Aisin Automotive
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
baby doll

Mayfield, KY

#1 Jul 10, 2012
I think that the Bosses at the Aisin Automotive need to let their workers off more and give them a break they work their asses off and no time for rest so please let them have days off...
Aisin Wife

London, KY

#2 Jul 10, 2012
Actually...my husband gets weekends off and holidays off! He works 5 days a week like normal people do! Actually..he's trying to get more time in because we need the money! I definitely ain't complaining about his job!
Asian Grilfriend

United States

#3 Jul 10, 2012
My boyfriend works 12 days on and 2 days off. He is not allowed to take off on his weekends using vacation time. This schedule is what most have been working. Idk what department your man works in, but I know of several on this schedule. I agree. Production has to suffer when your employees are to tired to do anything.
spice girl

Mayfield, KY

#4 Jul 10, 2012
Yeah my man works 12hrs too he is barley off on weekends and dont get to see his family much or kids I love that he has a job and I know it is hard to find one right now I just miss him alot sometimes.
havethey

Corbin, KY

#5 Jul 10, 2012
Have they started hiring yet?
Aisin Wife

Manchester, KY

#6 Jul 10, 2012
I haven't heard of anyone being on that schedule..My husband works 5 PM-5 AM Monday-Friday...! From what I understand, nobody works that many days a week..Actually I think it's against the law to work like that!
Former employee

Toledo, OH

#7 Jul 10, 2012
I remember working almost a month straight and then get 1 day off. I think they have to give you 8 hrs off between working another shift but if it is against the law to work that many days in a row, then they have been in violation for over 10 years!
yes

United States

#8 Jul 10, 2012
Yes there were a couple that got called in for drug test last week and will be full time starting the 16th, and no its not illegal to work that much but most of them work Mon-sat. Every now and then a Sunday.
sucky sucky sucky hours

London, KY

#9 Sep 11, 2012
i feel bad complaining because i know i should feel blessed because jobs are hard to come by. but to me money is not everything. my husband has worked almost 3 months straight he is so exhausted and he never has time for me or the kids we have. and he doesnt get anytime off to enjoy the money he makes. id like to know where in the factory your husband is working and complaining about getting weekends off...trade with mine anytime!!!!
sanyo

United States

#12 Dec 2, 2012
baby doll wrote:
I think that the Bosses at the Aisin Automotive need to let their workers off more and give them a break they work their asses off and no time for rest so please let them have days off...
eah they should just let them stay home and send them their check every two weeks. That is why it is called a work place and not a hand out place.
More need busted

Winchester, KY

#14 Dec 4, 2012
This place is crazy people in plant 2 are workin 19 days straight before they get 2 days off!!! And a stupid ass shift like 3 am till 3pm two days a week and 7am till 330pm that's messed up how can your body adjust to that kind of schedule!!
Golden

Louisville, KY

#16 Nov 3, 2013
Are they hiring. I heard they hired someone right on the spot ages weeks ago
local

Somerset, KY

#17 Nov 8, 2013
Does anyone know if they are doing any hiring right now?
Asking

Mount Vernon, KY

#22 Feb 14, 2015
Are they doing any hiring and where do we apply? I'm in desperate need of a job and the schedule doesn't matter. I'll take any shift I can get.
court jester

United States

#23 Feb 14, 2015
Asking wrote:
Are they doing any hiring and where do we apply? I'm in desperate need of a job and the schedule doesn't matter. I'll take any shift I can get.
You have to go to a temp service like nesco or the job shop.then you have to pass a back ground check and a drug screen then work six months to a year before you get hired in full time from the temp service then you have 90 day probation period and by the way they do a hair drug test before they hire you from the temp service it gets a lot of people but with that said its a good place to work.

Since: Nov 14

United States

#28 Aug 13, 2015
Aisin of Corbin KY...is a JOKE....how can a company as large as this one get away with the Cockamamie crap that it does....I shame them and if your as unlucky as I am , to watch your love one sign there life away just to support there family... Then you know exactly what I mean.
needing info

Pikeville, KY

#29 Aug 16, 2015
beantubs wrote:
Aisin of Corbin KY...is a JOKE....how can a company as large as this one get away with the Cockamamie crap that it does....I shame them and if your as unlucky as I am , to watch your love one sign there life away just to support there family... Then you know exactly what I mean.
Any new hot guys there?
tiger woods

United States

#30 Aug 17, 2015
My wife use to work there. Go on thru the job shop. Was there a year and a half. They said hang in there a you will be full time. People all around her was getting full time jobs , and was there just 6 months. To make a long story short she quit. That's how they treat people.
Family member

La Vergne, TN

#35 Aug 28, 2015
Aisin Wife wrote:
I haven't heard of anyone being on that schedule..My husband works 5 PM-5 AM Monday-Friday...! From what I understand, nobody works that many days a week..Actually I think it's against the law to work like that!
I have an uncle who works there and he works sometimes 17 to 19 days straight without a day off. But, with that being said, he comes in extra any time he can and never says no to picking up a shift. So that is part of the reason he works so much. I think it just depends on what department you are in, and how much overtime you are willing to take on.
current employee
#36 Apr 29, 2016
Die cast department is seven days a week 12 hour days and laugh at u when u ask about a day off, take it or leave that is how it is. Machine operators department is get parts done leave early and most weekend off. I work 5 am to 5 pm been there two weeks with no day off. Said Sundays were going to start being off.....maybe for full time employees who get paid time and half plus o.t but not for temps like me sad but true....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min Jamie 174,887
*std alert* (Jul '11) 3 hr Check her 22
Meth all over Gordon hill 4 hr Meanwhile in corbin 6
Baptist hospital girls that flirt 6 hr Tad 7
Phelps music place 12 hr Rhonda rrrr 14
Woman to Hangout with 12 hr Blacksunknight 1
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 13 hr walk with God 1,894

Corbin Jobs

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages