Wendy

Middlesboro, KY

#1 May 18, 2009
I think you need to mind your business. We are no longer together. So why do you keep sticking your nose in my business. Our kids are very well taken care of and you know it. SO stop being so childish and posting my name all over every website known to man. You really need to stop this shit before you and your lil woman BOTH end up in jail! Why dont you tell Christina about how you try to get back with me and i wont have anything to do with your sorry ass. GET A JOB, dont live off of her. At least I work and make money for OUR kids. Oh and btw. I am their MOMMY NOT HER! And No one ever said I couldnt have friends. So dont worry about who drives this and that vehicle. WHAT do you drive? NOTHING. So get over it and stop being so jealous that i was able to move on WITHOUT YOU!
doofus

Somerset, KY

#2 May 18, 2009
Good grief, pick up the dam phone or mail him a letter.

Crazy hillbilly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breakfast buffet in Corbin? 33 min mioldcoxafloppin 4
Gutters? 40 min try 2
Best doctor for weight loss surgery? 1 hr Determined 1
Deandra Cornett 5 hr Clinton 9
Jeremy Pridemore (Dec '08) 5 hr Dumb ass 4
Do all truck drivers cheat? (Oct '08) 6 hr suckerfree 164
Brick House Blues 7 hr me 5
23 blast movie. What a joke! (Mar '12) Apr 27 Lynn 190
More from around the web

Personal Finance