Wanted: Lady aged 37-47 interested i...

Wanted: Lady aged 37-47 interested in a long term relationship

Posted in the Corbin Forum

Mark

Chesapeake, VA

#1 Sep 25, 2012
Would like to meet a nice, polite, aged 38 to 47 lady, with good morals, fun personality, Christian (and actually attends church), loyal,devoted, who is interested in a nice guy, age 47 ,5'9", 175 lbs, has Federal government job, drug free, works hard, Christian, drama free, owns his own house and truck, operates a part time business and ownes rental properties. Dad of a daughter 17 and son 12 who are just really nice kids.
I enjoy spending time with family and grilling outdoors, going to the Outer banks of NC, snow skiing, spending time in Orlando, FL, weekend getaways, working in the yard and around the house, fishing, riding 4 wheelers, enjoying long walks, watching movies on the couch on a rainy Sunday afternoon, going out to eat, or just staying home and cooking a meal together and sharing a bottle of wine.

I'm looking for the kind of lady that is drama free, normal, and wants to enjoy life and be treated the way that a lady deserves to be treated and have a man that she can count on for being faithful and devoted. The kind of guy who only sees you when you enter the room.
Are you out there? I'd like to hear from you.
good hearted

United States

#2 Sep 25, 2012
I have been looking for the sane thing in a man. Maybe we need to talk.
newspaper reader

Winchester, KY

#3 Sep 25, 2012
what woman wouldn't want a man like that? I'm interested too!
Really

Louisville, KY

#5 Sep 26, 2012
Does that type of man really exist? Every single woman in the tri-county area will be interested.
Mark

Chesapeake, VA

#7 Sep 26, 2012
Ladies,
Maybe I'd be skeptical as well.. however I have purchased lots of items on Ebay and Craig's List and I haven't been disappointed yet. I've received exactly what was advertised.

I'm also on Match.com listed as Outdoorguy. I advertised on Topix (perhaps this was lame) but I'm just trying to cover all my bases. Life's short and I'm ready to start enjoying life with someone who is outgoing and enjoys working hard as well as playing hard.

I'm sincere about this, my family is from Knox County and I live in NC now. I still own property there in Knox. I've always loved KY and my Dad found my Mom there so it goes to say that I have alot of respect for KY girls.

PS. I promise that I'm a gentleman (with all my teeth) LOL.
bgGirl

United States

#9 Sep 26, 2012
He may not be be but I can help you, I'll bring my ball bat and sausage grinder big boi.
Frankenweenie

Cranford, NJ

#10 Sep 26, 2012
Hell , I'm a 100 % straight male and I'm even thinking 'bout it.....lmao
Too good to be true

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Sep 27, 2012
I am sencere when I say you sound too good to be true. You didn't leave any contact info. I personally would like to know more about you.
Mark

Chesapeake, VA

#12 Sep 28, 2012
Too good to be true wrote:
I am sencere when I say you sound too good to be true. You didn't leave any contact info. I personally would like to know more about you.
Good morning,
I'm an average guy, but a good guy. Looking for the same. You can contact me at FEDguy1989@roadrunner.com

Have a great weekend!

Mark
Too good to be true

Middlesboro, KY

#13 Oct 2, 2012
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning,
I'm an average guy, but a good guy. Looking for the same. You can contact me at FEDguy1989@roadrunner.com
Have a great eekend!
Mark
Sent you a email,
cornfused

Corbin, KY

#14 Oct 3, 2012
Mark wrote:
The kind of guy who only sees you when you enter the room.
Can someone translate this for me?
Mark

Chesapeake, VA

#15 Oct 3, 2012
cornfused wrote:
<quoted text>
Can someone translate this for me?
Dear "Cornfused",
Since I wrote it maybe I should be the one to explain that sentence.
Yeah, maybe I could have written that sentence better or more clear, but what I was attempting to say is that I don't have wondering eyes. When I'm "with" a lady in a relationship...then I'm only with her and she's supposed to be the center of my world...so when she enters a room my eyes and attention will be only on her.
I hope that better explain it!
Take care and have a great day!
Mark

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Woods got arrested may 27th 2 min no shocker 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min ChromiuMan 141,354
Mark Hyden (Mar '11) 10 hr Grits-n-gravy 17
Mark hyden plead guilty of murder 10 hr Grits-n-gravy 1
Cosmetic Dentist (Nov '12) 10 hr Shebagirl 11
Pig roast and fireworks at West Knox Fire Dept 17 hr Jim 2
good apartments in Corbin? (Apr '12) 17 hr Kycaver-at-msn-com 28
More from around the web

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages