best funeral home
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
corbin redhound

London, KY

#1 Jan 15, 2008
which is the best funeral home in corbin area?
QQQQQ

Corbin, KY

#2 Jan 15, 2008
corbin funeral home, they will give you a volume discount.
stupid just stupid

United States

#3 Jan 15, 2008
no the best funeral home is hole in the ground cut down a tree make a box and its absolutly freeeee!!!!!
The refree

Murray, KY

#5 Jan 19, 2008
To ans. the real question ask. Hart Funeral home is the sbest in the Corbin area very nice people and very professinoal.
slick willy

Somerset, KY

#6 Jan 20, 2008
corbin funeral home is the best.
North Corbin Resident

London, KY

#7 Feb 11, 2008
MRS GOLDIE HART IS ABSOLUTELY THE FINEST PERSON IN CORBIN, SHE HAS ALWAYS BEE KIND TO EVERYONE ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO HAVE LESS OF THIS WORLDS GOODS. I FOR ONE WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT HER BUSINESS MAY GOD BLESS HER WITH A LONG LIFE.
Go Big Blue

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Sep 22, 2008
Hart is very nice.
beth

Corbin, KY

#9 Sep 23, 2008
corbin redhound wrote:
which is the best funeral home in corbin area?
we've alway used vankirk.
i like it.
FYI

United States

#10 Sep 24, 2008
My family has used O'Neil Funeral Home for many years. They are very nice. The manager there is a man named Jim Thomas and he is the best. He is always professional and is so compassionate. He goes out of his way to help people. They buried my husband a while back and Jim went over and above to help us through such a tough time. My husband died suddenly so I wasn't prepared for any of the things that you need to do when something like that happens. They made everything easier for me. I will never forget their kindness. I would recommend them to anybody.
bubblie

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Oct 21, 2008
VANKIRK FuNERal is the best one for me. they really care for you check them out
ONeil for me

Richmond, KY

#12 Nov 5, 2008
I agree that O'Neil's is the best. The Thomas guy is the manager there and he is very nice and helpful. They have taken care of all my family for years and I wouldn't think of going anywhere else.
Caring

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Nov 5, 2008
Erica Grissell it one of the nicest persons you will ever meet. chek out the Vankirk.
CORBIN FUNERAL HOME

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Nov 5, 2008
Byron has buried several close family members including both my parents I know they do a very good job
What a Blessing

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 Nov 5, 2008
I think they are several good funeral homes in Corbin,ky. Just check them out they will help you ,im sure. Hart's ...you have to have money up front(the whole Balance of the Funeral. but they will work with you if your POOR
Corbin Funeral... you have to have the money up front(EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO BARROW IT)they dont care.
Oneils Funeral.. You still have to have the money up front. they want u to creamate your family its cheaper.
VANKIRK FUNERAL....Erica will try and work with you no MATTER what. YOU dont have to have the money right there , he will work out a payment arrangment for you. I think this is so nice when you have a love one DIE
ONeil for me

Richmond, KY

#16 Nov 6, 2008
What a Blessing wrote:
I think they are several good funeral homes in Corbin,ky. Just check them out they will help you ,im sure. Hart's ...you have to have money up front(the whole Balance of the Funeral. but they will work with you if your POOR
Corbin Funeral... you have to have the money up front(EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO BARROW IT)they dont care.
Oneils Funeral.. You still have to have the money up front. they want u to creamate your family its cheaper.
VANKIRK FUNERAL....Erica will try and work with you no MATTER what. YOU dont have to have the money right there , he will work out a payment arrangment for you. I think this is so nice when you have a love one DIE
O'Neil Funeral Home has NEVER asked or encouraged ANTONE to creamate their loved one.

What is wrong with a funeral home wanting their money up front? You can't go anywhere else and buy anything without money up front. You need either a down payment or you have to borrow the money. Why should a funeral be any different?
ONeil for me

Richmond, KY

#17 Nov 6, 2008
Sorry should be ANYONE
curious

Hopkinsville, KY

#18 Nov 6, 2008
harts
just an opinion

United States

#19 Nov 6, 2008
I have always liked Vankirks, years ago I remember a guy there I think his last name was Hensley, he was top notch and great with our family, went over and above for us! I have heard nothing but good about the current owners!
Corbin citizen

Murray, KY

#20 Nov 6, 2008
I do not have any idea where you got your information about the Corbin funeral homes, however I do know you are WRONG about the Oneil Funeral Home. They are the most compassionate and professional funeral home in the area. So what is the problem with some money up front for the service that is provided? I am sure they have expenses just like any other business. However, cremation is a choice that is left up to the family. To say that the funeral home encourages families to do this is ridiculous. Please get your facts correct next time!
What a Blessing wrote:
talk about facts

Mount Sterling, KY

#21 Nov 7, 2008
I have my facts straight... You prey on the family when a love one dies....Lets see when that person is dead, you cant ask them for money so you take advantage of the families. If there was no family members and you had to bury a homeless person what would u do. Your right you do take ADVANTAGE of people and yes i understand you all have overhead. What I saying is you all want your money up front. so this maker you all getting the rich people and the heck with the POOR...I HAVE MY FACT STRAIGHT. I deal with people and this is the talk out there. I'm not from around here so I have to hear it because you all are admitting to it. When people are poor and a love one dies. Let me tell you what i hear. Take your love ones to CROLEY in Williamsburg or VANKIRKS in Corbin, I hear this a lot at the Hospitals.. If you don't like it then do something about it. I cant help this talk that i hear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
to the owner of the closed gas station beside ... 48 min mark 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 59 min LDarlen 143,214
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 5 hr Rogers 728
cta fire 2003 8 hr Family 7
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 15 hr Walk with God 943
General Dynamics 17 hr dazedandconfuzed 21
marriage licenses Thu gotojail 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages