First Prev
of 5
Next Last
whonos

Somerset, KY

#1 Jan 21, 2009
i have heard that Falls Ford might be closing does anyone have any inside info on this?
Corbinite

Gray, KY

#2 Jan 21, 2009
I don't think that is true. I was over there last week and they were doing very well. They sold a couple of vehicles while I was there and that was on a Wed. middle of the day.
wchs04

Corbin, KY

#3 Jan 21, 2009
Won't be long.
i wonder

Kennett, MO

#4 Jan 21, 2009
i have heard this rumor too. i wouldnt doubt it the way they treat there customers.
i would never refer anyone to buy or take a car in to get fixed.
bigmomma

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Jan 21, 2009
ive also heard it. would be a sad thing if that brand new million dollar building went to waste.
go figure

Sheridan, AR

#6 Jan 22, 2009
The ford side will be and rumors have it the GM side may be included in bk. You can't keep losing 100,000 to 200,000 a month and keep in business I don't care how much money you have.
Bob

United States

#7 Jan 22, 2009
go figure wrote:
The ford side will be and rumors have it the GM side may be included in bk. You can't keep losing 100,000 to 200,000 a month and keep in business I don't care how much money you have.
That man can lose that little dap and not even think about it. Just add it on to his gas.
enforcer

Corbin, KY

#8 Jan 22, 2009
Nami should have came and consulted with me thats to big a dealership for a area like we have here where is the jobs for people in this area for people to pay for these new cars and trucks
guru

United States

#9 Jan 22, 2009
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>That man can lose that little dap and not even think about it. Just add it on to his gas.
From what I hear Mr Nomi net work has went from 800 million to 400 million in two yrs. Now tell me he can keep losing this amount of money. Yes that is still a lot of money but when you lose half of your net worth it makes you start thinking what am I losing money on. I am sure falls is at the top of his list.
junior

Wayland, KY

#10 Jan 22, 2009
this guy he has running the place coots, got hem to get rid of moses so he could get the job he is a joke, went broke in his car business.
Bob

United States

#11 Jan 22, 2009
All people that work in the car business are in for a wake up call!
curious

Aiken, SC

#12 Jan 22, 2009
what happened to brian mabe that worked there where did he go anyone know?
insider

United States

#13 Jan 23, 2009
Word from the inside is that he ran afoul of Coots and was let go. The Ford side is filing BK and being dissolved by Kains and Steeley Ford.
ford pro

Gorham, IL

#14 Jan 23, 2009
The falls is selling new truck at cost this week they are trying to get rid as many as they can by the end of the month. That tells me that ah ax ax ax But i hope not.
wanted that car

United States

#15 Jan 24, 2009
Hey I saw a car sitting on that lot like my hubby was looking for, we called that lot 3 times to get a price on that car and each time "someone" was always going to call us back in 10 minutes.. It's been 2 weeks and guess what. NO call yet!!! LOL We bought at Ford in Knoxville!!
MY NAME IS EARL

Perry, MI

#16 Jan 24, 2009
bigmomma wrote:
ive also heard it. would be a sad thing if that brand new million dollar building went to waste.
tax write off
MY NAME IS EARL

Perry, MI

#17 Jan 24, 2009
wanted that car wrote:
Hey I saw a car sitting on that lot like my hubby was looking for, we called that lot 3 times to get a price on that car and each time "someone" was always going to call us back in 10 minutes.. It's been 2 weeks and guess what. NO call yet!!! LOL We bought at Ford in Knoxville!!
they dont really sell cars! just a front
insider

Paris, KY

#18 Feb 4, 2009
The Ford side is done. Sold to Paul Steeley and Steve Kain who are going to close the point. All you Ford employees had better find another job now.
Sweathog

United States

#19 Feb 4, 2009
Are you sure of this. Can anyone confirm?
insider

Paris, KY

#20 Feb 4, 2009
Its been all over town for the last 2 weeks and I work in the chevy side. They've been firing/laying off everyone but a skeleton crew for the last month. It's definately gonna happen(call Steely Ford in w'burg and ask them)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min SistaNoneYa 138,481
Where is Nick 2 hr Wildthang77 1
Looking to rent a Billboard!! 8 hr Business 1
city of corbin 8 hr missing a pet 14
When is Ross department store in Corbin is expe... (Nov '14) 10 hr Just curious 12
Place across from burger king 13 hr WTF 2
what jobs hire with no drug test? (Apr '14) 14 hr nellybelly 24
More from around the web

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]