Deja Vu consignment Scandal
El Capitone

Dyer, TN

#229 Aug 2, 2010
My wife brought 2 of her prom dresses there. After noticing they are closed down and reading all this on topix, she contacted Tonya via email. A couple days later a man ( claiming to be her brother ) delivered them to our house. My guess is she is keeping everything unless you ask for it back. Send her an email, if she returned $600 in dresses to us she will most likely return your items too.
meme

Sikeston, MO

#230 Aug 2, 2010
so has anyone found out if the one in williamsburg is the same people?
rose

Madisonville, KY

#231 Aug 2, 2010
I was told by a good friend that has a consignment store at Lily that Tonya tried to get her to buy some of the items that she had from closing her store and my friend which is the owner of Amy's Consignment and Tanning at Lily told her no and that she could not believe everything that she has done to her consigners, That she needeed to make it right, Her husband asked her to leave and not come back. This just happened last week.
lies

United States

#232 Aug 2, 2010
rose wrote:
I was told by a good friend that has a consignment store at Lily that Tonya tried to get her to buy some of the items that she had from closing her store and my friend which is the owner of Amy's Consignment and Tanning at Lily told her no and that she could not believe everything that she has done to her consigners, That she needeed to make it right, Her husband asked her to leave and not come back. This just happened last week.
It's posters like this that keep sh*t stirred up. Either you or your "friend" is a liar. How many times do you people have to be told THEY ARE NOT IN KY
name names

Crossett, AR

#233 Aug 2, 2010
rose wrote:
"Her husband ask her to leave" who are you talking about? And did he ask her to stay away from him or leave to texas?
Citizen

United States

#235 Aug 2, 2010
I went into the store when it was opened. And I an say for myself as soon as I walked in and saw that little note she had taped up on the wall, I knew I didn't want to sell my things there. I've sold in consigments before and everywhere I've taken my things they give you cash up front and you walk away. I had 3 lovely prom dresses and she wanted the half and half deal. I walked away. Just something about that store didn't sit right with me. I'm glad I ended up not selling the to her. I still have the drsses thoug :/

I hope everyone gets what they are looking for out of this.
Hope to meet

Crossett, AR

#236 Aug 3, 2010
lies wrote:
<quoted text>
It's posters like this that keep sh*t stirred up. Either you or your "friend" is a liar. How many times do you people have to be told THEY ARE NOT IN KY
Where are they then since you seem to know so dam much? The only thing stirring the pot is Tonya and Ed's failure to pay the people they owe. There is not one person who was suppose to be paid paid. Lairs, thieves, con artists, and NO Ed that's not a compliments.
count on it

Clarkson, KY

#237 Aug 3, 2010
These crooks are not in Texas. They keep trying to make you all think that in hopes that you will let it go. Don't believe it. They are still in the area.
So Wrong

Crossett, AR

#239 Aug 3, 2010
count on it wrote:
These crooks are not in Texas. They keep trying to make you all think that in hopes that you will let it go. Don't believe it. They are still in the area.
AGAIN, Where are they if you know and would like to see them face their accusers SPEAK UP!!! WHY are you hiding them??? Are you part of the conspiracy???
count on it

Clarkson, KY

#240 Aug 3, 2010
So Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN, Where are they if you know and would like to see them face their accusers SPEAK UP!!! WHY are you hiding them??? Are you part of the conspiracy???
WTF! No I am not hiding them! I don't know them, but by goddd if you fukkking pay attention to the person who keeps saying they are in texas well who do you think that is? It is either them posting with the Corbin IP or some family member of theirs. They obviously want people to drop this and think they will if everyone believes they are in TEXAS! Jeeezuz christe I'm just trying to get you people who lost money not to believe they are gone and don't let them convince you to drop it.
knowed

Tiptonville, TN

#241 Aug 3, 2010
I do believe Ed will take care of everyone in time. He is a man of integrity and of his word.
get use to this world

Murray, KY

#242 Aug 3, 2010
why dont u all do something besides talk about it.
listen to this

Crossett, AR

#243 Aug 3, 2010
get use to this world wrote:
why dont u all do something besides talk about it.
Simply, because we can't find them, because they have friends and family like they are. Thieves and crooks hide each other.
knowed

Tiptonville, TN

#244 Aug 3, 2010
This is uncharacteristic of Ed. He will come through.
one last time

United States

#245 Aug 3, 2010
listen to this wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply, because we can't find them, because they have friends and family like they are. Thieves and crooks hide each other.
No one is hiding them......you all have been told repeatedly they are in TEXAS. Why is that so hard...oh wait I get it it makes for better gossip if they are in hiding here. You people dont want the truth. You believe liars on here but wont listen to the people telling you the truth.
rose

Madisonville, KY

#246 Aug 3, 2010
Hey she was asked to leave the store in lily and not come back, the owners husband asked her to leave. why can't they be found if they are in Texas, No my friend didn't lie to me she is a good person and she did see Tonya, like i said before she came into her store and wanted her to buy some things that she claim she had left over from closing her store.Now that is the truth,Some one is posting on here for Tonya and it needs to stop.Instead of helping her help the people that she has screwed out of money.
lies

United States

#247 Aug 3, 2010
Hope to meet wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are they then since you seem to know so dam much? The only thing stirring the pot is Tonya and Ed's failure to pay the people they owe. There is not one person who was suppose to be paid paid. Lairs, thieves, con artists, and NO Ed that's not a compliments.
So you've called all their consigners to verify that not one single person has been paid. Do you really think any one that has run their mouth about what all they know where all they have spotted them, how much valuable GARBAGE they have lost will actually get on here and admit to getting money?????? If I were Tonya and Ed, after the way peoole have talked about them, I wouldn't waste my time sending anyone anything. I would enjoy my life in Texas and forget I ever knew anyone in Corbin Ky. Did I believe what they did was right?? NO-- Do I blame them now if no one hears from them again??Absolutely not. I've also noticed something else...some of the biggest BS'ers that were on here in the begining haven't had anything to say lately. You remember the vigilanty group that was forming? Could it be some of them have gotten either money or their stuff??? Hmmmmm
lies

United States

#248 Aug 3, 2010
rose wrote:
Hey she was asked to leave the store in lily and not come back, the owners husband asked her to leave. why can't they be found if they are in Texas, No my friend didn't lie to me she is a good person and she did see Tonya, like i said before she came into her store and wanted her to buy some things that she claim she had left over from closing her store.Now that is the truth,Some one is posting on here for Tonya and it needs to stop.Instead of helping her help the people that she has screwed out of money.
First of all do they know her to know that the person in their store was Tonya or just someone else causing trouble??? Second to answer your question of why they can't be found???? YOU ANSWERED IT... THEY ARE IN TEXAS- WHO HAS WENT THERE TO LOOK AND COULD NOT FIND THEM??? Lastly, let me say, anyone who claims to have spoken with Tonya, in Lily last week is a liar or a fool.
listen to this

Crossett, AR

#249 Aug 3, 2010
one last time wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is hiding them......you all have been told repeatedly they are in TEXAS. Why is that so hard...oh wait I get it it makes for better gossip if they are in hiding here. You people dont want the truth. You believe liars on here but wont listen to the people telling you the truth.
Where at in Texas you dam fool. I have been taken by them, I am part of a group who if and when they are found plan on taking action. If you know the address then release the information and watch what happens. Without an address there is nothing to do. Really if you know the address and don't tell it your as bad as they are.
listen to this

Crossett, AR

#250 Aug 3, 2010
lies wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all do they know her to know that the person in their store was Tonya or just someone else causing trouble??? Second to answer your question of why they can't be found???? YOU ANSWERED IT... THEY ARE IN TEXAS- WHO HAS WENT THERE TO LOOK AND COULD NOT FIND THEM??? Lastly, let me say, anyone who claims to have spoken with Tonya, in Lily last week is a liar or a fool.
There is a picture of the Thomas's on the Internet, address posted in this forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min usa 153,534
Dino's Italian Restaurant CLOSED!? 4 hr sillyinlilly 4
Review: Interstate Auction (Sep '08) 11 hr Once a fan 16
Derrick Belcher (Dec '08) 15 hr Being nosey 57
Best fighters from Corbin High School (Sep '08) 19 hr Miller Hall 159
Nichole Dixon Fri Tosha 7
Megan luttrell Fri Who Cares 9

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance