where to buy good weed?

Posted in the Corbin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#2 Jul 27, 2012
Take I75 south to Knoxville, then take I40 west.

Don't let off the gas until you see ocean.
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#4 Jul 27, 2012
They've got some out there, that those professional growers have grown (For medicinal purpose only, of course), that will swell your eye's shut after one hit.

They've mastered the art.

MK Ultra, Grand Daddy Purple, Peak 19, Romulan, Ogre, Hash Plant and Afghani Goo. Sensi Star, Blackberry Kush, Northern Lights, Morning Star, Bubba Kush, Snow Cap and Shiva. Sage and Sour, Blueberry, White Rhino, Grape Ape, Champagne, Purple Kush and Cotton Candy. S.A.G.E., Northern Lights X Haze, Purple Skunk, Cali-O, Bubblegum, Silver Haze and Cherry Pie. Blue Dream, Cali-O, Odyssey, Bubbleberry, Super Silver Haze, AK-47 and White Widow. OG Kush, Cheese, Trainwreck, Sour Diesel, Headband, Jack Frost and Skunk #1. Kali Mist, Strawberry Kush, Old Mother Sativa, Durban Poison, Jack Herer, Purple God and Power Plant.
lmao

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Jul 27, 2012
Go ask Brad.
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#6 Jul 27, 2012
Nothing like a good batch grown in the fertile soil under a Clayton Mobile home.
Wow

Madisonville, KY

#7 Jul 27, 2012
Go look in the trail park behind the gas station on American greet road. A guy named J brags about his forest all da time. He has it right by his traylor. When is harvest time
Rumors

Cynthiana, KY

#9 Jul 28, 2012
jydy wrote:
<quoted text>
So this is in north carolina?
No, Palomino Trail.
Weeds

Whitley City, KY

#11 Jul 28, 2012
Weed is not legal, you will go to jail if you mess with it. Just say no. Jesus loves you.
your place

Middlesboro, KY

#13 Jul 31, 2012
more than likely you already got some, your front/rear/L.side/R.side of your trailer/house just don't use the mower or "WEED-eater" and you should be able to get tonns of the stuff lol it's amazing what these druggies will do or say... wtf snap out of it and snap into reality wackos
Worker

Ripley, TN

#15 Jul 31, 2012
Weeds wrote:
Weed is not legal, you will go to jail if you mess with it. Just say no. Jesus loves you.
If Jesus loves me why don't he send me some weed?
Thumper

Middlesboro, KY

#16 Jul 31, 2012
Worker wrote:
<quoted text>If Jesus loves me why don't he send me some weed?
AMEN!!!
Wormwood

Stearns, KY

#17 Aug 1, 2012
Worker wrote:
<quoted text>If Jesus loves me why don't he send me some weed?
He already did that, He gave us every herb bearing seed for our use.

What did Jesus do when He needed to ponder something?

Isa.18:4 For so the LORD said unto me, I will take my rest, and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs, and like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest.
knows

London, KY

#18 Aug 1, 2012
Earl Nolan at Gray Ky has the best you will ever come across he has beer for sale and any kind of pill you would want you can gambel and play pool all night too it's just one big party there all the time we the neighbors (some of us) are sick and tired of the traffic esp. the first of the month.
whaaaambulace

Corbin, KY

#20 Aug 1, 2012
knows wrote:
Earl Nolan at Gray Ky has the best you will ever come across he has beer for sale and any kind of pill you would want you can gambel and play pool all night too it's just one big party there all the time we the neighbors (some of us) are sick and tired of the traffic esp. the first of the month.
Whaaaaa!! This place is FULL of haters.
true

London, KY

#21 Aug 2, 2012
knows wrote:
This is true i know a guy that goes there everyday at his lunch break for a pain pill he brags they have any thing you want.
cranberry friend

Middlesboro, KY

#22 Aug 18, 2012
jydy wrote:
<quoted text>
Weed is 1 million times safer than presciption death pills!
There is no such thing as a safe drug, and that includes MJ.
huh

Middlesboro, KY

#23 Aug 19, 2012
jydy wrote:
Where is the best place to get the highest quality weed at?
I saw some horse weeds growing on the side of the road, couldn't damage your brain anymore than it already is.
tribal

Bowling Green, KY

#25 Sep 24, 2012
true wrote:
<quoted text>This is true i know a guy that goes there everyday at his lunch break for a pain pill he brags they have any thing you want.
Really? how can this all be and no cops catch on?
you know

Barbourville, KY

#26 Sep 25, 2012
AMEN!!!!to that again THUMPER
we all know

Corbin, KY

#27 Sep 26, 2012
Buy it all day long on 8th street on the corner. Just ask em.
Mexican pressurized

Madisonville, KY

#29 Sep 26, 2012
The word is the bootleggers are now dealers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica steely 1 hr Missy 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr samiam 726
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Hairdresser 143,194
marriage licenses 2 hr gotojail 2
High School Football (Aug '13) 2 hr shady 5
girls who dip (Aug '08) 4 hr jamielee 46
Does anyone know a good electrician? (Jul '11) 8 hr Regina Peterson 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages