'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Corbin, KY

#78465 Feb 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
you have got to be one of the dumbest posters in the history of topix, the government has gone against the people and you write it off as rhetoric and propagana, question retard, who is gonna feed and protect you when the dominos start falling? BAAAAAA but what I just posted must just be some more rhetoric - even though every economist or economic analyst that has any credibility indicates a massive collapse is eminent,
Same old BS you have posted for 4 years Stupid. Blah blah blah

lmao
lmao
lmao
wtf

Corbin, KY

#78466 Feb 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL, what a tard, BAAAAAAAA
Lol lol what a Turd.

lmao

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#78467 Feb 1, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>I do not believe believe America was discovered by Columbus,{Catch the sarcasm} doesn't that align with your delusional theory {Bin Laden was not killed by the actions of President Obama and our finest in uniform due to the simple fact there was no visual evidence} because Bin Laden died of liver failure.
Sorry I didn't read your long rant, but I knew what contained and what was written with your delusional hate agenda. I see it more everyday, especially after America's last election. My opinion, your frustration with the election results is forcing you and people like you to
believe with this hate rhetoric it in some way lessens your loss.
I had this same discussion with a friend yesterday, how America is so evil and our government is "out to get us". My opinion, look around the world at other countries, and see how our country and government has done a great job! Do we have problems? Yes. Could it be a lot worse? Yes.
Some demonize our government for the simple fact it's easier to hate those in their positions than it is to see the truth.
I agree with this 100%. Living in America, you have basically won the lottery of life, so being bitter is not the way to be when considering the alternatives. That's where my "If you don't like it, I hear Yemen is lovely this time of year" attitude comes in.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#78468 Feb 1, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
No fool, I meant I ignored the contents of your posts, ya know like skimming? As in, your posts to me are extensive paragraphs in vain?
You completely missed the point, minion. Sorry for ya.
What is your point, if you are going to read them but ignore the contents.....why read, just ignore it all together?

Same as the Aethist who resent the Navitivity Scene and want it removed, why don't they just ignore it and not deprive the millions that do like and honor this....there is a freedom to look the other way.

Another way of liberals saying: "My rights are being violated while they attempt to take away another's right."

Its strange but you never hear a Christian say, "I resent the Aethist and want them removed." Wonder why? Freedom of choice, maybe.....
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#78469 Feb 1, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a God, and the sooner that everyone figures out they're worshiping the same God, under a different name, the better off we will all be. Just my opinion, though I'm sure it will be torn down.
You truely believe we are all worshiping the same GOD under a different name.

Then why does Allah want people to commit bomb suicides, in hopes they will be rewarded in Heaven?

Why does the Bhuddhist bow down to an idol instead of our GOD?

Why do the people in India hold a cow sacred but diminish the rights of people?

Why do other religions sacrafice people/animals as a ritual to their GOD.

....and you truely believe we all worship the same GOD.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#78470 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>I do not believe believe America was discovered by Columbus,{Catch the sarcasm} doesn't that align with your delusional theory {Bin Laden was not killed by the actions of President Obama and our finest in uniform due to the simple fact there was no visual evidence} because Bin Laden died of liver failure.
Sorry I didn't read your long rant, but I knew what contained and what was written with your delusional hate agenda. I see it more everyday, especially after America's last election. My opinion, your frustration with the election results is forcing you and people like you to
believe with this hate rhetoric it in some way lessens your loss.
I had this same discussion with a friend yesterday, how America is so evil and our government is "out to get us". My opinion, look around the world at other countries, and see how our country and government has done a great job! Do we have problems? Yes. Could it be a lot worse? Yes.
Some demonize our government for the simple fact it's easier to hate those in their positions than it is to see the truth.
What truth? The truth in which you hide behind because YOU are unable to face exactly what is going on in this country and has been for some times.

Lets take the great country of England, before George Soros was able to endoctrine his Nazi-style policies onto them.

Now this country is falling apart, again going down, sinking to a low of degeneration and economical decline. People are dying waiting for healthcare, the same as Obamacare. People are fighting in the streets for their rights to be human beings. Crime is at an all time high, job loss is at an all time high, debt is at an all time high........sound familiar.

Obama/Soros policies will bring America to the level of a Third World country and little ole you is just one of the people who donot have a clue what is going on.

Look at the other countries compared to America, you say, well I am and guess what WE ARE THE OTHER COUNTRIES.

This is not hate speech, its the TRUTH.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#78471 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>Simple question to a simple post.
Where is your source: "Obama cried for weeks after he finally agree to killing Bin Laden."
You are dealing with adults here, when you believe, or lie you need some backup to strengthen your agenda.
I will simply put this---the facts you need to deal with what is happening in our gov. and America is this: open your eyes, listen with your ears and utilize the brain in which GOD gave you, simple.

I don't need any backup to strenghten any agenda, its right in front of you.

How many people on here have given you fact after fact and you still dug your head into the sand?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#78472 Feb 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>He cried laughing because he called W to rub it in, nut W did protect bin Laden as long as he could.
Which do you believe in:

(1)George Bush authorized waterboarding as a way of enhance interrogation to make the infidels inform on the whereabouts of Bin Laden?(of course, we have nuts who will believe the terrorist will tell everything if you just ask them, we have one in the White House now).

or

(2) George Bush protected the terrorist?

As you say, quickly, answer this, see if you can come up with an answer or pertaining to your thinking, just more name calling and daily bull crap.

Location hidden

#78473 Feb 1, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your point, if you are going to read them but ignore the contents.....why read, just ignore it all together?
Same as the Aethist who resent the Navitivity Scene and want it removed, why don't they just ignore it and not deprive the millions that do like and honor this....there is a freedom to look the other way.
Another way of liberals saying: "My rights are being violated while they attempt to take away another's right."
Its strange but you never hear a Christian say, "I resent the Aethist and want them removed." Wonder why? Freedom of choice, maybe.....
You're misinterpreting what I said as well. If you go back and check out Glasgows posts to me, the have always said the exact same thing, in long form. "You're the dumbest person alive, why do you continue to come here, free government cheese, I spank you, no one cares what you say.." blah..blah..blah. It's redundant and it's the exact same thing he/she posts to everyone who opposes a conservative view. So I see no need to respond to specifics.

Hope this clears up any confusion.

Location hidden

#78474 Feb 1, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You truely believe we are all worshiping the same GOD under a different name.
Then why does Allah want people to commit bomb suicides, in hopes they will be rewarded in Heaven?
Why does the Bhuddhist bow down to an idol instead of our GOD?
Why do the people in India hold a cow sacred but diminish the rights of people?
Why do other religions sacrafice people/animals as a ritual to their GOD.
....and you truely believe we all worship the same GOD.
That's correct. You can slander another religion all you like, and you're welcome to be offended that others don't believe exactly what you believe, but that doesn't make you righteous. I don't knock your beliefs because to me, that's the path you are walking with HIM, which differs from the paths others walk with HIM.

You don't have to like what I am saying, but yes, that's what I truly believe.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#78475 Feb 1, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with this 100%. Living in America, you have basically won the lottery of life, so being bitter is not the way to be when considering the alternatives. That's where my "If you don't like it, I hear Yemen is lovely this time of year" attitude comes in.
The 2011 Yemeni revolution followed the initial stages of the Tunisian revolution and occurred simultaneously with the 2011–2012 Egyptian revolution and other mass protests in the Arab world in early 2011. The uprising was initially against unemployment, economic conditions, and corruption, as well as against the government's proposals to modify the constitution of Yemen so that Saleh's son could inherit the presidency. Despite President Saleh's pledge not to extend his presidency in 2013 or to hand it over to his son, the protestors called for him to resign.

Sound familiar???

Obama's Admin. is a mirror image of Yemen.

Better hop to it and get your plane ticket, if you love this Obama Admin., you will undoubtedly love Yemen.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#78476 Feb 1, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You're misinterpreting what I said as well. If you go back and check out Glasgows posts to me, the have always said the exact same thing, in long form. "You're the dumbest person alive, why do you continue to come here, free government cheese, I spank you, no one cares what you say.." blah..blah..blah. It's redundant and it's the exact same thing he/she posts to everyone who opposes a conservative view. So I see no need to respond to specifics.
Hope this clears up any confusion.
Dear little one, stop with the copycat of Obama's rhetorics as in the blame game.

If you ignore the contents, don't read it at all, there is no gain in doing it.

What, everyone is dumb if they catch you being ignorant.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#78477 Feb 1, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
That's correct. You can slander another religion all you like, and you're welcome to be offended that others don't believe exactly what you believe, but that doesn't make you righteous. I don't knock your beliefs because to me, that's the path you are walking with HIM, which differs from the paths others walk with HIM.
You don't have to like what I am saying, but yes, that's what I truly believe.
What is wrong with you?

Do you have a problem with hearing the truth?

I spoke facts about other religions to try and attempt some level
of intelligence in reference to we donot all pray to one GOD. Yes, there is one GOD and the others are false prophets.

Oh well, lost cause.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#78478 Feb 1, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Which do you believe in:
(1)George Bush authorized waterboarding as a way of enhance interrogation to make the infidels inform on the whereabouts of Bin Laden?(of course, we have nuts who will believe the terrorist will tell everything if you just ask them, we have one in the White House now).
or
(2) George Bush protected the terrorist?
As you say, quickly, answer this, see if you can come up with an answer or pertaining to your thinking, just more name calling and daily bull crap.
Bush protected bin Laden for 8 years.

If waterboarding was so effective why did Bush not find bin Laden???

You are full of shit.

Location hidden

#78479 Feb 1, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
The 2011 Yemeni revolution followed the initial stages of the Tunisian revolution and occurred simultaneously with the 2011–2012 Egyptian revolution and other mass protests in the Arab world in early 2011. The uprising was initially against unemployment, economic conditions, and corruption, as well as against the government's proposals to modify the constitution of Yemen so that Saleh's son could inherit the presidency. Despite President Saleh's pledge not to extend his presidency in 2013 or to hand it over to his son, the protestors called for him to resign.
Sound familiar???
Obama's Admin. is a mirror image of Yemen.
Better hop to it and get your plane ticket, if you love this Obama Admin., you will undoubtedly love Yemen.
I think I would undoubtedly love Yemen as well.

If you don't mind, I'd like to see one of my posts that states I love the Obama Admin.

Location hidden

#78480 Feb 1, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with you?
Do you have a problem with hearing the truth?
I spoke facts about other religions to try and attempt some level
of intelligence in reference to we donot all pray to one GOD. Yes, there is one GOD and the others are false prophets.
Oh well, lost cause.
Likewise on the lost cause thing, Mr Reality.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#78481 Feb 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Same old BS you have posted for 4 years Stupid. Blah blah blah
lmao
lmao
lmao
4 years? what a sodoboy, we've only been on here a couple of months, BAAAAAAAAA
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#78483 Feb 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
1,100 GREEN BERETS SET RECORD STRAIGHT ON GUNS
'AR-15 is not an assault rifle. It is a single shot semi-automatic'
An open letter has been posted on the Professional Soldiers blog that has been signed as of this writing by more than 1,100 current and former U.S. Army Special Forces soldiers, the Green Berets.
The soldiers say first it’s important to define the issue and set the record straight.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/1100-green-berets-...
"Silver wings upon their chest
These are men, America's best
One hundred men will test today
But only three win the Green Beret
Back at home a young wife waits
Her Green Beret has met his fate
He has died for those oppressed
Leaving her his last request
Put silver wings on my son's chest
Make him one of America's best
He'll be a man they'll test one day
Have him win the Green Beret"
by Staff Sergeant Barry Sadler and Robin Moore
Correct-the AR-15 used mostly is a single shot,semi-automatic.It can be converted to fully automatic.One has to have the parts and the know-how.It also can take a multiple cartridge clip.We could combine four clips together to expedite switching for greater number of shots.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#78484 Feb 1, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
GM Courts Talk Radio Hosts
by Ralph Nader August 11, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/2a45e3
Just when one guesses that the standards and practices of national talk radio could go no lower, General Motors comes along to show the way to new lows.
Automotive News (August 6, 2007), the leading trade journal for the industry, reports that GM is wooing the radio stars. Its article led with the headline:“Puff Piece. Rush Limbaugh is one of the radio personalities GM is working with to talk up its vehicles.”
What is surprising is that GM purportedly enlisted not only the expected suspects like Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham and Bill O’Reilly but also Bill Press and Ed Schultz, know for their liberal views. Attempts to reach Press, Schultz and Hannity were unsuccessful. Surely, they will be explaining their relationship shortly.
http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2007/08/1...
2007!!! Irrelevant!!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#78485 Feb 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
4 years? what a sodoboy, we've only been on here a couple of months, BAAAAAAAAA
Did you have a good Check Day you deadbeat pos?

lmao
lmao
lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min Obamas KY Candidate 4,614
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min spaceship 131,013
Halloween City 16 min Wondering 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 58 min really 26,271
Daily Bible Verse 2 hr Walk with God 44
I hate my ex husbands girlfriend 2 hr Frogman 44
Lowe Pools 4 hr Water bug 7
•••
•••
•••

Corbin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••