.
Angel

Somerset, KY

#10 May 10, 2013
He is a good doctor,did surgery on my shoulder it feels so much better,I went to a doctor in Lexington and he told me to go to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min ChromiuMan 164,867
Native pride bingo 1 hr WTF 10
why so many mentally ill people in Corbin 1 hr Moonbow Psychos 9
What exactly is a rat??? 3 hr Neighbor 1
Brown nosing narcs 4 hr Melissa popejoy 2
anthony popejoy (Dec '08) 4 hr Melissa popejoy 19
Tree trimmers 18 hr Iknow 5

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages