mee

London, KY

#21 Aug 9, 2010
clover..........
thoughtitwasfunn y

United States

#22 Aug 9, 2010
Tripolar wrote:
<quoted text>I heard it different. I heard that when ER gets out of the slammer that he'll go to KM and S the place B as long as RD isn't hanging around. Now if you ask me, I'd bet that A gets CT an hs t GB a wl SV time. If ABD rly gv a RA W'd AL k wt T F w'r tkg abt. And all that makes just about as much sense as your encoded characters!!!

I think yours made more sense and was funnier
Dumb and Dumber

Bowling Green, KY

#23 Aug 10, 2010
thoughtitwasfunny wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you are dumber than a brick...
walmart securtity

Ripley, TN

#24 Aug 10, 2010
ok we'll see catch em all the time like i said IN TIME IN TIME
Tripolar

Winchester, KY

#25 Aug 10, 2010
thoughtitwasfunny wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. We're on the same wavelength as I. My point being that one deosn't get on topix to reveal local thieves then change the names so as not to reveal their identities. That is only protecting them. I can't stand a thief and I will not protect them. If ya can't say their name then you shouldn't be implying that they are a thief. If I really do know that they are convicted,,,,,,,,I'll tell the world their name. Isn't that the purpose of this?
Becky SIZEmore

Elkhorn City, KY

#26 Aug 10, 2010
well well wrote:
<quoted text>is that ron and mary's dauhgter. ron used to work at wayne supply. dont know if he still does or not.
Yes she is their daughter-they try to help her out all of the time but she is a pill-popping/selling/sells her nasty as_/ and teaches her kids to do the same. Disgrace
I know

Middlesboro, KY

#27 Aug 10, 2010
A thief is better than a rat.
Hmmm

Middlesboro, KY

#28 Aug 10, 2010
Not really. At least a rat gets your ignorant ass busted. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!!!!!!!!!!
Cumberland Gap

Middlesboro, KY

#29 Aug 11, 2010
I know wrote:
A thief is better than a rat.
How? I'd rather deal with a rat, but then again, I have nothing to hide. The only thing I have to hide is my valuables and I have to hide them from thieves.
yupyupyup

United States

#30 Aug 11, 2010
Couldn't have said it any better than that. Rats don't bother anybody who's legal, but theif will come into your home and steal what you have earned. Look at Brandon Mills... Breaks into his aunts house and steals her air conditioner and her tv and fans... Then comes back a week later wanting to borrow money. WTF is up with that? Why don't the cops just bust his sad a**? Everybody knows he's stayin' at Billy and Randy Browns in Grays... Robbin', Dopin', and dealin'. There's a pos needs off the dam* street. While they at it need to bust every body in that run down sh!thole of a trailer. Buncha lowlife needle junkie MFers... Gonna end up killin' one of those young girls that they're gettin' high and usin' up. Back in the old days the neighborhood woulda done run e out of town or put em outta business.

Since: May 10

Winchester, KY

#31 Aug 12, 2010
Angel Underwood
u are right about right

Pineville, KY

#32 Aug 12, 2010
angel clemons-saylor
cynthina harrision
cami cooper
crystal miller-lawson
misty johnson
jessica sutton
the truth

Corbin, KY

#33 Aug 12, 2010
kristi mefford samantha struzik little melissa bennett sherry vermillion poore
natalie mcvay tonya rhinehart jessica reeves

donna dietlin

sammy breathold

lori pratter

denise cloud

jerry sawyers

karen sapling

Since: May 10

Winchester, KY

#34 Aug 13, 2010
Poppy
Busted

AOL

#35 Aug 15, 2010
Megan (Brock) Patterson will steel from anyone and and store. she walked out on her 2 little girls for trash.
hehe

Brownsville, TN

#36 Aug 16, 2010
How does WalMart get away with chasing people down and holding them until the law gets there? I don't steal, but if one of those freaks ever came after me, they better be ready to get down.

I crack up when I'm in a store and hear "security scan hardware" or whatever other dept. they have that recording that says that to scare the potential shoplifters. I always yell to my wife to take that shiat out of her purse lol. It gets me in the doghouse for a while lol.
kaboom

Brownsville, TN

#37 Aug 16, 2010
I heard they all take martial art classes and are black belts with pepper spray. They all look buff, like they have been working out for years. They walk around like Chuck Norris chomping at the bit just waiting for some sorry thief to walk out the doors.

Who needs NIBROC when they can just stand at WalMart's doors waiting to see some action.
walmart security

Ripley, TN

#39 Aug 17, 2010
make your jokes , alot of you punks that is theifing has been caught . and we or i will keep on catching all those thuggs you can bank on it. oh yeah that right.
Grannygreat

United States

#40 Aug 17, 2010
becky wrote:
Wal-Mart security is a joke. Bite me!
BILLIE BARNES AND HER SISTER! Wal Mart security is NOT a joke! They WILL catch you sooner or later. I had a tenant named Billie Barnes. She was getting welfare and her supposedly husband was making big bucks at ARA. They Never paid their rent on time. She got caught shoplifting at WalMart....after she moved she got caught for welfare fraud. People like that just make me sick!
oooookay

Corbin, KY

#41 Aug 17, 2010
Gregarious wrote:
MM tells everyone that his ex, SGM has the shoplifting bug. I hope that is just M being M and is not true.
mm would his first name be MATT?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Mike duck it 136,638
Using someone else's membership @ Baptist Healt... 2 hr bobby 1
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 12 hr Walk with God 840
Rootbeer stand RAISED prices 13 hr saddened 3
need a place to rent 17 hr delta 1
Dr Gilbert 21 hr Becky 3
who love have another tombstone junction again Sun Princess Hey 18
More from around the web

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]