need info

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Does anyone know anything about a place called "THE MERCY CLINIC" in Clay Co.??
totally agree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

in pain wrote:
Listen Up People. If your Doc tries to get you to go to a place in London called "Premier Pain Relief" (right behind East Bernstadt Med. Clinic) DO NOT WASTE YOUR GAS & TIME!!! They WILL NOT help you at all!!! They got a foreigner doc in there and I have Sciatica (hurts day & night), I have Cervical Spondylosis, Degenerative Discs in my cervical spine, HURTS CONSTANTLY, Extem Pain in my right arm & shoulder, Also Extreme Lumbar pain, and I have insurance. I asked him to send me for an MRI & an X-RAY & so help me God, he said, "NO!!YOU DON'T NEED MRI OR X-RAY & I WILL NOT WRITE ANY NARCOTIC PAIN MEDS. OR ANYTHING MIND-ALTERING." He said it was more "Psychological than Physical Pain!!" OMG! All he needed to do was send me for an MRI. Then he would see that I have really "LEGIT" Medical Problems. He would NOT take time, nor the effort to help me the right way. I am NOT a Pill-Head! I just have real med. problems & cannot find a Doctor who will take my problems serious & "treat me the way I should be treated." Sometimes I think these foreign docs just enjoy seeing us Americans Suffer. I will NEVER set my foot back in that office, ever! Just thought you should "know" how they treat people. They don't give a sh*t!!!!!(His name was Doc Saddiqi.)
I totally agree with you there, all the foreign docs around here believe we should just "deal" with it. Im not a dope addict either but my mom has had cancer 3 times and even had to have a breast totally removed, and she was "lucky" to get a 5 mg pain pill. these docs around here are sickening. She started out seeing a "foreign" doc, that wouldnt even send her for a mammogram! luckily she sees a great doc now, but had the first sent her for a mammogram she wouldnt have lost her breast.

“Rainy Night N Georgia”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

totally agree wrote:
<quoted text> I totally agree with you there, all the foreign docs around here believe we should just "deal" with it. Im not a dope addict either but my mom has had cancer 3 times and even had to have a breast totally removed, and she was "lucky" to get a 5 mg pain pill. these docs around here are sickening. She started out seeing a "foreign" doc, that wouldnt even send her for a mammogram! luckily she sees a great doc now, but had the first sent her for a mammogram she wouldnt have lost her breast.
you don't have to be sent to get a mamogram.i used to go to the health dept.and get mine when i didn't have insurance.too late for your mom,but any one else reading know,you can get them free at the health dept.unless you are really rich.
Human Contradictions

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

WOW, If Doctors did random pill checks to count their clients use along with blood test to see if they are selling part or all of their scrips,then the abusers couldn't get away with the abuse. Simple. The legit patients in need would not suffer a negative and unco-operative medical system. Piss test aren't worth a dime because people have learned to get around them. Make it so no one can cheat testing, and your illegal pill supply on a local basis will stop. Then stop the florida connection for scrips and you really put a ding in it. Test everyone who recieves a scrip of controlled substances, welfare or rich patients alike.

“Rainy Night N Georgia”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Human Contradictions wrote:
WOW, If Doctors did random pill checks to count their clients use along with blood test to see if they are selling part or all of their scrips,then the abusers couldn't get away with the abuse. Simple. The legit patients in need would not suffer a negative and unco-operative medical system. Piss test aren't worth a dime because people have learned to get around them. Make it so no one can cheat testing, and your illegal pill supply on a local basis will stop. Then stop the florida connection for scrips and you really put a ding in it. Test everyone who recieves a scrip of controlled substances, welfare or rich patients alike.
what about druggists like the one from williamsburg,who was selling enormous amounts on the street.also theives break into and steal drugs every day.what if you were on an ntibotic,high blood pressure pill any other kind and they hauled your a@@in for a pill count?would you still feel it was a good idea?i doubt it.people who never sold a pill in their life are being treated like criminals.we may as well be in russia.yes it is happening right now.and no i don't blame the drug addicted.i blame the law.most sane people do.
Human Contradictions

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

BAMBOO08 wrote:
<quoted text>what about druggists like the one from williamsburg,who was selling enormous amounts on the street.also theives break into and steal drugs every day.what if you were on an ntibotic,high blood pressure pill any other kind and they hauled your a@@in for a pill count?would you still feel it was a good idea?i doubt it.people who never sold a pill in their life are being treated like criminals.we may as well be in russia.yes it is happening right now.and no i don't blame the drug addicted.i blame the law.most sane people do.
Im referring to zanzx, oxy, roxy's, valium the stuff that sells on the street. Not saposatories(?). Heck they make meth now anywhere, are you safe in you home? A person gets hard up enough, they'll do anything to get there drug of choice. Crawling though my window they'll get lead poison and quick relief from their addiction. If a drugist, doctor or addict gets caught they should pay the price. Sounds like your head is up your a@@ ole dude. Blame the law????? Very insightful. Lets send the addicts to Russia, OK?
FOR REAL

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Joe is the man wrote:
Joe Shelton
"BULLSH*T!!!"
ickkysmomma

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

well i do not think highly of Dr. El-Kalliny he shot my husbands back up with medical cement which ended up breaking apart and almost paralyzing him..my husband then ended up going to the Leatherman spine center in Louisville who did a great surgery and helped him alot after he removed most of the crap that dr.El-Kalliny put in him that could have paralyzed my husbnad forever..I do not recommend him or anyone in that office.
thanks

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

ickkysmomma wrote:
well i do not think highly of Dr. El-Kalliny he shot my husbands back up with medical cement which ended up breaking apart and almost paralyzing him..my husband then ended up going to the Leatherman spine center in Louisville who did a great surgery and helped him alot after he removed most of the crap that dr.El-Kalliny put in him that could have paralyzed my husbnad forever..I do not recommend him or anyone in that office.
Thanks for that comment.I've been seeing him for about a year now and was just wondering if anyone had a opinion of his practice of medicine.I have refused surgery so far because I get a lot of relief from injections from the pain clinic in Somerset.I do not receive any pain medications from them though,just the steriod injections.Does anyone else have a opinion of El-Kalinny in Somerset? I will be looking up the Leatherman Spine Center though.Do you have the name of the doc that your husband used?
sari

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

thanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for that comment.I've been seeing him for about a year now and was just wondering if anyone had a opinion of his practice of medicine.I have refused surgery so far because I get a lot of relief from injections from the pain clinic in Somerset.I do not receive any pain medications from them though,just the steriod injections.Does anyone else have a opinion of El-Kalinny in Somerset? I will be looking up the Leatherman Spine Center though.Do you have the name of the doc that your husband used?
does those steriod shots help you?
thanks

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

sari wrote:
<quoted text>does those steriod shots help you?
Yes they do but they only last from 4-6 months.I ususally have to get 3 sets though.It makes my daily living much better.
sari

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

thanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they do but they only last from 4-6 months.I ususally have to get 3 sets though.It makes my daily living much better.
thks....I had one back in June,and seem to do alot better,Now Im hurting so bad,and was wondering if I needed to take another..and by what you said I do need one..thks again
Wondering

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

I heard the injections into your spine only deteriorate your spine the more injections you have and you only get worse? Has anyone else heard this?
sari

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Wondering wrote:
I heard the injections into your spine only deteriorate your spine the more injections you have and you only get worse? Has anyone else heard this?
yes I heard this too..I called my Dr and asked him about getting the shot I had before He told me I had a cortizone shot..Is that the same thing or different that the steriod shot?..I know I should have asked him..but the cortizone shot helped for awhile.
not so

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
It kills me how people post on here. You are right Dr. Moses office has been known to give out pain medication but, at the moment Dr. Moses can't write pain medications. You are right Doc's are the contributors but, the people going and asking and pretending to get meds are the bigger problem. Doctors just go on what the person tells them. Pain is subjective and if someone says they are in pain then how can you tell if they are or aren't? All I see is people bashing other people on here the entire site and no one really ever answers the post or tries to help the individuals asking questions.
He gets by that loophole by writing generics for them. He can do that when he's in town but, right now, he has been out of town for months.He is still in Hawaii and has 2 other dr.s helping him out, Dr. Bailey and Dr Perkins I know because i have family members who go there He can write anything he wants Go by the office when he's in town and you'll see cars parked out in the road. I'm not saying anything negative about him cause he has always seemed like a nice guy to me. I don't think he's any worse than some of the Dr.s I've been to.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Does any one know hwo to go about switching medicare from one state to another? I need an Ortho cardio and a pain managemnt doc and I dont know the area.
Kentboy

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

Judged:

You dumb asses. Dr Moses makes house calls for people that are so sick they would be in a nursing home or 6 feet under if he didn't. He doesn't need the money. He does it to help people. OXYCONTIN. Ive heard of only cancer patients with few months to live getting oxycontin. I've never heard of a doctor making house calls besides him. He's a great guy and when your sick laying in bed the people running their mouths will peobably be calling him. He practiced here for 30 years helping people. Dr. Perkins as well is a great man. He doesnt make house calls but are both great men. Doctor Moses is the ONLY DR. that makes house calls period. That to me means more than anything. People like you make me sick. Every drug addict has to blame someone. Other Doctors write a lot more than Dr. Moses.
NOT SO. You sound like you know his every move wtf are you a stalker. bunch of pricks that dont appreciate SHIT>
hey

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

Judged:

Kentboy wrote:
You dumb asses. Dr Moses makes house calls for people that are so sick they would be in a nursing home or 6 feet under if he didn't. He doesn't need the money. He does it to help people. OXYCONTIN. Ive heard of only cancer patients with few months to live getting oxycontin. I've never heard of a doctor making house calls besides him. He's a great guy and when your sick laying in bed the people running their mouths will peobably be calling him. He practiced here for 30 years helping people. Dr. Perkins as well is a great man. He doesnt make house calls but are both great men. Doctor Moses is the ONLY DR. that makes house calls period. That to me means more than anything. People like you make me sick. Every drug addict has to blame someone. Other Doctors write a lot more than Dr. Moses.
NOT SO. You sound like you know his every move wtf are you a stalker. bunch of pricks that dont appreciate SHIT>
Looks like you are stirring up a bunch of poop. These posts were from 2010. Why are you going so far back to start up stuff?
Concerned Citizen

Copperopolis, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Judged:

bounce wrote:
Go to Dr. Moses' office in Williamsburg. He supposedly passes oxycontin out like candy.
It is Docs like him who have been major contributors to the OC problem in the area. It is sickening.
It sickens me that people like you pass on rumors about Dr Moses!! For your information & the community, Dr Moses has not written OC since 2002. By the way that was 9 years ago!!!

How about talking about all the people in Whitley County he has helped over the past 33 years!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 39 of39
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Corbin Forum right now

Search the Corbin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 min Donnie B Can Not 922
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Yiago 122,907
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min conservative crapola 138,812
Root Beer stand 21 min customer 50 plus 26
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 26 min Whitehair Is A Doofus 16,033
what is "felts"? (Feb '09) 27 min vlittle 15
Who does garage door repairs in Corbin? 38 min Questions 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Corbin Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE