United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

Judged:

So they are still at it, letting the same People win, and PullTab Seller Tonya was Really Excited Friday Night her Computer hit 1000.00 of course she had a House player, play a computer for her. This Crap should not be allowed! Time to call in on them again. Alot of People are getting fed up with the place, the crowd keeps getting smaller, tonight they had to sell 2 extra boxes of hitters on computers to keep from cutting the Games payouts. Looks like Moonbows ship is sinking, lol They get what they deserve!!!
have heard

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Judged:

yes it will always come home to you, might take a while, but just watch krama does get back to everyone...........wonder how much Tonya gives them for playing for her, I would say they splet 50/50..........cannot beleive old Harold is so dumb on all that is going on...........
fedupwithem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Judged:

Yes I totally agree! I was there last night, an I was sitting close enough to see this all going on with my own eyes, so I'll not be back there for a long time. Seriously, they need to get rid of the bunch of workers they have there,except for Harold poor Man he dont have a clue an he is so nice. He always says"Good Luck" if he had a clue to what's going on he'd probably just say"Thanks for Donating". Right? That's alright what comes around goes around the others will get theirs when they end up closed down or loose their jobs. And I myself will be sitting back Laughing. Good Luck at Moonbow or should I say Go Donate to Moonbow.
Fred

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Judged:

fedupwithem wrote:
Yes I totally agree! I was there last night, an I was sitting close enough to see this all going on with my own eyes, so I'll not be back there for a long time. Seriously, they need to get rid of the bunch of workers they have there,except for Harold poor Man he dont have a clue an he is so nice. He always says"Good Luck" if he had a clue to what's going on he'd probably just say"Thanks for Donating". Right? That's alright what comes around goes around the others will get theirs when they end up closed down or loose their jobs. And I myself will be sitting back Laughing. Good Luck at Moonbow or should I say Go Donate to Moonbow.
I go too moonbow every time there open win alot.Its the best bingo in corbin,I've never cault them cheating,like all the others.Can't wate to spend my nut check to night.
crooked

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Judged:

I haven't been to a bingo yet that wasn't crooked. Just stay at home and save your money, let the bingos close down for cheating.
bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

i love pat!!!!!!!!!!
just saying

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Don't call it Moonbow Bingo - it is at Moonbow Plaza but they have two organizations there. Woodbine Fire & Rescue and Whitley Co. Basketball. Which I know the basketball doesn't cheat. If you think so, stay home.
why

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2011

I love playing bingo. I don't go anywhere I think they are cheating. It amazes me how people get on here griping, but go back for more!!!
Bingo player

Keego Harbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

fedupwithem wrote:
What workers do they need to get rid of? The Majority of them are very nice. I have had no problems with them.
dont agree

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

Judged:

I think that it is wrong that the workers are allowed to have people play computers for them, and the fact that they do not shuffle the tabs like they are suppose to, not to mention that there are the same people that win over and over again!
Now to top it off the one little thing that gave you the feeling of hope they took away. You can't pick your own computers anymore. It is getting worse so our group is going to start trying other places!
Love to bingo

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

The state does not allow you to pick computers. That has been in the regulations for a long time...some halls just didn't follow that regulation.
XPlayer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

Judged:

OMG!! Who all seen the Big show they put on Tonight (8-20-2012). David the Callers Mother hit a Bingo, Teresas Mother an Sister Both Bingoed in the Big ones. And last but not least Roy an Carol got their usual Piece if the pie. U wasn't there but I was told by a person who was there an saw it all. They are screwing all you dedicated people who go there, out of your money, by letting their own family win the most of it. That a shame, an it's why I'm not going there donating my Money, I'll Definately take my business else where when I see shit like this going on. And if you all would do the same thing an stay away from there for awhile, maybe they make some Much needed changes!!
volunteers

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

XPlayer wrote:
OMG!! Who all seen the Big show they put on Tonight (8-20-2012). David the Callers Mother hit a Bingo, Teresas Mother an Sister Both Bingoed in the Big ones. And last but not least Roy an Carol got their usual Piece if the pie. U wasn't there but I was told by a person who was there an saw it all. They are screwing all you dedicated people who go there, out of your money, by letting their own family win the most of it. That a shame, an it's why I'm not going there donating my Money, I'll Definately take my business else where when I see shit like this going on. And if you all would do the same thing an stay away from there for awhile, maybe they make some Much needed changes!!
Corbin bingo parlor is the same way.
Thumper

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

volunteers wrote:
<quoted text>Corbin bingo parlor is the same way.
Volunteers are not allowed to play at the Corbin Bingo Parlor and they are not allowed to sell to their family. So I don't see how it could be the same......explain please
XPlayer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Judged:

Thumper wrote:
<quoted text>Volunteers are not allowed to play at the Corbin Bingo Parlor and they are not allowed to sell to their family. So I don't see how it could be the same......explain please
That is True! And at least you dont see the same people winning everytime you go. But Moonbow is a total Joke!
I Know You

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Stupid people post multiple times under different IDs.
Terry135

Gray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2011

XPlayer wrote:
08-20-2012 is not here yet.
Dislikes Stupid People

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2011

Well, sorry to tell you guys you can't rig pull tabs retards. If you think you can your pretty stupid. And you can't rig a computer either. They give them out just like everybody else. There is no special treatment. And if you have a problem with Theresa say it to her face. Cause Theresa is nothing but a good person. And just cause her mother won or whatever, doesn't me shit. Bingo is a game of chance. You might win you might not. So stop talking shit and shut up.
Dislikes Stupid People

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2011

SassyTay wrote:
So they are still at it, letting the same People win, and PullTab Seller Tonya was Really Excited Friday Night her Computer hit 1000.00 of course she had a House player, play a computer for her. This Crap should not be allowed! Time to call in on them again. Alot of People are getting fed up with the place, the crowd keeps getting smaller, tonight they had to sell 2 extra boxes of hitters on computers to keep from cutting the Games payouts. Looks like Moonbows ship is sinking, lol They get what they deserve!!!
You know what makes me laugh the most about this is that fact your jealousy. You don't win, so someone is cheating right? That's how it works right? Thought so. And don't be talking crap about tonya. Or her mother or grandmother. Cause then that's when we are going to have some problems.
Dislikes Stupid People

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2011

have heard wrote:
yes it will always come home to you, might take a while, but just watch krama does get back to everyone..........wonder how much Tonya gives them for playing for her, I would say they splet 50/50..........cannot beleive old Harold is so dumb on all that is going on..........
That's really nine of your business. Why do you care? I swear you can't freaking rig bingo. You people need to get over yourselves. Jealousy is a bad trait to have.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of70
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Corbin Forum right now

Search the Corbin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Khatru 128,561
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min Curmudgeon 146,097
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 48 min Breaking Headline News 644
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr but now 81,566
Radio Stations 2 hr Whitechocolate 8
Lawyer take payments 3 hr Someone who knows 5
I hate my ex husbands girlfriend 4 hr cannot believe 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

Corbin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000