“I'm Perfect!”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#29 Jul 16, 2008
I still think Lil Bug is the richest
natti-24

Corbin, KY

#30 Jul 18, 2008
for sure "lil' bug" he snorts with rolled up $100's.
LOL

London, KY

#31 Jul 18, 2008
Butch wrote:
The Greers are loaded but Terry Forcht has a whole lot more. Trust me on this I know. Terry owns places all over the state. Also, by being a billionaire, that doesn't mean you can go to ur local atm and it will show up 1 billion dollars in your account. The total sum of profit that all of his numerous businesses make is over 1 billion dollars. Terry himself is probably worth 4 or 500 million but his companies make him a billionaire.
Terry Forcht is not a billionair. The people at forbes make the billionaire list every year, they look at your investments, holding in companies, stock, investments, ect. I doubt there are many billionaires who actually have a billion in the bank. As I said before there are only 2 billionaires within 300 miles of here:

Carl Lindner Jr(cincinnati,ohio) net worth 2.3 billion-owns American Financial, Chiquita Brands(the banana people), Great American Insurance, United Dairy Farmers, 2 railroads, numerous 5-star hotels and resorts, recently sold the cincinnati reds, and a host of other multimillion to billion dollar companies.

Richard Farmer(cincinnati, ohio)-owns the Cintas corporation and was just added to the list this year with a net worth of 1 billion.

Terry Forcht is well off, but no one in SE Kentucky, probably not anyone in Kentucky beats the greers. The get all the highway work from Florida to Ohio, Missouri to Virginia and all the states in between.
Reality

Corbin, KY

#32 Jul 18, 2008
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>Terry Forcht is not a billionair. The people at forbes make the billionaire list every year, they look at your investments, holding in companies, stock, investments, ect. I doubt there are many billionaires who actually have a billion in the bank. As I said before there are only 2 billionaires within 300 miles of here:
Carl Lindner Jr(cincinnati,ohio) net worth 2.3 billion-owns American Financial, Chiquita Brands(the banana people), Great American Insurance, United Dairy Farmers, 2 railroads, numerous 5-star hotels and resorts, recently sold the cincinnati reds, and a host of other multimillion to billion dollar companies.
Richard Farmer(cincinnati, ohio)-owns the Cintas corporation and was just added to the list this year with a net worth of 1 billion.
Terry Forcht is well off, but no one in SE Kentucky, probably not anyone in Kentucky beats the greers. The get all the highway work from Florida to Ohio, Missouri to Virginia and all the states in between.
I bet your wrong on that statement...Jim Rose from London, Elmer Whitaker from Hyden, the Duff family from Hazard, and a few others could all surpass "the Greers". Maybe if you added the Greers all together, they might be close to some of the above. This is my opinion only as none of these folks have publicly announced what their net worths are. More than likely, there are other low keyed people who are very comfortable too.
Get a Life

Corbin, KY

#33 Jul 18, 2008
None of these people are in Corbin except for Forcht so he wins by default. Next...
Mother

London, KY

#34 Jul 18, 2008
Who gives a crap about the GREERs money, they use it to get their child beating kids out of jail. So they shouldn't count anyways!
fatcat

Hopkinsville, KY

#35 Aug 6, 2008
Fact Terry Forcht is the waelthiest man, Nelda Barton you guys left off the list. There is alot of money in our town. They have been here for years. Alot of rich poeple aren't a rich as you migh think.. they just have a lot of credit & debt...Forcht however you might think of him is the richest. We have had some that have been given the oppertunity and have lost it.. what a shame...
My Father is

Pikeville, KY

#36 Aug 6, 2008
My Father is by far the richest, he owns the cattle upon a thousand hills he is the Lord of Lords and King of Kings
Dust Bunny

London, KY

#37 Aug 6, 2008
I found 73 cents in my couch cushions just now. I am the richest.
Have Heard

Murray, KY

#38 Aug 7, 2008
I have heard it's Donny Hill. He is in the road construction business. Hear his money comes from State jobs.
broke

United States

#39 Aug 7, 2008
wouldn't it be cool if you could get all those people mentioned in this post to give you, like,$100? that would make me pretty happy.
hmm

Corbin, KY

#40 Aug 8, 2008
what about DL Lynch? dosen't he own alot of stuff?
Mr Smith

Hopkinsville, KY

#41 Aug 8, 2008
Terry Forcht is the richest. Just wikipedia the forcht group of kentucky the banking division alone was worth 1.05 billion in 2007.
Moved on

Murray, KY

#42 Aug 8, 2008
I googled Forcht Group and I agree Terry Forcht seems to be the one. I no it is not Donnie Hill. The man can't pay his bills. Ask anyone he owes in Corbin or anywhere. He might have some money for him and his family but not his business. His partner is a good guy. I feel sorry for him.

Since: Dec 07

Covington, KY

#43 Aug 8, 2008
It is true that Forcht Group Banking Division has assets of 1.05 Billion. That is a huge number, but if they have $500 million in liability, it isn't as much. There was an individual on here that kept stating that Terry Fortch was a billionaire. That simply is not true yet. He may be one day, but you will not find him on the Forbes list. Corporate Assets are much different that personal wealth. It would be interesting to see how much Terry Forcht is worth if he "cashed out" or sold all his interest today to see what his personal wealth is...I would guess it would be north of 200 million.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Andy 138,105
principal lynn camp (Aug '12) 2 hr smith 18
what's being built beside lynn camp school and ... 3 hr Joey 3
News Some Colonel Sanders fans find new KFC ads dist... 3 hr Bill 5
West End of Knox County/eastern cable 3 hr INTERNET 12
I hate men with long hair (Feb '10) 5 hr DAFUQ 275
Devil's Creek (Jan '09) 8 hr billy garland 263
More from around the web

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]