Mandy

Corbin, KY

#1 Dec 21, 2012
Seen on the news he is on the run for armed robbery in Laurel Co. Please get him we dont need people like that on the run in the public around our children!
SAW THAT

Corbin, KY

#2 Dec 21, 2012
saw this on wymt
ewww

Gray, KY

#4 Dec 22, 2012
i just wanna know why he is even OUT of jail to begin with!!?? our justice system is shit!! He has been arrested so many times in the past few years for drugs, robbery, burglary, ect. yet he is free as can be, to walk the streets and commit more crimes! He's going to end up killing someone if something is not done and he is not forced to finally do some time for his crimes!!
onthelookout

South Fulton, TN

#5 Dec 22, 2012
This idiot needs to be caught soon before his family gets ahold of him. He robbed his uncle Geno after his cousin was killed not to mention everyone else hes robbed, sold dope to, and whatever else. Somebody turn him in please and do a good deed for Christmas.
Bored

London, KY

#6 Dec 22, 2012
I know the guy i think he is mentally ill. I mean you can talk to him he's so nice one of those give you the shirt off your back. Next second he's breaking the law he's just plain stupid I know him just me he is a real dummy
The don

Murray, KY

#7 Dec 22, 2012
I heard he is a member of the cima family. I hear they are connected.
The man speaks

Murray, KY

#8 Dec 22, 2012
His last name is Disney, but he is a cima. They stick together. You don't mess with them.
Cager

Tucker, GA

#9 Dec 22, 2012
The man speaks wrote:
His last name is Disney, but he is a cima. They stick together. You don't mess with them.
Lol! Now that's funny! Name one that can't be messed with. Lol I'm sure they don't approve of his actions but please I've not met a bad a$$ Cima yet.lol. Sorry just my opinion. Good people? Yes
knowallofthem

South Fulton, TN

#10 Dec 23, 2012
The don wrote:
I heard he is a member of the cima family. I hear they are connected.
Yes he mother is Maria Cima sister to all the older Cimas. His dad is Ray Disney.
well

London, KY

#11 Dec 23, 2012
It might help if he wasn't bailed out everytime he gets in trouble. He needs to serve some real time and hopefully with his latest armed robery he will do just that.
Justsaying

London, KY

#12 Dec 23, 2012
The man speaks wrote:

LMAO that's a funny one. Sure there good people but come on aren't they all like 5 feet nothing
The don

Murray, KY

#13 Dec 23, 2012
Justsaying wrote:
<quoted text>.
LMAO that's a funny one. Sure there good people but come on aren't they all like 5 feet nothing
dynamite comes in small packages. Very connected family that you don't wanna mess with
Hmmm

Middlesboro, KY

#14 Dec 24, 2012
Have they caught him yet?
peanut

Corbin, KY

#15 Dec 24, 2012
Id luv to catch his thieving ass!! Id give him a Christmas he would never forget! Sorry Ba$tard.. And to think he has children. I really feel sorry for them and his parents. He's 33 time to grow the fu$K up and man up! If you read this Chris, be a man and turn yourself in!
yeeehaw

London, KY

#16 Dec 24, 2012
They finally got him. He is in Laurel County on first degree robbery charge. $50,000 cash bond.
youknow

Sabina, OH

#17 Dec 24, 2012
Better check JOHN CIMA too, big thief.
yeeehaw

London, KY

#18 Dec 24, 2012
Well somebody was driving the car and picked him up after he robbed the place. But he did point a gun at the man at the store. Video of the crime can be found here

http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headlines/Polic...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chuck aelvy 4 hr sad 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr SNOKE 170,075
The Treasure Hunt 5 hr King227 6
Abe Eaton (Jan '16) 5 hr More turkey 5
A to Z Mart 6 hr Redheads 14
corbin downtown bars closing early? 6 hr jimmie w 14
Review: Interstate Auction (Sep '08) 12 hr Unseen eye watching 17

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance