Rhonda Stewart
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Corbinman

Williamsburg, KY

#1 May 11, 2008
I have seen first hand how bad this woman back stabs and lies about people. Anyone else know her? If you do, beware!
I Love Rhonda

Twickenham, UK

#2 May 11, 2008
She is the best woman I ever known. Don't go spreadin lies about her just because she wouldn't sleep with you loser. Grow up
Corbinman

Williamsburg, KY

#3 May 11, 2008
you must be talking about someone else named Rhonda Stewart. The Rhonda I know lives in Corbin, KY and I know for a fact she lies, I have caught her in so many lies. This is NOT a rumor. I just want to warn other people about her.
Corbinman

Williamsburg, KY

#4 May 11, 2008
anyone?
SO what

Brownsville, TN

#5 May 12, 2008
what lies and what was the situation. Tell us. Looks like you just go the raw end here.
Tell us the lies grasshopper.
ladyfox63

London, KY

#6 May 12, 2008
There are alot of liers and backsabbers out in the world today. If they happen to cross your path ad they wrong you,send em down the road and get on with your life geez. Make it a lesson learned.
oscar charlie

Williamsburg, KY

#7 May 13, 2008
I happen to know 1st hand of her lies and her back stabbing ways, she ripped off my uncle who is over 60 and a vietnam vet for a lot of money for a doctor visit and never came back. Every single person in the tricounty area that knows her has been screwed by her either ripped of for money or anything else she can get or set up for with a fall with unite. She is currently living somewhere in the corbin area and is around 5ft 9in 110-120lbs with dirty dishwater blond hair. Stay away unless you like jail because she put my brother there and 3 of his friends because she would not take the rap for herself,if you can't do the time don't do the crime, I know a lot of people in Corbin and when I find her address and phone# I will post it for any and all to see!!!
Heartbeat

Cleveland, GA

#8 May 14, 2008
oscar charlie wrote:
I happen to know 1st hand of her lies and her back stabbing ways, she ripped off my uncle who is over 60 and a vietnam vet for a lot of money for a doctor visit and never came back. Every single person in the tricounty area that knows her has been screwed by her either ripped of for money or anything else she can get or set up for with a fall with unite. She is currently living somewhere in the corbin area and is around 5ft 9in 110-120lbs with dirty dishwater blond hair. Stay away unless you like jail because she put my brother there and 3 of his friends because she would not take the rap for herself,if you can't do the time don't do the crime, I know a lot of people in Corbin and when I find her address and phone# I will post it for any and all to see!!!
Sounds like you are scorned buddy.Lesson learned so move on and be glad you found out.Why come on here and post bad stuff about it.Let everyone learn their own lesson.When you post stuff like this it just makes you look bad.Go on and forget it
ladyfox63

London, KY

#9 May 15, 2008
Heartbeat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are scorned buddy.Lesson learned so move on and be glad you found out.Why come on here and post bad stuff about it.Let everyone learn their own lesson.When you post stuff like this it just makes you look bad.Go on and forget it
I agree,lesson learned. Move on instead of trashing her on here. Most people that know her ( i do not personaly know her), knows how she is but trash her in a public forum? C'mon get real. MOVE ON!
Corbin Firefighter

Madisonville, KY

#10 May 15, 2008
Heartbeat wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU do not tell me what to do freak!!!
Corbinman

Somerset, KY

#11 May 17, 2008
I can post whatever I want. My post is not to bad mouth someone but to WARN others about Rhonda Stewart.
really

London, KY

#12 May 19, 2008
lol another one
corbin watchdog

Brownsville, TN

#13 May 22, 2008
Is this the same rhonda stewart that wotked at the railroad for a while?
Corbinman

Williamsburg, KY

#14 May 23, 2008
I am not sure..I will find out...I know she use to be a nurse.
Corbinman

Williamsburg, KY

#16 May 31, 2008
this is the Rhonda Stewart who use to work at the railroad.
family member

United States

#17 Jul 31, 2008
it is all true....she is trouble...she is a family member and she lies and does drugs....steals...stay away. she worked at the railroad..and at the hospital but she was not a nurse....just wanted to let everyone know
Curious

United States

#18 Jul 31, 2008
Is this Jeff Stewarts wife or ex wife?
lil spit fire

Hopkinsville, KY

#19 Jul 31, 2008
Curious wrote:
Is this Jeff Stewarts wife or ex wife?
I think her name is Tammy Stewart??? Not sure though. She did used to work at BRMC, then left there to work at Central Baptist in Lexington quite a few years ago.
ELECTRO THE HUMAN PROBE

Clarksville, TN

#20 Jul 31, 2008
I was gonna comment but I'm bust'in myself it's a lie. I'm sorry I won't do it again I promise.
Wifeof 1

Somerset, KY

#21 Oct 18, 2008
This Jeff W.Stewart is not the one.This one Works for Surgery Center ANd Marymount Med. Center.He Only HAS ONE-DAughter and ONE SON.Though their is one that trains horse and is a roofer.I hope that this puts this subject to rest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dino's taking cheap shots at Brooklyn Brothers 10 min Old man 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min really 151,732
Nichole Dixon 1 hr Bob 4
Tasty burger or dixie burger 2 hr Cotton 10
free hamsters (Feb '13) 6 hr OTG waiter 11
which Hole is the best 6 hr OTG waiter 9
Hey, did you guys just hear that? 11 hr Bram 5

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages