Who is the best tattoo artist in this...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
What

Lexington, KY

#30 Jun 22, 2012
My wife got a tat from dale along time ago and recently got one from native roots because dale was so busy... Anyways she has been laying the tannig bed for yrs and the ink that dale done hasn't changed at all. It the one from native roots has went from. Black to a weird green color... We called him and he said that he couldn't help us cause he said we signed the paper that says not to tan... Who reads all that crap...??? If dales ink hasn't changed over 3 yrs of tanning then native roots shouldn't have after only a few months... Def won't mind to wait my turn to get more ink from dale next time...!!!

Somerset, KY

#31 Jun 22, 2012
What wrote:
My wife got a tat from dale along time ago and recently got one from native roots because dale was so busy... Anyways she has been laying the tannig bed for yrs and the ink that dale done hasn't changed at all. It the one from native roots has went from. Black to a weird green color... We called him and he said that he couldn't help us cause he said we signed the paper that says not to tan... Who reads all that crap...??? If dales ink hasn't changed over 3 yrs of tanning then native roots shouldn't have after only a few months... Def won't mind to wait my turn to get more ink from dale next time...!!!
It is on everyones tattoo papers to not tan or be in a pool for a certain amount of time.I got some from dale and the have faded and the one i got from mic's hasn't done anything at all.My wife got one from mic's and she tans and it hasn't changed colors.
red wild fire

Corbin, KY

#32 Jun 25, 2012
Anyone gotten a tat from Bodeans?
I have yet to hear anything about them.
Dale

Manchester, KY

#35 Oct 10, 2012
Who's the nedt tattoo artist in the area?
Greg Young of LifeLines Ink. Just ask him!
Yeah

Windsor, WI

#36 Oct 25, 2012
Check out Bodean's Tattoos in Somerset and London. Aaron Collins, Bodean himself, Becca Adams. Kris Buchanan, Scott Patterson, Bean. They're definitely worth taking a look at, especially the first three.
lol

Fulton, KY

#37 Oct 26, 2012
What wrote:
Because that's the smart thing to do.. sign a paper you didn't bother to read, then try to blame someone else for your own mistake. Genius.
duck7825

Frankfort, KY

#38 Oct 26, 2012
i would have to go with life lines ink mr. greg young himself blows dale an mic out of the water he is good he does em cheap and he knows what he is doing!
Jproffitt

Danville, KY

#43 Feb 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
Check out Bodean's Tattoos in Somerset and London. Aaron Collins, Bodean himself, Becca Adams. Kris Buchanan, Scott Patterson, Bean. They're definitely worth taking a look at, especially the first three.

Becca Adams who use to work at studio ink in Danville? Is she in somerset now? I've gotten work from her and I'd have to say she is amazing Ive been trying to find her to do more work on me.
funny

Middlesboro, KY

#45 May 16, 2013
Its obvious wrote:
Dale at N-the-skin Tattoos, Very clean shop, Nice people and It's a drug free environment.
His work and prices beat everyone around in this area.
cheapest u say? ha! dont u know that u get what u pay for and that place is gross.
A few to many

Tazewell, TN

#46 May 23, 2013
I have been tattooed by both Dale and Mic ... Mic's still looks good and I have had all but one of Dales redone! No lies to tell Dale is still a rookie charging rookie prices. U pay for what u get. Go to someone that's been doing tattoos for more then 5 yrs. I live n TN now and there's a woman named Jennifer here that is kickass . If u can make the drive she is well worth it!
peanut

Richmond, KY

#47 May 30, 2013
Have all my work done at Underground Ink in Lexington,Mike WAgner from here in Corbin work there,he does awesome work..sorry guys just had to put that out there..
Splinter

United States

#48 Jun 1, 2013
Honestly the best tattoo artist in the area would have to be Nate Corder at Quality Custom Tattoos. He's located in somerset and provides great tattoos.
well

Somerset, KY

#49 Jun 1, 2013
I like the new shop in london atmoshere cleanest shop i been in. may want to check them out do some great work!! look them up on facebook

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Wes250 142,273
How do you handle a mama's boy 3 hr brad 9
Corbin Post Office 4 hr Just me 3
General Dynamics 4 hr what 12
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 17 hr Walk with God 907
School Sun Parent 1
do any churches not believe the trinity (Mar '09) Sun Nick 73
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages