First Prev
of 7
Next Last
bikerman

Waco, KY

#1 Nov 15, 2008
anyone know anything about the outlaws motorcycle club thats in the area?
Mein82

Trenton, IL

#2 Nov 15, 2008
I read on a different topic that they have a chapter in Somerset.
Mein82

Trenton, IL

#3 Nov 15, 2008
Also, I went thru Bighill earlier this year on a ride with the Pulaski VFW chapter.

“Common sense isn't so common..”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4 Nov 15, 2008
i know some guys in hazard but they dont affilliate with anybody but themselves
Copperhead

Brownsville, TN

#5 Mar 8, 2010
Yes,unfortunatly the Outlaws are starting a chapter in Corbin.Guess they got into some deep crap in Somerset.Now they wanna start in the London Corbin area.They are all peices of crap.Thier women work n they sit on their sorry asses"nasty asses"n talk about this imaginary "war"with the Hells Angels.A bunch of ugly n nasty losers!Good luck Corbin!!!!!!81 forever!!
another thought

Winchester, KY

#6 Mar 8, 2010
most of the outlaws are in it for the brotherhood and most have jobs and families and they all have a soul and need to be prayed for these are the people that JESUS would have hung out with he hung on the cross for them as well as for us he would that the whole world would be saved not the world except the bikers GOD bless you all and them and me too so when you see an outlaw invite them to church and ask if you can pray for them you might be shocked by the responce

“Oh lord!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7 Mar 9, 2010
Ok I know a few of the Outlaws even have meet some Hells Angles and if you do a little research on the clubs they used to have some problems. And don't talk bad about bikers I know for a fact I broke down once about 60 miles from here and they were gonna come get me and my car they didn't care what time it was. I even know of them stopping to help other bikers in different clubs they didn't know when they have been broke down just because no one else was going to. Also many of them ride with the patriot guard and if you don't know what that is I'm not wasting any more time with you all cause I doubt you support our troops then.
Zeus22

Ripley, TN

#8 Mar 9, 2010
I own my 19th Harley right now. I average 15 to 20g miles a year on a bike, much more than the "bikers" of the Outlaws or Southern Brothers, so don't affiliate with them though I have rode with them on occasion, I'd rather be in the seat on the road than drinking beer and shooting bull at a club house. For most part they are good people. I am also a mason, and for most part they are good men. I'd stop and help anyone that needed it, and if they don't want my help because I'm a biker, fine, I was doing something better anyway. It's easy to generalize, ie bikers are scum until one aids you in times of trouble then you retink. I can honestly say I've been screwed more by men in suits, than leathers. There are currently two chapters froming in the tri county area. These are your neighbors and friends who already live and work here,, so they form a club, you won't know the difference.
Beardog

Somerset, KY

#9 Mar 9, 2010
Mein82 wrote:
I read on a different topic that they have a chapter in Somerset.
Yes there is a chapter in somerset.
dur

Kennett, MO

#10 Mar 9, 2010
There is a difference in a "biker" and these "1%ers"

Harry Joseph Bowman, The World Leader of The American Outlaw Association (A.O.A.), was the international president of The Outlaws Motorcycle Club and presided over 30 chapters in the U.S. and 20 chapters in 4 other countries until he was sent to prison for 3 murders in 1999 after being on the F.B.I’s Top 10 Most Wanted Fugitive list in 1998.

Across the globe members of The Outlaws have been suspected, arrested, tried and convicted of countless crimes from prostitution, trafficking in narcotics and stolen goods, arms dealing, extortion and murder.

The truth is that most "bikers" are not rowdy trouble-makers and are in fact honest, law-abiding, hard working people.

However, there are small numbers of bikers who refer to themselves as “1%ers”.“One percenter” motorcycle gangs have been given this label because it is purported within motorcycle club circles that 99% of all bikers live within the boundaries of the law. Then there is the other 1% who rejects main-stream norms and live outside of the law, often engaging in highly criminal activity.

Here's a link to the top ten "1%ers" in the world.

http://listverse.com/2009/08/18/top-10-notori...
Lisa Whicker

Brownsville, TN

#11 Mar 9, 2010
dur wrote:
There is a difference in a "biker" and these "1%ers"
Harry Joseph Bowman, The World Leader of The American Outlaw Association (A.O.A.), was the international president of The Outlaws Motorcycle Club and presided over 30 chapters in the U.S. and 20 chapters in 4 other countries until he was sent to prison for 3 murders in 1999 after being on the F.B.I’s Top 10 Most Wanted Fugitive list in 1998.
Across the globe members of The Outlaws have been suspected, arrested, tried and convicted of countless crimes from prostitution, trafficking in narcotics and stolen goods, arms dealing, extortion and murder.
The truth is that most "bikers" are not rowdy trouble-makers and are in fact honest, law-abiding, hard working people.
However, there are small numbers of bikers who refer to themselves as “1%ers”.“One percenter” motorcycle gangs have been given this label because it is purported within motorcycle club circles that 99% of all bikers live within the boundaries of the law. Then there is the other 1% who rejects main-stream norms and live outside of the law, often engaging in highly criminal activity.
Here's a link to the top ten "1%ers" in the world.
http://listverse.com/2009/08/18/top-10-notori...
WTF is your point?
iceprincess

Brownsville, TN

#12 Mar 9, 2010
Lilbit89 wrote:
Ok I know a few of the Outlaws even have meet some Hells Angles and if you do a little research on the clubs they used to have some problems. And don't talk bad about bikers I know for a fact I broke down once about 60 miles from here and they were gonna come get me and my car they didn't care what time it was. I even know of them stopping to help other bikers in different clubs they didn't know when they have been broke down just because no one else was going to. Also many of them ride with the patriot guard and if you don't know what that is I'm not wasting any more time with you all cause I doubt you support our troops then.
Hey girl!!
mrme

London, KY

#13 Mar 9, 2010
dur wrote:
There is a difference in a "biker" and these "1%ers"
Harry Joseph Bowman, The World Leader of The American Outlaw Association (A.O.A.), was the international president of The Outlaws Motorcycle Club and presided over 30 chapters in the U.S. and 20 chapters in 4 other countries until he was sent to prison for 3 murders in 1999 after being on the F.B.I’s Top 10 Most Wanted Fugitive list in 1998.
Across the globe members of The Outlaws have been suspected, arrested, tried and convicted of countless crimes from prostitution, trafficking in narcotics and stolen goods, arms dealing, extortion and murder.
The truth is that most "bikers" are not rowdy trouble-makers and are in fact honest, law-abiding, hard working people.
However, there are small numbers of bikers who refer to themselves as “1%ers”.“One percenter” motorcycle gangs have been given this label because it is purported within motorcycle club circles that 99% of all bikers live within the boundaries of the law. Then there is the other 1% who rejects main-stream norms and live outside of the law, often engaging in highly criminal activity.
Here's a link to the top ten "1%ers" in the world.
http://listverse.com/2009/08/18/top-10-notori...
you have "biker" and "motorcyclist" confused.

“Pi$$ing Off The Masses”

Since: Sep 08

Appalachian Mountains

#14 Mar 9, 2010
Lilbit89 wrote:
Ok I know a few of the Outlaws even have meet some Hells Angles and if you do a little research on the clubs they used to have some problems. And don't talk bad about bikers I know for a fact I broke down once about 60 miles from here and they were gonna come get me and my car they didn't care what time it was. I even know of them stopping to help other bikers in different clubs they didn't know when they have been broke down just because no one else was going to. Also many of them ride with the patriot guard and if you don't know what that is I'm not wasting any more time with you all cause I doubt you support our troops then.
We don't ride with a club but we do know there are good and bad people in all walks of life. You are correct, if a biker is broken down another will stop to see if they can help, and it doesn't matter if they know you or not. We always stop if we see anyone broken down.
church

United States

#15 Mar 9, 2010
Church is on tuesday.don't step on toes and it want hurt.bikers have been here along time.respect and get respected 1%.
Zeus22

Ripley, TN

#16 Mar 10, 2010
The law is or should be the same for everyone and biker or not, if you break a law you should pay. If you face the judge, you should likewise recieve fair and just treatment under the law regardless of who or what you are. The problem begins with punishing groups for the acts of one. Don't blame the cop or society for your speeding ticket.
woe

Somerset, KY

#17 Mar 10, 2010
Copperhead wrote:
Yes,unfortunatly the Outlaws are starting a chapter in Corbin.Guess they got into some deep crap in Somerset.Now they wanna start in the London Corbin area.They are all peices of crap.Thier women work n they sit on their sorry asses"nasty asses"n talk about this imaginary "war"with the Hells Angels.A bunch of ugly n nasty losers!Good luck Corbin!!!!!!81 forever!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/somerset-ky/T...

“Pi$$ing Off The Masses”

Since: Sep 08

Appalachian Mountains

#18 Mar 10, 2010
Zeus22 wrote:
The law is or should be the same for everyone and biker or not, if you break a law you should pay. If you face the judge, you should likewise recieve fair and just treatment under the law regardless of who or what you are. The problem begins with punishing groups for the acts of one. Don't blame the cop or society for your speeding ticket.
Well said, Zeus! Personal Responsibility!
learn your facts

Middlesboro, KY

#19 Mar 13, 2010
Its not an Outlaw House that is coming to corbin.
Now

Cynthiana, KY

#20 Mar 14, 2010
what is it then?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min Curious 135,119
News What made Jason Hendrix snap? 2 hr Cinnamon 7
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 4 hr Walk with God 805
Root Beer Stand 11 hr Charlie 8
Poll Who is sick of getting Mike Sparks State Farm I... 11 hr No more junk 0
selling pocket knives... where to go? (Sep '10) 11 hr The Vaccinator 10
corbin goodwill (Oct '11) 15 hr john cima 43
Corbin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]