United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Sometimes Ppl get put in jail for crimes thay didn't comment..so I gess you all have never made a mistake ur frecken perfect
Biggest Trial Ever

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

When will the trial start? It will be biggest in area in a while. Have arrested biggest drug ring in state of kentucky. I say they get 20 years and will show they are not above the law. They will set them as the new example for what can happen for dealing in drugs.
the truth

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

In today's court system you are guilty until you can hopefully have enough money to prove yourself not guilty...and in most cases the court system will drag it out until you can no longer afford to fight it....even when they know you are innocent because they are worried you will sue them. They have the police lie under oath to save their own corrupt butts, so most will eventually plead guilty to something lesser they didn't even do just to get it over with. People lie on people they don't like just to get them arrested. It doesn't have to be true, just someone to make the statement. Trust me I know....because it happened to me...This world is a terrible place and is just getting more and more corrupt everyday. It's really bad in this hellhole named Corbin! The city with a corrupt cop on every corner!
Big money

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

the truth wrote:
In today's court system you are guilty until you can hopefully have enough money to prove yourself not guilty...and in most cases the court system will drag it out until you can no longer afford to fight it....even when they know you are innocent because they are worried you will sue them. They have the police lie under oath to save their own corrupt butts, so most will eventually plead guilty to something lesser they didn't even do just to get it over with. People lie on people they don't like just to get them arrested. It doesn't have to be true, just someone to make the statement. Trust me I know....because it happened to me...This world is a terrible place and is just getting more and more corrupt everyday. It's really bad in this hellhole named Corbin! The city with a corrupt cop on every corner!
Are you kidding me. This must be a drug dealer or some other criminal that's desperate to blame someone else. Don't be stupid. Most of our world is corrupt.
wtf really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

I have never sold drugs I have no respect for those who do all I'm saying is Ppl saying burn the Ppl in the jail or do off with them some Ppl are are in jail for crimes thay didn't comment..Ppl makes mistakes no one is perfect I've made my share of mistakes but I've learned from them and it made me a better person
Jailed

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

If you are in jail that means you have put yourself in a bad situation. Police don't go around and arrest innocent people. Good try but that's just stupid.
wtf really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Sometimes Ppl gets accused of stuff thay didn't do and goes to jail cause someone wants to be a a★$ like my ex saying I hit him when I didn't touch him. Cops came thay believed him and I went to jail for something I didn't do...
Swaggert

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Jailed wrote:
If you are in jail that means you have put yourself in a bad situation. Police don't go around and arrest innocent people. Good try but that's just stupid.
sometimes they do not everybody is guilty dumb assss
judgmental people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Its funny how you all judge people that's been in jail people change people make mistakes I know of pastors who has been in jail but he turned his whole life around I gess he's a bad person too right. I bet all of you have never made a mistake
Your just perfect
Jailed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

wtf really wrote:
Sometimes Ppl gets accused of stuff thay didn't do and goes to jail cause someone wants to be a a★$ like my ex saying I hit him when I didn't touch him. Cops came thay believed him and I went to jail for something I didn't do...
shouldnt fight like rednecks. Have more pride in yourself than fighting with your wife bread your bible. Sounds like you deserve to go to jail.
lock em all up

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

hello beach wrote:
<quoted text>I would say life with no parole!
Druggies, wife abusers, rednecks and all should be locked up for life. Its time we put a stop to all this nonsense. Yes I read my bible and I agree, people need to have more pride and teach their kids the same. Our world is so sad now!!!!
unknown

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Corbin Forum right now

Search the Corbin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 23 min Listen Up 26,188
free fire wood 35 min interested 2
Still can't find an honest real estate 39 min Amanda 5
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 44 min Immigration 146,284
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min SNYB 128,663
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr hollerrat 16,117
Kyle at Bubby's BBQ 3 hr keavy 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Corbin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE