Dr. Watts and Dr. Perry

Posted in the Corbin Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
WTF

Dyer, TN

#1 Aug 20, 2010
I was waiting in line to sign up to see Dr. Perry yesterday. All the women in the office were running around and acting like something real important was happening. When I got closer to the windows I could hear some of what they were talking about. Dr. Watts was given a notice that a patient was sueing him for something. I guess malpractice but I did not hear what he did to the patient. Dr. Perry had a patient that was calling and saying that he had hit on her when she was in the room with him and he asked her to have sex with him!!!! OMG! What is going on in that office! I really kind of makes you think about changing doctors. All of the patients were talking about it out in the hall and in the waiting room. I'm kind of glad to know what is going on but I bet the doctors wish they would be more careful how they talk about things.
Patient

Newark, NJ

#2 Aug 20, 2010
Both men are respectable and you are obviously full of crap! I've been a patient many years and Dr. Perry has ALWAYS been respectful!!!!!
in the know

Fulton, KY

#3 Aug 20, 2010
WTF wrote:
I was waiting in line to sign up to see Dr. Perry yesterday. All the women in the office were running around and acting like something real important was happening. When I got closer to the windows I could hear some of what they were talking about. Dr. Watts was given a notice that a patient was sueing him for something. I guess malpractice but I did not hear what he did to the patient. Dr. Perry had a patient that was calling and saying that he had hit on her when she was in the room with him and he asked her to have sex with him!!!! OMG! What is going on in that office! I really kind of makes you think about changing doctors. All of the patients were talking about it out in the hall and in the waiting room. I'm kind of glad to know what is going on but I bet the doctors wish they would be more careful how they talk about things.
i don't think so but some people dont have anything better to do but make up lies to get money, so sick and beleive me i know them both and they are highly respectful and in case you didnt know the topix has changed the rules so i would watch what you say take my advice seriously.
ABC

United States

#4 Aug 21, 2010
how do you know they're lies!!!!!
in the know

Fulton, KY

#5 Aug 21, 2010
ABC wrote:
how do you know they're lies!!!!!
because i know so thats all i have to say so whoever started this hope they got the facts iam employed thank you
laryn

Winchester, KY

#6 Aug 21, 2010
If you weren't in the room only the two people in there knows what was said and done. He said, she said let the judge decide. Gossip destroys people facts save them. We all like to believe the best of everyone including our children but even they disappoint their parents sometimes.
londongal

London, KY

#7 Aug 21, 2010
ive seen dr perry 4 6 yrs now,i know better than that bullshi* just some more lieing idiots trying 2 sue 2 get money. who ever started this is pathetic.i dont know watts that good but still dont believe that crap.dr perry is a very good dr and he would never do that.
Dr Watts Patient

Somerset, KY

#8 Aug 21, 2010
I have been a patient of Dr Watts for years and he is nothing but a respectable, honest , and very caring dr and person. He has helped me more that anyone and would do what could for anyone of his patients.. I have also seen Dr Perry and he is a good dr also. These are all lies and you shouldnt get on here spreading this stuff. Because this place is like a forest and one little light starts a wild fire. Is you dont have the cold hard facts and proof you shouldnt say ANYTHING!!!! People reputations are a stake... So My advice to you is karma is a B**** and will bite you in the butt everytime!!!!! So you better be careful about spreading LIES!!!!!!!!
Also A Patient

Dyer, TN

#9 Aug 21, 2010
Hey, I was there the same day and I overheard the rumors also. Just because accusations were made does not mean either man was guilty, but you should not be calling the first person a liar because the accusations were made at both Dr. Perry and Dr. Watts.
Long-Time Pt

Corbin, KY

#10 Aug 22, 2010
This is bull-crap! I've been a pt of Dr. Perry for a long time now. He has always been both respectful and professional.... So the best I can get of this you were seeking drugs and he said no... He is a nice looking man and I don't think he would have to hit on anyone.... Your'e sick and twisted... I would reccomend you seek some psychiatric care......
former patient

Fulton, KY

#11 Aug 22, 2010
WTF wrote:
why would you even consider putting this obscene and vulgar accusation on a public forum besides that you will be in legal trouble for even starting it and the topix rules have changed in case you didnt so see what you have started and your real name will be turned in and your friend both of these doctors are truly proffessional so have fun with your game
Dynamite Dan

Dyer, TN

#12 Aug 22, 2010
in the know wrote:
<quoted text>i don't think so but some people dont have anything better to do but make up lies to get money, so sick and beleive me i know them both and they are highly respectful and in case you didnt know the topix has changed the rules so i would watch what you say take my advice seriously.
Off Topic , but can you post stuff about pot on here now;I had asked a question conserning what the police were burning and it would not posted. Yes the numbers were correct. About Dr. watts & Dr. Perry I don`t believe this BS some drug head or gold digger looking for trouble. Let me know about my pot question.
in the know

Fulton, KY

#13 Aug 22, 2010
Dynamite Dan wrote:
<quoted text> Off Topic , but can you post stuff about pot on here now;I had asked a question conserning what the police were burning and it would not posted. Yes the numbers were correct. About Dr. watts & Dr. Perry I don`t believe this BS some drug head or gold digger looking for trouble. Let me know about my pot question.
you have lost me can you explain exactly what you are asking
ok then

Dyer, TN

#14 Aug 23, 2010
WTF wrote:
You are full of sh1t!!!You guess malpractice!!!(YOU GUESS )? There are so many drug heads in Corbin that it does'nt supprise me!!
crazy people

United States

#15 Aug 23, 2010
seriously, did you ever stop to think it was just a joke played on an employee to see how they would react to a certain situation?
Hey Dan

Madisonville, KY

#16 Aug 23, 2010
Dynamite Dan wrote:
<quoted text> Off Topic , but can you post stuff about pot on here now;I had asked a question conserning what the police were burning and it would not posted. Yes the numbers were correct. About Dr. watts & Dr. Perry I don`t believe this BS some drug head or gold digger looking for trouble. Let me know about my pot question.
The police burn pot and
all the drugs they confiscate after the cases have been settled
at least the honest ones do but in my town Williamsburg
they just have someone break in the sheriff's office and
steal all the evidence guns, drugs, knives then the
corrupt ones share the dope with their buddies but
we are getting a new sheriff in January and ole Hodge
and his staff are being investigated and the truth
will come out MAYBE about if it was the sheriff or just
some people who worked for him everyone is innocent
until proven guilty we will just have to wait and see
how this investigation goes.The new rules for TOPIX
is you can not slander anyones name especially an
elected
official however, if it was a news story public
knowlege you can comment just not spread lives
our constitution still allows us freedom of speech
but people are abusing this forum to spread lies about
people they do not like or has made them mad
try to post your question again maybe you did not punch
the numbers in right.Hope this helps
Innocent till proven

Madisonville, KY

#17 Aug 23, 2010
WTF wrote:
Dr. Perry is a good looking man and
he knows tthe rules the oppe probably happened this girl or
woman thinks she's HOT and he turned her down . I
say she has a thing for him or wants some pain
pills or xanax and he will not give them to her
He may have just complimented her and she is so starved
for attention she wanted to have sex with him .
Ido not believe this and she better have proof and
lots there arew so many people out there who are just
looking for some easy money and so many greedy lawyers
that sometimes take on thease bogus lawsuits. Dr.Perry
and Dr. Watts need to have this forum removed or the
people that work for hom and let this chick do her thing
the truth will come out I personally think she
sounds
like she may be just seeking some money or publicity.
We will see if any lawyer belives her and if this goes any further
than just slander on TOPIX if she is lying I hope they
sue her for defamation of character!!!! Time will tell!!!
ok then

Dyer, TN

#18 Aug 23, 2010
If it was up to me I would pass a law where it would be LEGAL to put a 22 in the back of all the meth addicts and drug abusing pill peoples SCULL.It would save the state a lot of money.ALL they do is breath in good air and exhale bad.These idiots think that they are smarter then the doctors.
Whos with me on this?
in the know

Fulton, KY

#19 Aug 23, 2010
Innocent till proven wrote:
<quoted text> Dr. Perry is a good looking man and
he knows tthe rules the oppe probably happened this girl or
woman thinks she's HOT and he turned her down . I
say she has a thing for him or wants some pain
pills or xanax and he will not give them to her
He may have just complimented her and she is so starved
for attention she wanted to have sex with him .
Ido not believe this and she better have proof and
lots there arew so many people out there who are just
looking for some easy money and so many greedy lawyers
that sometimes take on thease bogus lawsuits. Dr.Perry
and Dr. Watts need to have this forum removed or the
people that work for hom and let this chick do her thing
the truth will come out I personally think she
sounds
like she may be just seeking some money or publicity.
We will see if any lawyer belives her and if this goes any further
than just slander on TOPIX if she is lying I hope they
sue her for defamation of character!!!! Time will tell!!!
actually as we speak it has been turned in to yhe topix co and it is being investigated and i hope whoever started this gets charged
Patient Too

Winchester, KY

#20 Aug 23, 2010
Dr. Watts is my doctor. And I have never ever had a problem with him. My mom also sees him too. He has never done anything to make either of us feel uncomfortable. I had to see Dr. Perry one time when Watts was out of town, and he never made any kind of pass at me or made me feel like he was talking anything perverted or made me feel uncomfortable either. I'm guessing someone didn't get a pill they when in after and decided to start some trash talking about them on here. But I know they have plenty of patients to back them up on being some of the best doctors Corbin could ever have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hook up 13 min One the prowl 38
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr usa 149,952
Wanting small dog 8 pounds or under 1 hr Hbighorse 2
Easy women 1 hr Jon 8
Old Wilbur Hotel (Corbin Ghost Walk) (Nov '12) 4 hr Lclayton 11
Roofer needed 4 hr Thomas 1
Need A Home 4 hr Hbighorse 3

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance