nuuh

London, KY

#31 Jun 23, 2012
Poor little Brad and Samantha Robertson when will they learn people don't like drug addicts only drug addicts like other drug addicts. One day you children will grow up, maybe it won't be too late for your children!
omg

Columbus, IN

#32 Jun 23, 2012
I didn't get evicted for any reason that makes sense. We got evicted because Tamara Hall was afraid that we would expose her peeping tom manager and her corrupt business practices.
omg

Columbus, IN

#33 Jun 23, 2012
LMAO at the doper wrote:
<quoted text>And not paying your rent will get you evicted, deadbeat.Don't judge? You've been doing that for awhile, Brad.
If wanting people to better themselves by learning how to spell and articulate words properly is "judging", then I am guilty. SEKY is the worst place in the country for being backwards thinking hillbillies. Pill heads breed pill heads.
omg

Columbus, IN

#35 Jun 23, 2012
I pity all of you and your children. Keep burning coal and dipping your tobacco. It's a wonder y'all can even turn on a computer. Stupid is as stupid does.
Hi Bradley

Decatur, IL

#36 Jun 23, 2012
nuuh wrote:
Poor little Brad and Samantha Robertson when will they learn people don't like drug addicts only drug addicts like other drug addicts. One day you children will grow up, maybe it won't be too late for your children!
Well, we'll, looks like the redneck dope heads have a last name too, LMFAO@ the trailer park trash dope heads!!!!
omg

Columbus, IN

#37 Jun 23, 2012
One more thing before I stop talking to you dumb asses.....
you're all lucky you didn't say these things to my face. Very lucky. I'm not afraid, like you losers are.
LMAO

Madisonville, KY

#39 Jun 23, 2012
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
If wanting people to better themselves by learning how to spell and articulate words properly is "judging", then I am guilty. SEKY is the worst place in the country for being backwards thinking hillbillies. Pill heads breed pill heads.
Trailer trash breeds trailer trash, Brad.
LMAO

Madisonville, KY

#40 Jun 23, 2012
omg wrote:
you're all lucky you didn't say these things to my face. Very lucky. I'm not afraid, like you losers are.
I will the next time I see you, Brad and you will cower as always.
Have A Nice Day

United States

#41 Jun 23, 2012
omg wrote:
Yes you are afraid. After all, you have proven yourself already as a coward. Here's a little reminder of your cowardice:
"What I did was a ruse. I know people say im a p****y because I didn't show up. My reasons are sound. I never was going to show up."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/corbin-ky/T1M...

Have a wonderful day Bradley.
another puss

Madisonville, KY

#44 Jun 24, 2012
rebel yell wrote:
<quoted text>hopefully i will find out who you are, you wanna call me a moron, i'll show you a moron, i know you don't wanna ever meet me, but if i get lucky in my search for you, we will meet, you need to go ahead and do the things on that bucket-list you got before it's to late to do any of them
You're just another blowhard just like Brad Robertson, Timmy. Both of you are out of shape fatasses that can't even handle your own d_cks. Keep talking the talk. The only person you're fooling is yourself, keyboard tough guy.
repeat

Kittanning, PA

#45 Jun 25, 2012
nuuh
London, KY

So you have appointed yourself as judge jury and executioner. The Bible says judge ye not lest ye be judged.
How bout you go to church with me next sunday. Should make you feel a lot better about yourself
rebel yell

Winchester, KY

#46 Jun 25, 2012
another puss wrote:
<quoted text>You're just another blowhard just like Brad Robertson, Timmy. Both of you are out of shape fatasses that can't even handle your own d_cks. Keep talking the talk. The only person you're fooling is yourself, keyboard tough guy.
you're the one that's gonna be fooled, i'm damn sure not who you think i am
rebel yell

Winchester, KY

#47 Jun 25, 2012
Bad Brad Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>It would have been easier for you to put on your robe and hood and burned a cross in their front yards, jerk.
if you're the original PP, you have some ball's, i stood up for you many times when people we're putting you down, go read some of your old post, you'll see what i'm talking about, bad brad, if you're the original PP, i'm gonna find you, then we'll see who the tough guy is, i would'nt run from the devil himself, i damn sure ain't afraid to knock at your door
Yep

United States

#48 Jun 25, 2012
rebel yell wrote:
<quoted text>if you're the original PP, you have some ball's, i stood up for you many times when people we're putting you down, go read some of your old post, you'll see what i'm talking about, bad brad, if you're the original PP, i'm gonna find you, then we'll see who the tough guy is, i would'nt run from the devil himself, i damn sure ain't afraid to knock at your door
Damn punk, you must spend all your time trying to find people who say stuff about you here. Good lord get a hobby or a job or anything to occupy your time. BTW, you still gonna shoot that woman over a dog? You know the stupid thing you said and ir ended up in the paper.
HALEY A FAN

Winchester, KY

#49 Jun 25, 2012
rebel yell wrote:
<quoted text>hopefully i will find out who you are, you wanna call me a moron, i'll show you a moron, i know you don't wanna ever meet me, but if i get lucky in my search for you, we will meet, you need to go ahead and do the things on that bucket-list you got before it's to late to do any of them
we got your back rebel you always had mine regaurdless who you are it makes no differene you are a good person and you call it like you see it at least your not a snitch like most of thease ppl keep the good work up
rebel yell

Winchester, KY

#51 Jun 25, 2012
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>Damn punk, you must spend all your time trying to find people who say stuff about you here. Good lord get a hobby or a job or anything to occupy your time. BTW, you still gonna shoot that woman over a dog? You know the stupid thing you said and ir ended up in the paper.
got a job, how about you, you think i've spent one damn second of my time looking for someone on topix then you're just plain stupid, i say things just to piss people off, i've stated many times on topix don't believe a damn thing you read on topix, my post included, this site is for entertainment, just like reading the enquirer, believe what you wanna believe
HALEY

Winchester, KY

#52 Jun 25, 2012
I LOVE YOU REBEL YOU ARE NO1 FCK THEASE PPL YOU ARE TO INTELLIGENT TO ANSWER TO THEAS MORONS MY UNCLE IS GOT YOUR BACK AND YOU KNOW HE WAS CHARGED WITH MURDRE SEVERAL TIMES SO I DONT THINK ANY ONE WITH A BRAIN WOULD CROSS YOU AND THANKS TO YOU I DONT TAKE PILLS ANYMORE YOU REMEMBER I WAS INLOVE WITH A OLDER MAN AND I WORK AT A RESTERAUNT YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON THAT TRYS TO HELP PPL AND DOES A GOOD JOB YOU ARE THE KIND OF PERSON THAT WOULD GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO HELP SOMEONE YOU DONT KNOW THAT MAKES YOU SPECIAL AND YOU ARE TAKE CARE MY FRIEND
rebel yell

Winchester, KY

#57 Jul 3, 2012
Perra Loca wrote:
Wow. What a genius you are. Did your uncle shoot them with a goon or a gun? A piston or a pistol? I bet your uncle is just as ignorant as you are and has not even beaten anyone up. I bet he was beat up a few times.
<quoted text>
i don't have anyone in my family named haley, if you only knew who i was, you would know no one's beat me up, have you become a troll?
rebel yell

Winchester, KY

#58 Jul 3, 2012
HALEY wrote:
I LOVE YOU REBEL YOU ARE NO1 FCK THEASE PPL YOU ARE TO INTELLIGENT TO ANSWER TO THEAS MORONS MY UNCLE IS GOT YOUR BACK AND YOU KNOW HE WAS CHARGED WITH MURDRE SEVERAL TIMES SO I DONT THINK ANY ONE WITH A BRAIN WOULD CROSS YOU AND THANKS TO YOU I DONT TAKE PILLS ANYMORE YOU REMEMBER I WAS INLOVE WITH A OLDER MAN AND I WORK AT A RESTERAUNT YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON THAT TRYS TO HELP PPL AND DOES A GOOD JOB YOU ARE THE KIND OF PERSON THAT WOULD GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO HELP SOMEONE YOU DONT KNOW THAT MAKES YOU SPECIAL AND YOU ARE TAKE CARE MY FRIEND
thanks, i remember you, stay off them pills and be good, i hope you got your life straightened out, remember you got a friend in ol'rebel yell, good friends are hard to find, i'll always help you anyway i can
haley

Winchester, KY

#59 Jul 3, 2012
rebel yell wrote:
<quoted text>thanks, i remember you, stay off them pills and be good, i hope you got your life straightened out, remember you got a friend in ol'rebel yell, good friends are hard to find, i'll always help you anyway i can
yes you all ways seem to want to see the best in people and thanks a lot you got a friend in me any time your the best take cae my friend lov

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr justice_- 131,624
'Harlan's Got Talent' coming next year 14 hr checkingonthings 8
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 18 hr DjH 697
How can a broken hart heal? Thu Broken 8
Looking to buy a treadmill or elliptical (Apr '14) Thu Jdp88 14
Needing 4 or 5 bedroom house. Wed Shelby 1
My wife isn't happy anymore (Mar '13) Nov 26 local 47
Corbin Dating
Find my Match

Corbin People Search