First Prev
of 3
Next Last
OG parent

United States

#1 Sep 18, 2012
Can someone tell me when the next boatd meeting is? The parking situation is rediculous. the teachers and staff are taking the parents parking and its frustrating trying to go in and out everyday. can they not walk in anywhere other than where they park?
Crybaby

Lebanon, KY

#2 Sep 18, 2012
OG parent wrote:
Can someone tell me when the next boatd meeting is? The parking situation is rediculous. the teachers and staff are taking the parents parking and its frustrating trying to go in and out everyday. can they not walk in anywhere other than where they park?
Get a job.
Whiny teachers

Revelo, KY

#4 Sep 18, 2012
I have a job & agree with the parking. Some of you could stand a little further walk you sit behind a desk all day & yell at children & gossip about them.
Crybaby

Lebanon, KY

#5 Sep 18, 2012
Whiny teachers wrote:
I have a job & agree with the parking. Some of you could stand a little further walk you sit behind a desk all day & yell at children & gossip about them.
Must be jealous.
Whiny teachers

Revelo, KY

#6 Sep 18, 2012
Jealous? Of a school full of slobs that are too lazy to walk a little farther? Don't think so. I am on schedule & cannit waste 15 minutes driving around the school looking for somewhere to park. I take my lunch at school release time in order to be able to pick my child up. So no not jealous just aggrevated.
Whiny teachers

Revelo, KY

#7 Sep 18, 2012
Cannot
Crybaby

Lebanon, KY

#8 Sep 18, 2012
Whiny teachers wrote:
Cannot
You needed to correct lots more than that.
parent

Corbin, KY

#9 Sep 18, 2012
when ms paul was there the teachers were told to park across the road, to make room for parent pick up. now the kindergarden door are not unlocked untill 5 -10 after 7 in the mornings.BRING BACK MS. PAUL
Mother of four

Williamsburg, KY

#10 Sep 18, 2012
The doors aren't unlocked until 5 after 7 because there is no one on duty before then. Do you want your child running around in the building unsupervised? I didn't think so!
Parent and former teacher

Whitley City, KY

#11 Sep 18, 2012
The parking does suck,and as far as someone being there around seven yes they are south end doors which are last to be unlocked get unlocked at 7:00. My own child goes to oak grove and yes teachers are lazy it seems the parents are doing most of the teaching anymore,i had to quit there and go get a real job
parent

Corbin, KY

#12 Sep 18, 2012
Mother of four wrote:
The doors aren't unlocked until 5 after 7 because there is no one on duty before then. Do you want your child running around in the building unsupervised? I didn't think so!
when the buses are lined up waiting to drop the children off, it is pretty sad they have to park and wait until the staff says ok it time to open the doors, and if noone is on duty maybe that is the problem
Whiny teachers

Revelo, KY

#13 Sep 18, 2012
Mother of four wrote:
The doors aren't unlocked until 5 after 7 because there is no one on duty before then. Do you want your child running around in the building unsupervised? I didn't think so!
How much more unsupervised can they get? I agree to bring back Mrs. Paul as parents we should go united to one of the board meetings and demand her return because that place has wemt down hill fast. That is absolutely correct that the parents are doing most of the teachings. I have saw my child take back the work thats been done and then get accused of not turning work in.
Go Corbin

Corbin, KY

#14 Sep 18, 2012
Whiny teachers wrote:
Jealous? Of a school full of slobs that are too lazy to walk a little farther? Don't think so. I am on schedule & cannit waste 15 minutes driving around the school looking for somewhere to park. I take my lunch at school release time in order to be able to pick my child up. So no not jealous just aggrevated.
I've heard there is an awesome brand new elementary school about a mile down the road from Oak Grove. I believe it's called Corbin Primary for K-2. Just a little farther down the road is Corbin Elementary for 3rd and 4th graders...and I think there is even one for 5th & 6th graders at what used to be South. I bet they would love to have those of you dissatisfied with Oak Grove enroll your children in one of their schools. They love parents like you who have nothing better to do than walk their children in every single morning, even though by now, they probably know where to go. Wait, I may be mistaken. I've heard that they don't let parents in the buildings at all anymore during drop off and pick up time because of the tremendous safety issues many parents present. As a matter of fact, I think Oak Grove is one of the few schools that is still parent friendly. You might want to stay where you're at. Seriously?
:/

United States

#15 Sep 18, 2012
Whiny teachers wrote:
<quoted text>How much more unsupervised can they get? I agree to bring back Mrs. Paul as parents we should go united to one of the board meetings and demand her return because that place has wemt down hill fast. That is absolutely correct that the parents are doing most of the teachings. I have saw my child take back the work thats been done and then get accused of not turning work in.
omg my child has done same thing. I was so freakin mad. He did it and had it on day was due but she didnt even take it outta his binder.. Thats her job!! Wth!
:/

United States

#16 Sep 18, 2012
Go Corbin wrote:
<quoted text>I've heard there is an awesome brand new elementary school about a mile down the road from Oak Grove. I believe it's called Corbin Primary for K-2. Just a little farther down the road is Corbin Elementary for 3rd and 4th graders...and I think there is even one for 5th & 6th graders at what used to be South. I bet they would love to have those of you dissatisfied with Oak Grove enroll your children in one of their schools. They love parents like you who have nothing better to do than walk their children in every single morning, even though by now, they probably know where to go. Wait, I may be mistaken. I've heard that they don't let parents in the buildings at all anymore during drop off and pick up time because of the tremendous safety issues many parents present. As a matter of fact, I think Oak Grove is one of the few schools that is still parent friendly. You might want to stay where you're at. Seriously?
i doubt it little know it all.. Speak only for urself not others.
WCHS parent

Williamsburg, KY

#17 Sep 18, 2012
Whiny teachers wrote:
<quoted text>How much more unsupervised can they get? I agree to bring back Mrs. Paul as parents we should go united to one of the board meetings and demand her return because that place has wemt down hill fast. That is absolutely correct that the parents are doing most of the teachings. I have saw my child take back the work thats been done and then get accused of not turning work in.
Will you read your own posts? You sound like the ignorant Corbinite wanna be redneck that you are! If you are so dissatisfied with the school, then home school your child. If the parents do most of the teaching then you obviously must be better off with your friends teaching your kids. Be thankful your child gets breakfast and lunch and a whole host of academic opportunities to be a part of. If you are so smart, go ask Mr. Paul for the job of one of those lazy teachers. Oh, I'm sorry Jethrene Bodine sister to Jethro Bodine on the Beverly Hillbillies, you didn't get past the 6th grade. Oh wait, you can't even be an instructional aide or maybe even a custodian. Oh but wait, you could be a custodian because you got a lot of practice mixing chemicals while making meth. I think maybe if you don't have a record you might be able to be a PAVE volunteer. It's harder than you think to be a teacher. Btw buses are parked and are not allowed to drop off students technically until 7:10. Some drivers try to drop students off so that they can get to their second job or drive to the main campus. OgS is a great school. My kids went to OGS and turned out just fine, even though I had to park in an inconvenient parking space occasionally. What's the big deal? Lol quit whining!!! Enough!!!!
Really

Corbin, KY

#18 Sep 18, 2012
[QUOTE who=":/"]<quoted text>
omg my child has done same thing. I was so freakin mad. He did it and had it on day was due but she didnt even take it outta his binder.. Thats her job!! Wth![/QUOTE]

You think it's the teacher's job to take your child's work out of his binder? Are you kidding me? I have absolutely heard it all now. This forum is too funny!
Go Corbin

Corbin, KY

#19 Sep 18, 2012
[QUOTE who=":/"]<quoted text>
i doubt it little know it all.. Speak only for urself not others.[/QUOTE]

You guys are just the entertainment I need tonight. I'm literally laughing my @#$ off. Keep it going! It's great!
:/

United States

#20 Sep 18, 2012
Really wrote:
[QUOTE who=":/"]<quoted text>
omg my child has done same thing. I was so freakin mad. He did it and had it on day was due but she didnt even take it outta his binder.. Thats her job!! Wth!"

You think it's the teacher's job to take your child's work out of his binder? Are you kidding me? I have absolutely heard it all now. This forum is too funny!
listen here.. My child is in 1st grade she does it every week.. Thats her job! He knows no different cause at beginning of year she said put all work in binder i take it up everyday.. So idk what ur thinkin but my child goes by rules and thats hers but yet she dont take it out. The children have no other place to take it.. So screw u...
Go Corbin

Corbin, KY

#21 Sep 18, 2012
Well...if there will be nothing else, I'm going to bed now. I've got to get up early in the morning so that I can get to Oak Grove at 7:10 to make sure I get a good parking spot. I have to make sure my 6th grader gets into the building ok. I better make sure that I sign in at the front office and get my visitor's badge so that I can be there in the lunchroom to open his plastic silverware baggie to eat his breakfast with. He might need some help with that. Oh no, I almost forgot to do his homework. I better get that done or one of his slobby teachers will throw a fit. It's a good thing that I am there to take it out of his binder for him because those lazy good for nothing teachers won't do it. They're so stupid...I could do their jobs for them with my eyes closed, but I'm so glad that I don't have to because, if I did, I would miss all of my favorite daytime shows before it's time to go pick him up. I have to get there at 2:00 and wait outside until 2:55 when they will finally let us in. I can't imagine what they do until 2:50 every day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jason helton (Jul '11) 16 min Boolly 11
How to make someone racist 21 min Boolly 2
Nevel's Pool Room Chili Bun Recipe (1930s) 34 min jim thompson 1
What happened to Trae Pennington? 1 hr arliss johnson 23
greatwall 2 hr Speckled Bird 7
Solar Eclipse Glasses 3 hr listen 9
Jarrod Lawson 4 hr Deb 8

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages