my long time ex boyfriend

my long time ex boyfriend

Posted in the Corbin Forum

bummed

Oneida, TN

#1 Dec 19, 2012
Why is it that everytime I run into my ex, which is almost everyday.He runs up to me and talks, and then when his girlfriend is around he wont look in my dirrection, and acts like a scared little boy?? She doesnt know me by the way and he was single for 12 years until he met this girl. His weird behavior is making me think I shouldnt talk to him at all... What do you all think?
well

United States

#2 Dec 19, 2012
Its obvious he still loves you, as for him not speaking to u whe shes around, shes probably a very jealous person. Sounds like hes not over you. If u still care for him dont stop talking to gim. Sounds like he knows he screwed up when he let go of u.
okay

Corbin, KY

#3 Dec 19, 2012
who is your ex
Me and You

South Fulton, TN

#4 Dec 19, 2012
I`m sorry honey, but its just~that its just that way. Give me a bit more time OK?
bummed

Oneida, TN

#5 Dec 19, 2012
I'm not at all romantically interested in him. I moved on a LONG time ago and he knows it. I thought maybe he wanted to be friends but, how can I be friends with someone that won't speak to me when their girlfriend is around?'' WELL'' may have got it exactly right, she may be the jealous type. Unfortunately, I have to see him every day.
okay

Corbin, KY

#6 Dec 19, 2012
how far back do you all go
Friend

Flat Lick, KY

#7 Dec 19, 2012
His new girlfriend probably knows you and him have a past together. If he speaks to you in front of her, then she will probably read too much in to it and think something is going on. I'd say he has the best intentions of pleasing his girlfriend and trying to keep you as a friend. If you have nothing for him anymore.......why worry about it. Give the guy a break and just roll with it.
silly

South Fulton, TN

#8 Dec 19, 2012
I think it's so rude when ex girlfriends try to talk to a guy while he's with his "new" girlfriend..it's really a respect thing. I wouldnt want my man being besties with someone he was romantically involved with, saying Hi and a wave is fine but thats it
gonond

Masontown, PA

#9 Dec 19, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …
You did say Ex-boy friend?
Vendetta

Corbin, KY

#10 Dec 19, 2012
silly wrote:
I think it's so rude when ex girlfriends try to talk to a guy while he's with his "new" girlfriend..it's really a respect thing. I wouldnt want my man being besties with someone he was romantically involved with, saying Hi and a wave is fine but thats it
I know exactly what you mean.
Well

United States

#11 Dec 20, 2012
bummed wrote:
Why is it that everytime I run into my ex, which is almost everyday.He runs up to me and talks, and then when his girlfriend is around he wont look in my dirrection, and acts like a scared little boy?? She doesnt know me by the way and he was single for 12 years until he met this girl. His weird behavior is making me think I shouldnt talk to him at all... What do you all think?
Because he loves her too much it's either hurt your feelings or hurt hers looks like your the lucky one.
Well

United States

#12 Dec 20, 2012
well wrote:
Its obvious he still loves you, as for him not speaking to u whe shes around, shes probably a very jealous person. Sounds like hes not over you. If u still care for him dont stop talking to gim. Sounds like he knows he screwed up when he let go of u.
R u crazy like a runover dog or some kinda u kno
Well

United States

#13 Dec 20, 2012
Friend wrote:
His new girlfriend probably knows you and him have a past together. If he speaks to you in front of her, then she will probably read too much in to it and think something is going on. I'd say he has the best intentions of pleasing his girlfriend and trying to keep you as a friend. If you have nothing for him anymore.......why worry about it. Give the guy a break and just roll with it.
I agree I mean u say your not romantically interested in him at all so why does it even bother u and it was 12 years ago not 12 months.
kathy

Middlesboro, KY

#14 Dec 20, 2012
men???
bummer

Oneida, TN

#15 Dec 20, 2012
Thats the thing thou, I dont want anything to do w ith him and he will come up to me and grab my arm and stop me to talk. I have respect for her, I just never knew she exsisted..Im not trying to talk to him at all. He has remained close to my family and I often see him mowing or doing things for my parents when I go over to visit.
Studly Hungwell

Richmond, KY

#16 Dec 21, 2012
Well wrote:
<quoted text>R u crazy like a runover dog or some kinda u kno
Uhhhhhh.... What?
Clif

United States

#17 Dec 22, 2012
Be glad he is not a crazy psychotic bipolar pos like mine, damn bipolar disease is a b*tch
Well

Winchester, KY

#18 Dec 23, 2012
Studly Hungwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhhhhh.... What?
Psycho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Revisedcode 153,697
Vanessa Garland aka "Vanessa Chanell" 2 hr LCHS 2008 1
2016 Presidential Debate, Trump vs Clinton 5 hr mother of two 2
Elephant 9 hr Stacey 9
heidi griest (Aug '09) 19 hr Hoeurmanlovedsomuch 5
Do all truck drivers cheat? (Oct '08) Mon Ex friend 170
Dino's Italian Restaurant CLOSED!? Sun Fyi 6

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages