baby doll

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

I think that the Bosses at the Aisin Automotive need to let their workers off more and give them a break they work their asses off and no time for rest so please let them have days off...
Aisin Wife

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Actually...my husband gets weekends off and holidays off! He works 5 days a week like normal people do! Actually..he's trying to get more time in because we need the money! I definitely ain't complaining about his job!
Asian Grilfriend

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

My boyfriend works 12 days on and 2 days off. He is not allowed to take off on his weekends using vacation time. This schedule is what most have been working. Idk what department your man works in, but I know of several on this schedule. I agree. Production has to suffer when your employees are to tired to do anything.
spice girl

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Yeah my man works 12hrs too he is barley off on weekends and dont get to see his family much or kids I love that he has a job and I know it is hard to find one right now I just miss him alot sometimes.
havethey

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Have they started hiring yet?
Aisin Wife

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

I haven't heard of anyone being on that schedule..My husband works 5 PM-5 AM Monday-Friday...! From what I understand, nobody works that many days a week..Actually I think it's against the law to work like that!
Former employee

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

I remember working almost a month straight and then get 1 day off. I think they have to give you 8 hrs off between working another shift but if it is against the law to work that many days in a row, then they have been in violation for over 10 years!
yes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Yes there were a couple that got called in for drug test last week and will be full time starting the 16th, and no its not illegal to work that much but most of them work Mon-sat. Every now and then a Sunday.
sucky sucky sucky hours

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

i feel bad complaining because i know i should feel blessed because jobs are hard to come by. but to me money is not everything. my husband has worked almost 3 months straight he is so exhausted and he never has time for me or the kids we have. and he doesnt get anytime off to enjoy the money he makes. id like to know where in the factory your husband is working and complaining about getting weekends off...trade with mine anytime!!!!
sanyo

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

baby doll wrote:
I think that the Bosses at the Aisin Automotive need to let their workers off more and give them a break they work their asses off and no time for rest so please let them have days off...
eah they should just let them stay home and send them their check every two weeks. That is why it is called a work place and not a hand out place.
More need busted

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

This place is crazy people in plant 2 are workin 19 days straight before they get 2 days off!!! And a stupid ass shift like 3 am till 3pm two days a week and 7am till 330pm that's messed up how can your body adjust to that kind of schedule!!
Golden

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Are they hiring. I heard they hired someone right on the spot ages weeks ago
local

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Does anyone know if they are doing any hiring right now?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Corbin Forum right now

Search the Corbin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min ChromiuMan 128,635
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min Commietator 146,225
free fire wood 3 hr yellow maple 1
Still can't find an honest real estate 4 hr AAA Agent 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 7 hr Hii 81,570
Radio Stations 7 hr Italiandude 9
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 9 hr cathyjudy 26,185
•••
•••
•••
•••

Corbin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••