'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#99492 May 14, 2013
Few questions for you illiterate republicans....

1)How many elected republicans have said Obama is Muslim, please list their names here along with sources backing this up.

2) how many jobs were supposed to be made by giving the super rich huge tax breaks, list the states that had the biggest job numbers increase and provide a source for your information.

3) list any rights that Obama has taken from you and provide the source for your information.

4) please provide anything from the SCOTUS that says Obama is not a citizen..... The thoughts you've been trained to repeat mean nothing, just facts from the SCOTUS is all that's acceptable here.

5) please provide truth to your claims Obama is doing a coverup with Benghazi.... And please pay attention..... Proof is not wnd articles..... Government websites only. No matter how much you tools complain, things just can't be erased.

Everyone please notice this, but not one reply to this post from republicans will be about the subjects I've pointed out.... They will go into overdrive divert because try don't have a leg to stand on. Just sit back and watch them spin this.
Uncle Tab

United States

#99493 May 14, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to act as dumb as you do,because you really are.
What a stupid post. Do you expect us to believe that you believe that crap?
Don't you ever listen to any news?
There's plenty of it, and it's all very bad for for Obama,Eric Holder and Hillary, your murdering heroes. You know, the ones you bow down and worship every morning. The three big scandals that surfaced this week are not the only ones.
I don't have much time to watch all the news I would like too, but do keep up with some of it , I at least watch an hour in the mornings. Yes , on Fox, the station that you'r going to find out was telling the truth all along.
Now the media is starting to turn against Obama, especially the White House press.
Never seen them augmentative as they were to day with Jay Carney.
I think you are trying to save face now.
LMMFAO@FalseNews!!

Wow!! No wonder you all are so stupid about the issues.

This is the same 'news source' that hacked a dead girls cell phone making her parents and family think she was still alive. Great that you suck up 'news' from them.

And if there is a security leak of government information, then it should be investigated. DUH!!

And hold onto your 'the media is turning on Obama' line if horse shit..... Cause you all can't hang on to your 'lame stream media' BS after that now can you?? That's about as smart as one if your other republican tools calling Obama as a Muslim but then Obama going after and killing Bin laden is just the most stupid and back tracking things you idiots try to pass off as fact here.

You all have an over abundance of stupidity.

btw..... Have you heard from bin laden?? Ari has him on speed dial.... They're buddies it sounds like. He says he's still alive..... He can't prove it.... But you republicans are too stupid to understand he's dead, and Obama buried his worthless ass at sea.

You 'patriots' are calling Seal Tram 6 liars?? You call them liars as your coward asses hide on the Internet.

Bitches!
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#99494 May 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Few questions for you illiterate republicans....
1)How many elected republicans have said Obama is Muslim, please list their names here along with sources backing this up.
2) how many jobs were supposed to be made by giving the super rich huge tax breaks, list the states that had the biggest job numbers increase and provide a source for your information.
3) list any rights that Obama has taken from you and provide the source for your information.
4) please provide anything from the SCOTUS that says Obama is not a citizen..... The thoughts you've been trained to repeat mean nothing, just facts from the SCOTUS is all that's acceptable here.
5) please provide truth to your claims Obama is doing a coverup with Benghazi.... And please pay attention..... Proof is not wnd articles..... Government websites only. No matter how much you tools complain, things just can't be erased.
Everyone please notice this, but not one reply to this post from republicans will be about the subjects I've pointed out.... They will go into overdrive divert because try don't have a leg to stand on. Just sit back and watch them spin this.
you just keep getting stupider and stupider, you really need to get a new keyboard or a new life, who is going to respond to your stupid questions, oblamer admitted he is a mooslum but you low intellect types say he isn't, what a group of low life sodotards,

the most corrupt administration in the history of the U.S. presidency and you sodotards are blaming repubs, LOLOLOL, that is the biggest MSLSD baaaaaaaa in media history,

hey uncle faggy, answer this,

1. why are you so ignorant (public education or genetic inbreeding?)
2. why are you such a sodotard (cable television influence or the DNC agenda?)
3. how do you spell baaaaaaaaaaa

LOLOLOL
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#99495 May 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Why aren't republicans outraged that secutity at Benghazi was cut by republicans??
Why haven't ANY if these 'brave patriots' as they call themselves, haven't questioned why tax cuts for the super rich are more important than American Lives??
Talk about the amazingly perfect sheep..... Republicans can tell these tools to march into gas chambers a easy as Hitler did, and they would do it no questions asked.
Nothing but stupid, gutless cowards!!
wow, we were all worried there for about 1.5 milliseconds, thought you were gonna say it was Bushs fault, now it's repubs fault and oblamer is at the helm, LOLOL,

waaaaaaaaaaaaa, I mean, baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#99496 May 14, 2013
The world is crashing around oblamer and the sheepletards are going baaaaaaaaa about the repubs,

LOLOL,
spocko

Oakland, CA

#99497 May 14, 2013
The NRA is their own worst enemy trying to build countermeasures against the natural outcome of its reckless policies.
No one mentions that the NRA's policies result in the need for our policeman to wear body armor year round and for our school systems to now spend $ billions creating secure perimeters around our schools and classrooms. Wayne LaPierre wants us to hire guards and more guns and training but has not offered to pay for these. He has not discussed what happens if the school guard calls in sick? Do we send the kids home or not unlock the school? What if the crazy shooter takes out the contract security guard down first?
The NRA wants unlimited gun and ammunition availability but does not want to pay any taxes, purchase fees, or annual license to hold and use fees that could be used to offset government’s new cost burdens due to the NRA.
That's why the NRA does not want a record-keeping system. It has made it illegal for insurance companies to ask if there is a firearm in the house or charge extra premiums. The NRA has sponsored legislation preventing the government from collecting data on the types and sources of guns used in crimes, suicides and shootings and then using the data to set new regulations.
The bottom line is that the NRA achieves its goals using coercion, black mail and classic racketeering tactics and our spineless legislators let them do this.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#99498 May 14, 2013
The continuing belief that the American Revolution was fought against tyranny is a figment of the gunloon’s imagination – It was not. Reasonable taxes were put in place to pay for the protection of North American during the French and Indian War. The same taxes Britain had been paying for decades to cover the expense of an empire. When Britain asked the colonies to pay their fair share, the colonists refused. Now, this is not to say the colonists didn't deserve the representation in parliament they were lacking. They did. However, such a disagreement could have been solved in a much more peaceful way. Look at Canada to see how a peaceful transfer to home rule can be achieved. George III was a figurehead, not a tyrant. Real power Britain was held by parliament. The real reason for the American Revolution was the simple matter of distance. It makes little sense to be ruled from a seat of power that is 3 months travel away. There was no tyranny to fight against, only logistics. The idea that America was founded on resistance to tyranny would be laughable if this misguided notion was not so damaging. Especially, when the gunloons find them in every corner of the White House, also we have been doing our best to prop them up abroad. We Americans have fought our share of tyrants, the Nazis, the USSR, indeed our own citizens, who enslaved our brothers because of the color of their skin, but it was not a lone gunman out in the woods who fought these tyrants, it was the US government – that is to say, it was us.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#99499 May 14, 2013
People, people, people!
Everything changes it's the natural order of things.This country has made progress it's forte, and why you try and deny...is beyond me?

Yes we went to hard and fast in the 60's and it stalled our movement, but we did achieve social change for a oppressed minority and civil rights was born.
In the 70's feminism took hold and change came in the form of women making gains in every walk of life.
No longer just house wives seen as Betty Crocker but
EQUALS!

The election of REAGAN set progress back 30 years the
conservative movement is now beginning to fade.
So progress again is on the move the people that lived in the shadows afraid of being ostracized..I'm speaking of gay and lesbiens...slowy the court of public opinion is changing and they to shall be seen as EQUALS!

Soon our Latino brothers and sister shall join us and gain the respect and their just place in society!

Now for my progress, my change...Marijuana is become legal and excepted more and more.
Fighting a 40 or 50 year war against cannabis is as waste of your tax payer dollars.
We too shall be seen as normal!

So face the truth you can't stop change.Progress moves
this nation forward. As it has from the beginning!

WE/THE PROGRESSIVES ARE WINNING THE CULTURE WAR AND SOCIAL CHANGE IS ALWAYS SLOW TO COME,BUT WE'LL GET THERE.

So chill out and listen to a great song!
http://youtu.be/BfuWXRZe9yA

PEACE
tofy
spocko

Oakland, CA

#99500 May 14, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
The world is crashing around oblamer and the sheepletards are going baaaaaaaaa about the repubs,
LOLOL,
You're on wrong forum buddy, there is one especially for your type, entirely based on fiction, hearsay and innuendo. A room-temp IQ is the only requirement - good luck to you ...
Uncle Tab

United States

#99501 May 14, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
you just keep getting stupider and stupider, you really need to get a new keyboard or a new life, who is going to respond to your stupid questions, oblamer admitted he is a mooslum but you low intellect types say he isn't, what a group of low life sodotards,
the most corrupt administration in the history of the U.S. presidency and you sodotards are blaming repubs, LOLOLOL, that is the biggest MSLSD baaaaaaaa in media history,
hey uncle faggy, answer this,
1. why are you so ignorant (public education or genetic inbreeding?)
2. why are you such a sodotard (cable television influence or the DNC agenda?)
3. how do you spell baaaaaaaaaaa
LOLOLOL
Can I call them or what??

Not one word answering what I asked.

Same as Ari.... Run run run.

Why?? Because they're stupid!!

Next??
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#99502 May 14, 2013
...DESPERATE OBAMA blames all his troubles on Rush Limbaugh, so desperate ...complaining who ever is going to listen, even Justine Timberlake and his wife...

WAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAWAAAAAAWAAAAAA AWAAA
I thought Obama had balls????? Know for sure he has no "back bone" that's why he bowes to others!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99503 May 14, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
People, people, people!
Everything changes it's the natural order of things.This country has made progress it's forte, and why you try and deny...is beyond me?
Yes we went to hard and fast in the 60's and it stalled our movement, but we did achieve social change for a oppressed minority and civil rights was born.
In the 70's feminism took hold and change came in the form of women making gains in every walk of life.
EQUALS!
So progress again is on the move the people that lived in the shadows afraid of being ostracized..I'm speaking of gay and lesbiens...slowy the court of public opinion is changing and they to shall be seen as EQUALS!
Soon our Latino brothers and sister shall join us and gain the respect and their just place in society!
Now for my progress, my change...Marijuana is become legal and excepted more and more.
Fighting a 40 or 50 year war against cannabis is as waste of your tax payer dollars.
WE/THE PROGRESSIVES ARE WINNING THE CULTURE WAR AND SOCIAL CHANGE IS ALWAYS SLOW TO COME,BUT WE'LL GET THERE.
PEACE
tofy

The picture of "your" progress ...

Shocking Photos Of Gosnell Murder Victims Included in Grand Jury Report
January 19, 2011 [known about since THIS date and before]
http://www.operationrescue.org/archives/shock...

The picture of "our" progress ...

Pictures Show Stunned Gosnell Heading to Jail Following Guilty Verdict
http://www.lifenews.com/2013/05/13/pictures-s...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99504 May 14, 2013
Health Department Closes Charlotte Abortion Clinic Posing Danger to the Public

http://www.operationrescue.org/archives/healt...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99505 May 14, 2013
Obama thinks liberals are stupid

Hey, liberals! Obama thinks you are stupid. Yeah, he really does. He knew Benghazi was terrorism before he didn't know it was terrorism.
Addressing a question about Benghazi in his press conference Monday, May 13, 2013, Obama's "logic" really made an impression:

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/05/obama_...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Uncle Tab

United States

#99506 May 14, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
People, people, people!
EQUALS!
PEACE
tofy
Completely agree!!

Reagan killed the working class of America. Who in the hell ever believed Trickle Down Economics?? Biggest joke of our lifetime. But republicans buy this crap hook, line, and sinker every time.

And the Cannibus issue is falling apart for them as we'll, there are 15 or 17 states that now have drastically changes laws concerning this, same as with fairness campaigns.... The tide is turning, and republicans are stuck in the whirlpool of old, stale, racist, gloom, doom, and fear.

The Republican Party is dead.... None too soon!!

They're last big push to save themselves.... Attacking latino's who are heavy democratic voters. They've failed at that already. Slow painful deaths are such a pain to watch.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#99507 May 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Obama thinks liberals are stupid
Hey, liberals! Obama thinks you are stupid. Yeah, he really does. He knew Benghazi was terrorism before he didn't know it was terrorism.
Addressing a question about Benghazi in his press conference Monday, May 13, 2013, Obama's "logic" really made an impression:
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/05/obama_...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Hey, american bimbo!
Why aren't the GOPers outraged that security at Benghazi was cut by their own congress people?? Why haven't ANY of these 'brave patriots', as they like to call themselves, not questioned why tax cuts for the super rich are more important than American Lives serving at our embassies??
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99508 May 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Republican Party =**Chicken Little...... The sky is always falling, but never happens.
Lie after lie after lie..... None of the fear, doom, and gloom ever happens.
EVER!
To Save the Democratic Party, We Must Risk Destroying It
OpEdNews

See, I'm tickled to my tootsies (if such frivolous language is permissible here) to be an alarmist among fellow alarmists. Now, it's pretty damn hard to be Cassandra if things aren't headed for the deep shitter, or **Chicken Little if the sky isn't really falling. Every once in a while one would like a nod of distressed agreement, or a pal holding corroborating sky-shards. But here the pals holding sky-shards are almost too numerous to mention; what's more, their prophetic-doom scrawlings, like my own, seem inevitably to land among the most popular pieces

The "lesser of two evils"--as represented at its sinister worst by Barack Obama--has simply become too evil to tolerate, and WILL clearly destroy our climate, sacrifice most of us to unchecked globalizing capitalism, and repress real democracy for the sake of 1%ers' status quo if left on its current unchecked course.

And Progressive Democrats of America, probably the best ESTABLISHED force for reform in the Democratic Party, have simply not proved radical enough to effect the needed reforms. Democrats need to face bigger threats than simply being "primaried." Like a massive defection of progressive voters from the party.

MORE::)
http://www.opednews.com/articles/To-Save-the-...

Glasgow IS "right" ...
I've been sitting back LMBO @ u ...

While enjoying God's SONshine <3
Uncle Tab

United States

#99509 May 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The picture of "your" progress ...
Shocking Photos Of Gosnell Murder Victims Included in Grand Jury Report
January 19, 2011 [known about since THIS date and before]
http://www.operationrescue.org/archives/shock...
The picture of "our" progress ...
Pictures Show Stunned Gosnell Heading to Jail Following Guilty Verdict
http://www.lifenews.com/2013/05/13/pictures-s...
As he should be taken to prison..... The boys in prison will take care of him. No worries there.

Those babies were not killed from abortion, they were murdered by someone who didn't know what he was doing.

Abortion is wrong, unless its rape or incest. Plain and simple, but it's law. And republicans who have been in power who could of changed it didn't. No other way you can explain abortion.... Republicans use you tools throwing in abortions and keep you hanging on to every last thread. Same as with your made up gun grab lies.... You all fall for anything.

How many times have republicans been in charge and didn't stop Roe vs Wade?? How many times crackhead?? You're supposed to do all this research, but you've never looked into or investigated this have you?? Nope you haven't

Cause you're stupid and trained!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#99510 May 14, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting you GED from jail?
Hillary will be get a subpoena and will have to commit perjury under oath. Will she? or will she rat out the Muslim?
sure Gayto, we'll see, you mean in the future, of course, no such thing has happen yet, and it's been 8 months, and how many hearings?

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#99511 May 14, 2013
Benghazi Hearings So Far: Consensus Incompetence But No Cover Up

If there’s a consensus that seemed to be emerging from the Republican-hyped House hearings on the tragedy in Benghazi hears today it seems to be this: the hearings are revealing incompetence, but no cover- up. This is, of course, cutting out Fox News and conservative talkers but by most accounts (news coverage, news accounts, and the opinions of people not associated with ideological websites) it echoes the view of The National Journal’s Michael Hirsch:

There was tragic incompetence, plainly, in the Obama administration’s handling of the Benghazi attacks, and even possibly some political calculation. It is a record that may well come to haunt Hillary Clinton, the first Secretary of State to lose an ambassador in the field in more than three decades, if she runs for president in 2016.

But the obvious Republican effort to turn this inquiry into the Democratic (Obama) version of the Iraq intelligence scandal that has tarred the GOP since the George W. Bush years — led by that least-credible of champions, the almost-always-wrong Darrell Issa — is just not going to amount to much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min wtf 7,136
Best athlete from Corbin High? (Aug '08) 5 min Jack 217
News Flash 13 min Nope 3
KU electric 1 hr woohoo 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Athenesword 131,107
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr Big Stevie 81,660
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr Big Stevie 16,184

Corbin Jobs

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Corbin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Corbin

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]