Whatever

Hopkinsville, KY

#21 Sep 2, 2008
I have three children too and if my husband asked me for a paternity test, I'd gladly give it to him because I have no doubt he fathered my children. The only reason I would ever refuse is if I knew there might be a possibility it wasn't his. Especially when it costs so much to raise children and without the test, the judge said no child support. No one mentioned her name so you obviously know her. That being the case, if you know anything, you know that there is a whole lot more to the story than what needs to be drug out here. Bottom line is this thread has Greg's name on it and people are making terrible accusations on here and this would be extremely hurtful to his parents. They are wonderful people and don't deserve it. For the sake of all that is good, let it go and let Greg rest in peace.
NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW

Corbin, KY

#22 Sep 3, 2008
OLD FRIEND wrote:
Greg's first wife cheated on him. The twins didn't belong to him. She said that she wouldn't ask for child support if he didn't insist on a paternity test. Go ask his ex! He would have loved for those children to have been his but facts are THEY WEREN'T HIS!!! If you want to trash Amy, fine. If you want to trash his ex, fine. Let Greg rest in peace. He was a wonderful person.
Alot can be read into what you say. Not to trash him,cause I thought he was a likable person.But personally,I don't remember the courts around here ordering paternity tests 18 years ago.If what you say is true,he could very easily have forced the tests and had his kids in his and his parents life.Looks like he did not really want to know if they were his.By what you right it sounds more like Greg did what he always did. He got something that was going to cost him money,child support,with reponsibility for it, and took the easy(Greg)way out,possibly.Face facts everyone that knew him,knew his mom and dad,very good people,bought him out of everything.
Whatever

Corbin, KY

#23 Sep 3, 2008
The courts have ordered paternity tests for a long time. Like I said, if you know anything, there was a LOT more to this. He had heard things about HER that her refusal to take the paternity tests made him believe. Greg was not a trouble maker by any means so my understanding was that he felt if she refused to prove they were his, and after the stories he heard, he had every right to wonder, then they must not be his. He did fight for quite a while to see these kids and be a part of their lives. Had he forced any farther, she would have been in total contempt of court and landed in big trouble. Really bad guy for not doing that to her, huh? But again, my concern here isn't for what he did or didn't do, it's for his parents. Quit talking about him on here. It would only hurt them. What's past is past. There's no changing it. Greg and Marla were over a long time ago. Placing blame really doesn't change anything. I know in their hearts that he and his parents were convinced through the divorce and all that took place during and after, that those were not his kids. They would have done anything humanly possible to be a part of their lives if they thought they belonged to him.
Friend of The Andersons

Corbin, KY

#24 Sep 5, 2008
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! I can not believe that this post started the day he died and there were people who started bashing him and Amy right away. I know The Anderson's and they are struggling with the loss of a great man!!! Amy loves Greg very much and the comment about her killing him was way out of line. I have known Amy for 10 years and she is one of the bestfriends I have ever had.

To set the record straight abut the twins...they do not belong to Greg. Marla even told everyone that they didn't belong to him. Finding out that they didn't belong to him was devastating for him. I think he would have been a great father just seeing how he interacts with my child. As for Amy giving up her sons, that is in NO WAY true!!!!! She does the best she can considering the circumstances. If the boys are at her moms she is there. There have been many instances that she went to get her boys and then didn't get to take them with her.

Greg Anderson was a great guy and he is going to be truly missed by his family and friends. I know that my family and I will miss him a great deal!!! We love you Greg!!!
Some Know Her Better

Corbin, KY

#25 Sep 5, 2008
Friend of The Andersons wrote:
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! I can not believe that this post started the day he died and there were people who started bashing him and Amy right away. I know The Anderson's and they are struggling with the loss of a great man!!! Amy loves Greg very much and the comment about her killing him was way out of line. I have known Amy for 10 years and she is one of the bestfriends I have ever had.
To set the record straight abut the twins...they do not belong to Greg. Marla even told everyone that they didn't belong to him. Finding out that they didn't belong to him was devastating for him. I think he would have been a great father just seeing how he interacts with my child. As for Amy giving up her sons, that is in NO WAY true!!!!! She does the best she can considering the circumstances. If the boys are at her moms she is there. There have been many instances that she went to get her boys and then didn't get to take them with her.
Greg Anderson was a great guy and he is going to be truly missed by his family and friends. I know that my family and I will miss him a great deal!!! We love you Greg!!!
You do not know as much as you think about Amy.She has never been right in the head.I agree she did not have anything to do with Gregs death.She did fool around,move in with,and then marry her step-father when she turned 18.Yes her moms 2nd husband,Kenny.She then divorced him and married Doug,whom she was messing with before her divorce.Then married Doug and had 2 sons,then ran around on him with his friend,Greg.Left her kids and Doug for Greg and married him.She in no way fought to get her sons.If too much proof against you is what you call the best she can considering the circumstances,so be it.The only reason she sees them,even at her moms is cause she can't deal with them or real life on her own without help.Her mother has taught her well.

“Gota luv the blue & white”

Since: Aug 08

London, KY

#26 Sep 5, 2008
Some Know Her Better wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not know as much as you think about Amy.She has never been right in the head.I agree she did not have anything to do with Gregs death.She did fool around,move in with,and then marry her step-father when she turned 18.Yes her moms 2nd husband,Kenny.She then divorced him and married Doug,whom she was messing with before her divorce.Then married Doug and had 2 sons,then ran around on him with his friend,Greg.Left her kids and Doug for Greg and married him.She in no way fought to get her sons.If too much proof against you is what you call the best she can considering the circumstances,so be it.The only reason she sees them,even at her moms is cause she can't deal with them or real life on her own without help.Her mother has taught her well.
I didn't say that Amy was perfect or has not made mistakes but everyone deserves to be happy and she and Greg were happy. They enjoyed their time that they got to spend with the boys, no matter how little time they had or where they had to go to do it.

Like I said, Amy and I have been very close for 10 years and I know more then most but I do not feel that a persons personal life should be made public with out their consent. Amy is a special person and a great friend and does not deserve all of this, especially at this time in her life!!
Get Real

Middlesboro, KY

#27 Sep 5, 2008
Let me tell you "True Blue Fan" you may think that knowing Amy for 10 years means something to someone, but I have known her longer and I KNOW how she has always been. To give her some slack though, she can't help it, she has severe emotional issues, not too much "smarts" and Zero MORAL influence. Her mother is her problem and always has been, she is a fine piece of work, that Marsha..and to say that when her mother has the boys Amy would see them, come on! how often is that VERY VERY RARE!! I KNOW that Doug always was a good guy and loved those boys and AMY and they are MUCH BETTER left with him, Amy never wanted to be a mother when she was married to him. Dispute and say what you want about the last 10 years. From my KNOWLEDGE of the last 10 years...she has been a basket case...UNFAITHFUL, Left her BOYS, Drugs, alcohol and partying....I guess that is the kind of people you run with and for any WOMAN to condone ANY of what Amy has done is SICK. Befriend her all you want, but DON'T DEFEND her actions...It puts you on the same level. Sorry but thats "JUST THE FACTS".
Some Know Her Better

Corbin, KY

#28 Sep 5, 2008
Get Real wrote:
Let me tell you "True Blue Fan" you may think that knowing Amy for 10 years means something to someone, but I have known her longer and I KNOW how she has always been. To give her some slack though, she can't help it, she has severe emotional issues, not too much "smarts" and Zero MORAL influence. Her mother is her problem and always has been, she is a fine piece of work, that Marsha..and to say that when her mother has the boys Amy would see them, come on! how often is that VERY VERY RARE!! I KNOW that Doug always was a good guy and loved those boys and AMY and they are MUCH BETTER left with him, Amy never wanted to be a mother when she was married to him. Dispute and say what you want about the last 10 years. From my KNOWLEDGE of the last 10 years...she has been a basket case...UNFAITHFUL, Left her BOYS, Drugs, alcohol and partying....I guess that is the kind of people you run with and for any WOMAN to condone ANY of what Amy has done is SICK. Befriend her all you want, but DON'T DEFEND her actions...It puts you on the same level. Sorry but thats "JUST THE FACTS".
I TOTALLY AGREE,I TOTALLY AGREE,I TOTALLY AGREE,I TOTALLY AGREE,I TOTALLY AGREE,I TOTALLY AGREE, What I am trying to say is I TOTALLY AGREE
True Blue Fan

Corbin, KY

#29 Sep 9, 2008
Get Real wrote:
As I stated in my previous post I didn't say that Amy was perfect or has not made mistakes. As for knowing Amy for 10 years meaning something to someone as a matter of fact it does. Her frendship means a lot to me. I agree that Amy has issues but do you turn your back on your friends when they have issues no matter how big or little? Just imagine if God turned his back on you when you have "issues"!!! How great would your life be?????
As for whether or not I condon or disapprove of the things that Amy does...that is between Amy and I!!! All I was trying to say is that she does not deserve having her personnal life made public especially at this time in her life and when she doesn't even know that this stuff is being said about her.
Last but not least, you do not know me or the type of people I "run with" and you should never judge a person or their character by a few lines on a "GOSSIP" site. That is what is wrong with this town now.
God Bless and Have a GREAT Day!!!
The truth

Corbin, KY

#30 Sep 9, 2008
OLD FRIEND wrote:
Greg's first wife cheated on him. The twins didn't belong to him. She said that she wouldn't ask for child support if he didn't insist on a paternity test. Go ask his ex! He would have loved for those children to have been his but facts are THEY WEREN'T HIS!!! If you want to trash Amy, fine. If you want to trash his ex, fine. Let Greg rest in peace. He was a wonderful person.
Those kids were his. They looked just like him. Greg and his family was very mean to Marla. She did not cheat on him. When she left him his family destroyed everything she had.
LILY Gurl

Corbin, KY

#31 Sep 9, 2008
I log on here every now and then just to see how many stupid people get on here and talk about one another but this is unreal. Has humans lost total respect for each other. Dont get me wrong i see nothing wrong with a little gossip but you cold hearted asshole have really shocked me. first of all if anyone knows Greg or his parents then you know that they are good people and for the twins the ex-wife was crazy...and yes i was there and i do know. So she told Greg she had an affair and wasn't sure if the twins were his and any normal man would want to know the truth. She wouldn't let Gregs family hold the babys and they didn't much get to see them. So yes the judge did order a paternity test and she refused and also refused to let Greg or his parents have anything to do with the twins...And for Amy and her children they have been very well taken care of by there father...so leave people alone or get a life apparently you have a boring life and have to stick your nose into other peoples buisness.
destroyed house

Mayfield, KY

#32 Sep 9, 2008
I was a well there, and if you were as smart as you think you are, the Anna Nicole Smith situation should have told you something. If a judge orders a test, you have to comply, or go to JAIL!! She would have had no choice if he and his so called good family would have really wanted the truth, and the responsibility. I remember all of it very well, I was in the house after he and his buddies destroyed it.
okay

Hopkinsville, KY

#33 Sep 9, 2008
As for whether those kids look like him or not, the Andersons wouldn't know because, like Lily Gurl said, they weren't allowed to be around them or have anything to do with them. As for going to jail because you are in contempt of court, well, that only happens if the other party pursues it. Greg didn't push it because her refusal told him all he needed to know. Nobody knows what they went through. I was around too. I know what went on and it wasn't pretty. Devastating would be more like it. I guess if someone had done me the way he was done, I would probably haven't destroyed the house too. Sounds like she got off rather easy if you ask me. Give me a break, Anna Nicole, no comparison, but just think about it. She had someone pushing her who wouldn't let it go. Marla didn't.
hopeful

Hopkinsville, KY

#34 Sep 10, 2008
The truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Those kids were his. They looked just like him. Greg and his family was very mean to Marla. She did not cheat on him. When she left him his family destroyed everything she had.
I know gregs mother and father did'nt know him that well but I do know this kaye and Ron don't have ameane bone in there body and are very good people so leave them alone please.The guy is gone let it go .
I want to know more

Madisonville, KY

#35 Sep 12, 2008
I was from lily I think? I am a 18 year old twin... and I have no idea who my biological father is?? all I know is that my mom gave me up when I was a baby and me and my twin are adopted....... I really want to find out more about my dad's side of the family.... if the twins were boy/girl twins let me know.... and if the x's last name started with a E let me know...
dont want to know more

Madisonville, KY

#36 Sep 12, 2008
sorry I just found out that the name was not my biological moms name nevermind...... SORRY
Mr know it all

Richmond, KY

#37 Sep 19, 2008
Get Real wrote:
First of all, let me say that I KNOW more then everyone on this situation and let me clarify that everyone has their pasts and just like everyone else, Greg did and at the time of his passing, Greg was a wonderful and caring man and I was sad to see him pass. As far as Amy goes, she does have some issues (just like everyone else and she is not perfect) but she cared mightily for Greg and is still traumatized about her loss. As far as the Amy vs Doug situation on the boys, they are both complete idiots. If either one cared about these boys, they would reach a compromise about visitation. I have SEEN Doug drop the boys off at Marsha's, leave and not even wait to see if anyone was home. What kind of parent is that? Stuborn A hole I say. So to clarify, everyone in this situation is a moron and hope Greg ended up in the better situation, but I can not attest to it since I do not know if he was Saved.
i know 23

Middlesboro, KY

#38 Oct 2, 2008
Mr know it all wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, let me say that I KNOW more then everyone on this situation and let me clarify that everyone has their pasts and just like everyone else, Greg did and at the time of his passing, Greg was a wonderful and caring man and I was sad to see him pass. As far as Amy goes, she does have some issues (just like everyone else and she is not perfect) but she cared mightily for Greg and is still traumatized about her loss. As far as the Amy vs Doug situation on the boys, they are both complete idiots. If either one cared about these boys, they would reach a compromise about visitation. I have SEEN Doug drop the boys off at Marsha's, leave and not even wait to see if anyone was home. What kind of parent is that? Stuborn A hole I say. So to clarify, everyone in this situation is a moron and hope Greg ended up in the better situation, but I can not attest to it since I do not know if he was Saved.
well know it all your very wrong about that because i am with doug when he drops his boys off and he does wait to see if anyone is there. as for everyone you need to leave doug and those boys out of this there know part off any off this cramp.
IS SHE ALREADY

Corbin, KY

#39 May 25, 2009
I heard that his wife Amy is already married again, is this true? If so, it did not take her long to get over his death.
Kayparkeranderso n

Corbin, KY

#40 Jul 1, 2016
you are very wrong wrote:
I have had three children, and if my husband ever ask me to take a paternity test, i would leave his butt, and take the kids too. This is a major insult to any woman, especially if she knows the truth If you are not sleeping with your spouse, and she becomes pregnant, that is one thing, but otherwise, it is very wrong to do so.

I agree that this is not something that should be carried on about at this time, but Marla deserves some defending her as well
Marla was seen out with several different men while married to Greg. If my husband asked me for blood tests and it was his child, you better believe I would prove it. She tried to get child support without blood tests .she never wanted him around the twins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Truth 177,741
Looking for a fwb nsa 1 hr James7650 28
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 2 hr walk with God 1,922
brittany morris (Sep '09) 8 hr Johnny B 49
arrest 9 hr Wow 3
September berry 9 hr InTheKnow 5
Judy hicks 10 hr MrBlueeyes 21

Corbin Jobs

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages