Posted in the Corbin Forum

spongebob22

Blythewood, SC

#1 Aug 27, 2009
????
URA_SH1tHOLE

AOL

#2 Aug 27, 2009
STAYING THE HELLL AWAY FROM YOUR NASTY FILTHY AIDS CARRYING BODY bahahahahhahahahaha
RightOn

United States

#3 Aug 27, 2009
URA_SH1tHOLE wrote:
STAYING THE HELLL AWAY FROM YOUR NASTY FILTHY AIDS CARRYING BODY bahahahahhahahahaha
You need your fifthy mouth washed out with soap along with your SHitHOLE
spongebob

United States

#5 Aug 28, 2009
RightOn wrote:
<quoted text>
You need your fifthy mouth washed out with soap along with your SHitHOLE
do u know her
RightOn

United States

#6 Aug 28, 2009
spongebob wrote:
<quoted text>
do u know her
yes i do.
spongebob

Canton, OH

#7 Aug 30, 2009
me too im related
hey

Middlesboro, KY

#9 Aug 30, 2009
didn't she kill someone ?
spongebob

Murphy, NC

#11 Aug 31, 2009
hey wrote:
didn't she kill someone ?
um no
spongebob

Murphy, NC

#12 Aug 31, 2009
UrA_sH1ThOLE wrote:
YEA YOU DID YOU PATHETIC CHICKENSH!t B!tCH,SELLING POISONED METH YOU PATHETIC FREAK
damn u have a lot of free time
ummmm

Somerset, KY

#13 Aug 31, 2009
she isn't daniel grubbs sister is she? if that is who ur talking about who really cares where she is? She is almost as bad of a person as her pathetich psycho brother.
spongebob

United States

#14 Aug 31, 2009
ummmm wrote:
she isn't daniel grubbs sister is she? if that is who ur talking about who really cares where she is? She is almost as bad of a person as her pathetich psycho brother.
ummm

if ur brother killed someone it doesnt mean ur psycho she had no control over the situation
ummmm

Somerset, KY

#15 Aug 31, 2009
ummm.... is that what i said? Nope, I don't believe so... reread it. I was asking if Daniel was her brother to make sure whom you were talking about. i know first hand Jessica steals, neglects her children, does drugs, pretty much as bad as her brother... except for the murdering part. Make sure you know what you are saying in response to someone... becuase I did not say she had any control over that situation.
spongebob

United States

#16 Sep 1, 2009
ummmm wrote:
ummm.... is that what i said? Nope, I don't believe so... reread it. I was asking if Daniel was her brother to make sure whom you were talking about. i know first hand Jessica steals, neglects her children, does drugs, pretty much as bad as her brother... except for the murdering part. Make sure you know what you are saying in response to someone... becuase I did not say she had any control over that situation.
um ok u said she is basically the same as her brother but im not gonna waste my time talking to ignorant ppl
spongebob

United States

#17 Sep 1, 2009
ummmm wrote:
ummm.....is that what I asked, I don't recall asking for your opinion maybe you need to reread it. I was only asking if anyone knew where she's at or how to get in touch with her and you know what Jesus said " you without sin cast the first stone" oh and one of my personal favorites, is "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones", so back to my original question "does anyone know how to get in touch with Jessica Grubb and yes she is Daniel Grubb's sister.
duh

Somerset, KY

#18 Sep 1, 2009
spongebob wrote:
<quoted text>
ummm.....is that what I asked, I don't recall asking for your opinion maybe you need to reread it. I was only asking if anyone knew where she's at or how to get in touch with her and you know what Jesus said " you without sin cast the first stone" oh and one of my personal favorites, is "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones", so back to my original question "does anyone know how to get in touch with Jessica Grubb and yes she is Daniel Grubb's sister.
I didn't say you asked a question. But she is basically the same as her brother... except he's a murderer. She would take her kid to walmart, stuff his diaper bag with shit and take it to other people to sell it for drugs. My bad, that makes her an awesome person!
spongebob

United States

#19 Sep 1, 2009
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say you asked a question. But she is basically the same as her brother... except he's a murderer. She would take her kid to walmart, stuff his diaper bag with shit and take it to other people to sell it for drugs. My bad, that makes her an awesome person!
Okay since you are obviously slow and don't understand that the only question I asked you was and it wasn't directed to you in paticular, it was to everybody in the united states, so if you only know how to put people down don't reply, I'm sure your an angel and have done nothing wrong in your life and if you know every detail were you there with her and apparently you know her pretty well, soooooo......let's try again. Does ANYONE know how to reach Jessica Grubb, not all the personal details of her life, since everyone else in the world is obviously soooo...perfect.
duh

Somerset, KY

#21 Sep 1, 2009
spongebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay since you are obviously slow and don't understand that the only question I asked you was and it wasn't directed to you in paticular, it was to everybody in the united states, so if you only know how to put people down don't reply, I'm sure your an angel and have done nothing wrong in your life and if you know every detail were you there with her and apparently you know her pretty well, soooooo......let's try again. Does ANYONE know how to reach Jessica Grubb, not all the personal details of her life, since everyone else in the world is obviously soooo...perfect.
oh, not perfect. but definately not a thieving drug whore either... lol. and obviously no one cares where she is, or they would answer you. write a letter to the jail, to daniel grubb... i'm sure he could help. he is probably the only person besides you that cares... well, if he has a heart.
Bella

United States

#22 Sep 1, 2009
NO i care and love her and daniel very much .You shouldnt judge people so much and maybe you would be a happier person.I wish you the best with your hatred problem
duh

Somerset, KY

#23 Sep 2, 2009
ha ha ha, actually i am a happy person. And everyone judges, even you, although you may deny this. He murdered someone... many people despise him. And Jessica... is a thief and a drug addict, and don't try to deny that. I on the other hand, have murdered no one, I don't steal, I don't do drugs, and I definately will judge them on that. You can sit there and say you don't judge all you want, everyone does it. And I am happy. Especially since that murderer is in jail and will be for a while. Also, maybe they will catch Jessica doing her dirt and they'll have to low lifes off the street. Put up a posting saying how much you love Daniel and see how many hate messages you get!
spongebob

Lytle Creek, CA

#24 Sep 2, 2009
duh wrote:
ha ha ha, actually i am a happy person. And everyone judges, even you, although you may deny this. He murdered someone... many people despise him. And Jessica... is a thief and a drug addict, and don't try to deny that. I on the other hand, have murdered no one, I don't steal, I don't do drugs, and I definately will judge them on that. You can sit there and say you don't judge all you want, everyone does it. And I am happy. Especially since that murderer is in jail and will be for a while. Also, maybe they will catch Jessica doing her dirt and they'll have to low lifes off the street. Put up a posting saying how much you love Daniel and see how many hate messages you get!
So I guess I should call you Jesus, since your so perfect and get to judge everybody, lying by the way is the same as murder, in God's eyes and he's the only one that counts your opinion means "NOTHING" to no one but you. I agree with the other person who said you were obviously full of hate, because if you were a chrisitian you would not say these things about people because GOD teaches us to forgive and love each and not judged least you be judged on your final day when you stand before God, he may not be happy with Daniel but I'm sure he's not happy with you right now either. Again does anyone besides "DUH" from london kentucky how to get in touch with Jessica Grubb, not an opinion just a contact address or number.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike d 134,399
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 5 hr Walk with God 784
what happened in Tattersall Sat night? 13 hr Haha 20
Bad Roads? 18 hr free shot 2
Wrigley Taproom And Brewery 23 hr Jim Thompson 1
how to complain against csx (Oct '10) Thu troop28 44
Corbin needs a night club Thu LoveCorbin 4

Flood Warning for Whitley County was issued at March 06 at 3:03AM EST

Corbin Dating
Find my Match