Laurel Co Jail
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Daddy

Fulton, KY

#2 Feb 19, 2013
What goes on in the jails? I heard they are like being at a country club. Who has been in to tell? Do they eat well?
been there

Winchester, KY

#5 Feb 20, 2013
A dog on the side of the street is better off !!!
bad

Dexter, MO

#6 Feb 20, 2013
well we need to just put them up at comfort suites,and room service
Gasbag

Winchester, KY

#7 Feb 20, 2013
bad wrote:
well we need to just put them up at comfort suites,and room service
No you don't. But, you need to at least treat them like they're human.
Corbin

Richmond, KY

#8 Feb 20, 2013
If they are in jail, they should sit in a cell 24/7 with bread and water. Or just execute each one so nobody has to worry about them.
drug dealer

Corbin, KY

#9 Feb 20, 2013
If you distributed 500,000 oxy what do you think penalty should be?
hello beach

Corbin, KY

#12 Feb 21, 2013
drug dealer wrote:
If you distributed 500,000 oxy what do you think penalty should be?
I would say life with no parole!
father

Dexter, MO

#13 Feb 21, 2013
they need to act like humans,otherwise treat them for what they are
Experienced

Murray, KY

#14 Feb 21, 2013
Convicts are treated better than the elderly in this country. It's a shame old people are treated like crap and criminals have cable and air conditioning. Free food, electric, water and health care and tax payers foot the bill
Corbin

Worthington, KY

#15 Feb 21, 2013
The way I see it, if you are put in jail, you should be executed. That's the best way to stop people from breaking the law. Simple as that
love oxy

Corbin, KY

#16 Feb 22, 2013
the eight who sold the oxy and the 2 managers will serve life if I was on the jury. just saying
sad

East Bernstadt, KY

#17 Feb 22, 2013
Corbin wrote:
If they are in jail, they should sit in a cell 24/7 with bread and water. Or just execute each one so nobody has to worry about them.
That is what they done to Jesus Christ they beat him and then nailed him to a cross to die .The bible tells us to remember the ones who are bound and to feel their pain as if it was our own . And they probally would only eat bread & water if their families never took them comisary money to buy hygiene & food items
because the food is so bad hardly anyone would eat it plus the roach problem at the jail .
oh yeah you are probally one of them that would agree with them taking womens underwear leaving them with nothing to even hold up a pad when it is their time of the month , not only is that gross it is also unsanitary .
people are suppose to be innocent until proven guilty.
what if

East Bernstadt, KY

#18 Feb 22, 2013
Corbin wrote:
The way I see it, if you are put in jail, you should be executed. That's the best way to stop people from breaking the law. Simple as that
what if your neighbor made up a big lie and had you arrested you know this could happen it does all the time to many people .
Corbin

United States

#19 Feb 22, 2013
Then my neighbor better have proof. You're not guiltly unless proven. I could also make up a lie on my neighbor but they should have proof to prove me wrong. It would have to be a bad lie to have me "put in jail". Then if I was executed, the neighbor would have to worry about being killed as well. Taking women's panties? That's pretty sick
krc

East Bernstadt, KY

#21 Feb 22, 2013
Corbin wrote:
Then my neighbor better have proof. You're not guiltly unless proven. I could also make up a lie on my neighbor but they should have proof to prove me wrong. It would have to be a bad lie to have me "put in jail". Then if I was executed, the neighbor would have to worry about being killed as well. Taking women's panties? That's pretty sick
If ur neighbor got a warrant on you even though it is a big lie , you would not be allowed to get a counter warrant on them that is the way it is and your neighbor could have 2 or 3 more of her family lie on you also believe me it happens all the time .A liar is the most dangerous person there is
and many people have went to prison for years because of it.
Dumb rednecks

Fulton, KY

#22 Feb 23, 2013
what if wrote:
<quoted text>what if your neighbor made up a big lie and had you arrested you know this could happen it does all the time to many people .
thats why we have investigators and the DEA. I don't think you can tell a lie and keep someone in jail. What school did you go to .......Corbin. Lol
Drugs

Fulton, KY

#23 Feb 23, 2013
Anyone who distributes drugs illegally needs to be sentenced to life in prison. Nothing less. Period. The lives they ruined and the deaths they caused are unreal. No mercy!
love oxy

Corbin, KY

#25 Feb 25, 2013
If you distributed 500,000 oxy what would your sentence be. death and 100 million dollar fine?
lucylou1

Winchester, KY

#26 Feb 26, 2013
sad wrote:
<quoted text>That is what they done to Jesus Christ they beat him and then nailed him to a cross to die .The bible tells us to remember the ones who are bound and to feel their pain as if it was our own . And they probally would only eat bread & water if their families never took them comisary money to buy hygiene & food items
because the food is so bad hardly anyone would eat it plus the roach problem at the jail .
oh yeah you are probally one of them that would agree with them taking womens underwear leaving them with nothing to even hold up a pad when it is their time of the month , not only is that gross it is also unsanitary .
people are suppose to be innocent until proven guilty.
Interesting..Jesus Christ was innocent! However if you are found guilty by a jury or judge then sometimes you have to go to jail..hopefully they will take a hard look at the reason for being there and try to do better when they get out...unfortunatly alot of them do not..sad but true and we as tax payers do keep them up better then our elderly that need help..sad
Craw daddy

Fulton, KY

#27 Feb 26, 2013
If they arrested 8 drug dealers then what do you think. Guilty/not guilty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why so many mentally ill people in Corbin 38 min workout 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr USA 164,775
Fabulous nails salon 1 hr Without a Doubt 3
Should school teachers have a moral code in the... 7 hr Social Services 11
Cumberland valley beverage co. 19 hr Hillbilly Dorcus 8
Native pride bingo 19 hr Suck it 8
Mossie Hobbs Mon Humpity 10

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance