Melinda Johnson
Dinos former employee

Winchester, KY

#1 Dec 9, 2010
How can Dino allow a drunk like Melinda Johnson to work for him? Her name is in the corbin paper and all the surrounding counties for being arrested once again for public intoxication. He ran off his best bartender but he continues to employee a piece of trash like Melinda. Dinos is on a downward spiral, I'm sure it won't be open this time next year, he and Panos and Kosta have ran off every good employee they ever had, now when you go in all you see is skanks, every girl there is on drugs or is an alcoholic, way to go Dino, keep it up, you seem to love trash! Your boys in Corbin are chasing all the little girls that come in now most customers with young daughters won't come back because those two chase them down. Customers of Corbin and London, show this greek that he can't come to our town and treat people the way he has! STOP GOING TO DINOS!
get it straight

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Sep 29, 2012
sounds as though you got jelious and never got tipped for you being the trash mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Justified Justice 167,624
Lauren mattyson boutique 50 min Big Red 3
illegals taking over spillway at the lake! 2 hr Jade 4
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 8 hr child of God 1,633
everyone invited to tent revival in barbourvill... 10 hr child of God 4
Popsicle plant 17 hr Melinda 3
Renee Finley Tankersley 20 hr Wondering 2

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages