Next Last
chyea

United States

#1 Mar 4, 2009
What do u all think of this place n the ppl that work there
customer

Somerset, KY

#2 Mar 4, 2009
They are all very nice and polite. What is your point?
whatever

Brownsville, TN

#3 Mar 4, 2009
Crappy staff, fair selection. Cheap prices but you get what you pay for. Many DVDs skip.
draco

South Fulton, TN

#4 Mar 5, 2009
the last time we went there the girl told us we had several late fees for movies from couple months ago and the thing is we never rented them. the staff didnt want to talk to u or anything very much kind of like they had a cob stuck up their ass. and when we went out the door we said we would not be back againn.....
JBX

Brownsville, TN

#5 Mar 5, 2009
Red Box is kicking their ass on new releases !!!
chyea

United States

#6 Mar 7, 2009
Personally I think they r very good people they have new staff in there. There's a young guy that works in there who is very nice.
Erika

Clay City, KY

#7 Mar 7, 2009
I think the back room killed the store...IMO.
shezahottie

Dyer, TN

#8 Mar 7, 2009
I think the girl with dark hair that works behind the counter is not only friendly and helpful, shes drop dead gorgeous. I dont know her name.
chyea

United States

#10 Mar 7, 2009
I overheard that they're getting rid of the back room. She is gorgeous, I think the guy is new tho I've just started seeing him in there here recently.
wilson

Dyer, TN

#11 Mar 7, 2009
Erika wrote:
I think the back room killed the store...IMO.
never been in there...what is in the back room?
chyea

United States

#12 Mar 7, 2009
the adult section
better

Winchester, KY

#13 Mar 8, 2009
better than blockbuster i think...nicer, and better looking staff :D....the girl is drop dead gorgeous and that young guy in there is a hottie i agree with both...what r their names?
Oyy

Clay City, KY

#14 Mar 9, 2009
It's so stupid to have those annoying slot machines in there. I liked it better without the 90 year old women screaming at the machine for losing a game.
Gogo

Murray, KY

#15 Mar 9, 2009
I will have to go ck this out
iwantitall

United States

#16 Mar 11, 2009
Don't go there. They're a big rip off alot if the DVDs r scratched n don't work. They sit n gossip about all they're customers all day. They're lazy n rude and don't have anything better to do but sit around
Thanks

Germany

#17 Mar 11, 2009
it is my favourite place to get flicks.
Oh yeah

United States

#18 May 5, 2009
Nice place. Nice staff. That zach guy is hott
well

Murray, KY

#19 May 5, 2009
I went in there Thursday to get movies and when I asked the woman at the counter about some new releases, she said are they new. I said yeah and she said they were really behind on the new releases because they had just changed owners!!!
JustMe

Gorham, IL

#20 May 6, 2009
I didn't know they had a back room....but now I know why I found my fiancees reelz card from when he was 18 a few months ago, lol...
Jaime

London, KY

#21 Jun 9, 2009
Hello everyone my name is Jaime and as of last Thursday, I am the new owner of Reelz Video in Corbin , just to clarify, I am not mike the owner who let the store get so far behind on everything, I think he had some financial trouble due to health issues and I wish him well. I hope to vastly improve the selection of new releases and I have removed the adult section from the back of the store and there will be no " Slots" for gambling, not that there is anything wrong with any of that, I just want it to be a family environment. I will be adding many new things in the coming months and I am open to ideas thoughts comments or criticism. I hope that your experiences in the past will not prevent you from coming in again and I am also forgiving any and all late fees for those who have incurred them from the previous owner if they bring back any movies they have out.
Thank you and God Bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thank you Jesus 3 min child of God 1
Drug house on Wentworth 9 min Bob 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Paul 170,022
Chuck aelvy 1 hr Selvy 4
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 6 hr Walk with God 1,748
The Treasure Hunt 18 hr King227 6
Abe Eaton (Jan '16) 19 hr More turkey 5

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages