Next Last
wanderin

Madisonville, KY

#1 Sep 26, 2008
what do u think
the truth

Arlington, VA

#2 Sep 26, 2008
that this is the second thread about him. maybe you should go read the first one and you will see what most people think about him.
SomeOne

London, KY

#3 Oct 3, 2008
Why Do You People Get On Here And Ask What Do You Think Of Them? It Stupid..grow up and get a life!!
fed up

Somerset, KY

#4 Oct 3, 2008
wanna know what i really think about shawn fox..i think he needs to grow up..i have known him for a long time..and he has been with a numerous amount of my friends..everyone of them he would act like he loved them more than anything..then once he was in their pants he wanted nothing else to do with them..then a couple of months later we wanted them back...and he has god knows how many kids..and god knows how many more on the way...and i think that he needs to step up and be a friking man for once in his life and actually take care of his kids..i mean come on..that is straight up pathetic..i am just so sick of this kid.
SomeOne

London, KY

#5 Oct 3, 2008
fed up wrote:
wanna know what i really think about shawn fox..i think he needs to grow up..i have known him for a long time..and he has been with a numerous amount of my friends..everyone of them he would act like he loved them more than anything..then once he was in their pants he wanted nothing else to do with them..then a couple of months later we wanted them back...and he has god knows how many kids..and god knows how many more on the way...and i think that he needs to step up and be a friking man for once in his life and actually take care of his kids..i mean come on..that is straight up pathetic..i am just so sick of this kid.
Fed Up im lovin what your sayin about him..lol..i have a son by he and he is yet to take care of him!!...and i know of two other kids that he has and he takes care of them..so what the dif of my son and can look at him and he looks just like shawn!!
wondering

Corbin, KY

#6 Oct 4, 2008
Sounds like a POS to me
this is what i think

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Oct 4, 2008
shawns a piece of sh it just like his whole family.
their all nasty and should probably get some help.
here

United States

#8 Oct 23, 2008
Man this must be a person who has a big impression in everyones lives this is the second one i've seen about him yeah he has problems he needs to handle but i have to say the trauma he endured the day he found his dad hanging, Really pushed him to extreme but he still has life and he still has a chance to make his wrongs right, so why dont people say a prayer for this boy in their spare time instead of talking about his faults and maybe even work on your own problems since this is the kind of people you include in your life...Cause you have the same as him to do to know the things he does do wrong and for all the women who lay down with him, cant be much better than him right...
bellco

Somerset, KY

#9 Oct 23, 2008
i know everone has problems but they cant blame there problems on the stuff thats happend to them, thats just something to hide behind. excuse's he says he gona change answer for his mistakes and wrong doing, all i have to say is he hasnt steped up yet and he has a letter in the mail just remember orange and white is not a good color to be wear'n
iamhisfamily

Richmond, KY

#10 Oct 24, 2008
SomeOne wrote:
<quoted text>
Fed Up im lovin what your sayin about him..lol..i have a son by he and he is yet to take care of him!!...and i know of two other kids that he has and he takes care of them..so what the dif of my son and can look at him and he looks just like shawn!!
If you are Kedrins momma i have seen pics of that beautifull lil boy and yes he does look a whole lot like shawn. but i must say that he absolutley DOES NOT take care of his other 2 kids.
Someone

Somerset, KY

#11 Oct 29, 2008
iamhisfamily wrote:
<quoted text>If you are Kedrins momma i have seen pics of that beautifull lil boy and yes he does look a whole lot like shawn. but i must say that he absolutley DOES NOT take care of his other 2 kids.
Yes Im Kedrin's Mommy You know I Really Didnt Know If He Took Care Of Them Or Not I Was Just going By What People Told Me...And Yes he Is Beautiful but i hate that he looks like his daddy..lol!!
whocares

London, KY

#12 Oct 29, 2008
i think he is a joke. nuff said
All Foxs are TRASH

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 Nov 6, 2008
iamhisfamily wrote:
<quoted text>If you are Kedrins momma i have seen pics of that beautifull lil boy and yes he does look a whole lot like shawn. but i must say that he absolutley DOES NOT take care of his other 2 kids.
Actually he has FIVE kids, all are bastards just like he is. This whole family is trash right down to his pussy-licking aunt Susan, or his crack ho aunt Gail. His grandmother, Maxine took custody of one kid for the sole reason that she could get a welfare check on him. Shawn should take a permanent vacation with his piece of shit dad!

Since: Sep 08

Corbin, KY

#14 Nov 6, 2008
All Foxs are TRASH wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he has FIVE kids, all are bastards just like he is. This whole family is trash right down to his pussy-licking aunt Susan, or his crack ho aunt Gail. His grandmother, Maxine took custody of one kid for the sole reason that she could get a welfare check on him. Shawn should take a permanent vacation with his piece of shit dad!
Whoever wrote this needs to find a chemical fire and jump into it, asap.

Being a distant (and when i say distant, i mean DISTANT) relative of the guy, you've gotta realize he's never had it easy. Mama denied him the tit and his dad was a closet homosexual with AIDS. Shawn had to grow up fast, and grew up with bad morals (such as drugs and drinking and such). It has been 5-6 years since I have spoken to him, but im about positive that the last screw in his head was taken off when he found the lifeless body of his father hanging in their basement.

Give the guy some slack people, he has made more mistakes than he can count on both hands, but everyone deserves a chance for redemption, and with negative attitudes like the ignorant poster above, he probably sees no reason to redeem himself.
You Know

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Nov 7, 2008
If you all see this crap...and think you KNOW all this stuff on him...why you having sex with him and poppin kids out like its nothing...way i see it...you got what you deserved. Things have been going around about Shawn Fox for 2945345 years...Im sure this isnt the first time you have heard something bad...quit your bitching and go take care of your kid...ya know...the one you say he isnt taking care of?!
SomeOne

London, KY

#17 Nov 9, 2008
All Foxs are TRASH wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok So what i think is funny is that your on here callin my SON thats just 3 years old a bastard What Person in there right mind would call a baby that and i wish you would tell me your name because i would love to know because your goin to have one B**ch of your hands so tell me your name you f**kin pussy!!
SomeOne

London, KY

#18 Nov 9, 2008
You Know wrote:
If you all see this crap...and think you KNOW all this stuff on him...why you having sex with him and poppin kids out like its nothing...way i see it...you got what you deserved. Things have been going around about Shawn Fox for 2945345 years...Im sure this isnt the first time you have heard something bad...quit your bitching and go take care of your kid...ya know...the one you say he isnt taking care of?!
and to you yes i had sex with shawn and yes i have a 3 year old son by him and i do think care of my kids so dont sit there and say i dont because i really pissed me off because im not on here talkin bad about him yea he might not take care of him but thats still my sons father!!
just sayin

United States

#19 Nov 9, 2008
i met him once, hes CRAZYY! he was drinkin and was talkin bout shootin up.. i was like OMG.

but he can be a funny guy.
nuff said

London, KY

#20 Nov 9, 2008
i think he is a first class pos, the world would be a better place without him
yah its me

Murray, KY

#21 Nov 9, 2008
nuff said wrote:
i think he is a first class pos, the world would be a better place without him
what if someone said that bout u!! thats kinda mean dont cha think!!shawn is a good person he just needs help!! like alot of other ppl!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min ChromiuMan 141,487
Gays in Corbin 37 min WTF 8
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 2 hr Walk with God 891
Black people should not worship white Jesus 5 hr tired of rascism 2
Walmart stores closing 9 hr Yippee ki ay 22
denise cloud 13 hr Denise 6
shooting 22 hr you know u lied 1
More from around the web

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages