First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Keavy

Kansas City, KS

#1 Aug 29, 2009
Has anyone been to frosty in Keavy lately? WOW what a change they have pool tables, jukebox and wow is all I can say. They have really changed that place it doesn't even look the same. Pool tournaments night the parking lot is packed..come on by and they also have calcutta. anyone can bid and win even if you don't play the game.
Resident

Winchester, KY

#2 Aug 30, 2009
Yes, and the neighbors are just SOOOOO happy about the changes. No more family friendly grocery store where you can let you kids ride their bikes to, no more running in to pick up a forgotten item that you need. They need to change the name because this is not the business that Frosty Tuttle intended it to be.
flusher

Cynthiana, KY

#4 Aug 30, 2009
who the hell is UrA? got the nose in all the business.bet you would not step forward you internet coward.
Keavy

Kansas City, KS

#5 Sep 2, 2009
That is funny because Frosty Tuttle is the owners to be father in law and he totally approves. His son is helping his girlfriend run the place and they said they are doing a wonderful job. BUT when it was the "family owned business" and you could let your kids ride there bikes there to steal everything they had, is why he had to sell it. No one wanted to stop in and get the things they forgot at the grocery store even then. At least not enough to keep the store running but you really didn't care much then did you. Just how many times a week did you stop by when it was so wonderful.. once a month... wow that keeps a business going. But since it is so open & there is no closed in place for someone to stuff drinks in there pockets anymore. There is plenty of decent kids that go in there and love it. If the parents really cared about there kids they would take them there and play a game of pool with them. The owners have there kids there all the time and they ride there bikes. Kids come in everyday and buy there ice cream. You are just one of those people that just LOVED to ruin someone because you see them making a penny and can't make any yourself because all you do is trash people for a living. There is alot of people in Keavy that love to stop in and get the things they had forgotten and they are open 24/7 you don't have to go all the way in town for a pack of cigerettes or 12 pack of coke. You can even get a tan anytime of the day. It also keeps the teenagers out of trouble, it gives them something to do since there is nothing to do in Keavy.
where is this place

Georgetown, KY

#6 Oct 17, 2009
what kind of people go there teenie boopers or is it more older people just curious looking for place to hang out some but don't want to been around a bunch of young people no offense but in mid 30's. just wondering what it's like there and can ladies get into tourments too?
Way To Go

Middlesboro, KY

#7 Oct 17, 2009
I have not been in there for a while. Not because I do not like the place, but just have been busy and not been out that way. However, I am happy to hear that they gave the effort to make it a place for the local people to have a good time. I talked to a lady, last year, who said her and her husband had leased it. I was concerned that they did not know what they were getting into. Guess they have done well and applaud them for it. I have been in business for the last 40 yrs and know how hard small business can be.
try

Georgetown, KY

#8 Oct 17, 2009
well pool halls don't last long unless they keep the drugs and thugs and slenzy peps. good luck keavy is drug heaven.
Details

Corbin, KY

#10 Oct 19, 2009
So who hangs out there? Teens or adults?
Pool Shark

United States

#11 Oct 19, 2009
Passed by there last week. May check it out.
so hum

Georgetown, KY

#12 Oct 20, 2009
is it a place for teeny boppers or adults or what kind of enviromemnt is it? just a questions.
bumpit

London, KY

#13 Oct 20, 2009
great place to buy pills at just ask for joey fore
well said

Georgetown, KY

#14 Oct 20, 2009
bumpit wrote:
great place to buy pills at just ask for joey fore
finally what i thought another drug hole places in this whole county like that they will be shut down soon the better.
I live down the road

Cynthiana, KY

#15 Oct 21, 2009
I liked it about 4 years ago,always had what ya needed.Now I don't go there at all.I bet its getting over run with drug users.Pool halls bring trash.I stopped there once about a month ago and a guy was collecting money he won from the poker machine.I liked the place before,not now.
DOPE JOINT

London, KY

#16 Oct 21, 2009
THIS PLACE IS AN ILLEGAL SLOT MACHINE RUNNING, COKE DEALING DUMP.... SOON TO BE BUSTED I AM SURE. AND YES, THE NEIGHBORS ARE PISSED.
bring back Donna

Sikeston, MO

#17 Oct 21, 2009
It was a much nicer place when run by Donna. You enjoyed going it had a nice family atmosphere.Havent been since it became a pool hall and wont as long as it is. Not a place for respectable people or kids. I have heard many stories non of which are good.
bumpit

London, KY

#18 Oct 21, 2009
dont forget about jody's cameras in the tanning bed want a copy? he sells dvds
looking

Ripley, TN

#19 Oct 21, 2009
what kind of dvd's do they sell?
Leroy

Helenwood, TN

#20 Oct 21, 2009
same ole same ole.
bumpit

London, KY

#21 Oct 21, 2009
women getting naked and tanning, love the one of a unknown bleach blonde rubbing lotion on her breast, be better if she didnt have that big hickie
puhlease

Nicholasville, KY

#22 May 18, 2010
bumpit wrote:
women getting naked and tanning, love the one of a unknown bleach blonde rubbing lotion on her breast, be better if she didnt have that big hickie
I know for a fact your lying Jody doesn't have access to any of the cameras and if he did he wouldn't know what to do with them.Ha, you are one of those people that like to run people in the ground I'm sorry but you guys make me sick always talking about there is drugs being dealt really there isn't drugs down here I wouldn't stand for drugs to be sold here. I have a child and a family and there are a lot of nice and respectable people that come in all the time I can't help you guys don't like to give change a chance can't help it you want to be stuck up and not down to earth. In all reality you are no better than anyone else so quit spreading rumors and give change a chance. There isn't drugs down here or drug dealers of any kind or sort and cops have been in the store before we have nothing to hide we appreciate when they come down doesn't bother us we like the business. So please know facts before you go running your mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min curtjester1 135,599
do any churches not believe the trinity (Mar '09) 29 min Aestu 71
Native Pride Bingo 6 hr hello 2
lawn work 8 hr phillip newsome 1
Antony low worth 10 hr Jammy 1
Vehicle for sale 11 hr Catnip Moonbeam 2
tint shop or car audio shop? 16 hr car dude 1
More from around the web

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]