Haunted Houses
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Dr Evil

Cynthiana, KY

#1 Sep 25, 2011
Anyone know of any Haunted Houses that will be open for Halloween?
old school

United States

#2 Sep 25, 2011
I here there is going to be a new one this year at the old lynncamp high school! Its time we get some new ones around town, get tired of going to the same ones year after year.
Dr Evil

Cynthiana, KY

#4 Sep 25, 2011
Who is doing the one at Lynn Camp?
no crap

Cynthiana, KY

#5 Sep 25, 2011
i hear hello is going to be the main talent. Dont even have to wear a costume. Oh hidious on grace us with your ugly prescence.What a ugly mug. Well you might be a different HELLO. OH Well screw all Hellos.
Nathan

Cynthiana, KY

#6 Sep 25, 2011
heard there is going to be a haunted insane asylum on american greeting road
i thought

Ripley, TN

#7 Sep 26, 2011
that old lynn camp burnt down.
sorry

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Sep 26, 2011
There is going to be one at old lynn camp high school this year.
Info

Winchester, KY

#9 Sep 26, 2011
Most of the old Lynn Camp did burn down but there is still a part of it standing. the lunchroom,a few classrooms and part of the hallway is still there.
sorry

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Sep 27, 2011
the seniors high school students are having the one at the old lynn camp.
Michelle

Cynthiana, KY

#11 Sep 28, 2011
I heard the Insane Asylum was going to be the best, someone who works in it says it is freaky and that you really get to do things in it, not just walk around and look at stuff
another

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Sep 28, 2011
There is one starting this Friday in Woodbine at the old Wynns Building a couple miles down highway 26.
Danny

Cynthiana, KY

#13 Sep 29, 2011
another wrote:
There is one starting this Friday in Woodbine at the old Wynns Building a couple miles down highway 26.
When does it start and how much does it cost? How much do some of the others cost?
lynn camp

Winchester, KY

#14 Sep 29, 2011
I hear the one at the school is going to be pretty cool, not sure how much its going to cost but i think they are opening next friday
because

Middlesboro, KY

#15 Sep 29, 2011
Danny wrote:
<quoted text>

When does it start and how much does it cost? How much do some of the others cost?
They are opening tomorrow night.
ally

Middlesboro, KY

#16 Sep 30, 2011
any more near us??
wondering

Mayfield, KY

#17 Sep 30, 2011
The one at the old Wynn Fire Dept starts tonight around 7:30. Not sure how much it is though ... Anyone know?
wastold

Middlesboro, KY

#18 Sep 30, 2011
someone told me it is going to be $5.00 tonight.
good one

Neon, KY

#19 Sep 30, 2011
The one at the old Lynn Camp is called...School of Fear: A Nightmare on Camp Hill. It is going to be a fundraiser for the Senior class of 2012. All proceeds will help pay for their senior trip this year. They have been working on it for several weeks. The old building did burn, however, the part that is left is what they are using. Two stories...all school themed with a story regarding the fire. It is a very clever story with amazing special effect makeup. The art class has been learning how to create special effect makeup from their teacher. They have a facebook page Lynn Camp Art Class. They have pics on there. Going to be interactive and not a traditional walkthrough haunt.
wowww

Middlesboro, KY

#20 Sep 30, 2011
wondering wrote:
The one at the old Wynn Fire Dept starts tonight around 7:30. Not sure how much it is though ... Anyone know?
This haunted house is awesome it is one of the best that i have ever been thru. Well worth the money i will be going back for sure.
love haunted houses

Danville, KY

#22 Oct 4, 2011
I went to the haunted house at Wynn Fire Dept. It was ok. Not the best in the area. The Haunted Corn Maze at Frazier Farms was better, but with everything I'm hearing the lynn camp one is going to be better. i saw the flyer at halloween city. i want to see the asylum one too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 51 min Walk with God 941
Jon and Tracy dean 7 hr Straight up truth 1
Old Western Sizzlin 7 hr Realistic views 31
Poll Full time Corbin fire dept a waste of money? 9 hr agenda21 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 hr uMoron 143,147
Exgirlfriend gives you her new cell # what in t... (Sep '11) 12 hr robert 10
Gravel 22 hr Wildcat Fan 1
what happened at McDonalds? Mon concerned 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages