Mayfield, KY

#1 Aug 28, 2009
How crazy do you think this guy is?
Ky Gal

Mayfield, KY

#3 Aug 28, 2009
YOU_JUSTATRAMP wrote:
as crazy AS YOU ARE FOR SPREADING DISEASE FILTHY NASTY PIECE OF SH1t
wow I go to get honest opinions I get someone who needs admited!!!!! I don't know you, and I'm sure you don't know David so don't judge me. May God bless you that you may find peace in yourself.
Ky Gal

Mayfield, KY

#4 Aug 28, 2009
Now is there anyone out there that has had to deal with David and his rampages of temper tantrums?
Ummm

London, KY

#6 Aug 28, 2009
Why not ask his wife, he is married.
Ky Gal

Mayfield, KY

#7 Aug 29, 2009
you have the wrong david hart, hes not married
Ky Gal

Mayfield, KY

#8 Aug 29, 2009
This David is single and lives with his father Lonnie....Which he claims to be helping but is mooching off of.
junebug

Dyer, TN

#9 Aug 30, 2009
Does this David Hart have a daughter named Dalonna and a son (though I can't remember his name)??
Ky Gal

Mayfield, KY

#10 Aug 31, 2009
Yeah, thats the one. He has been a real looney lately, I was wondering if anyone else has noticed his insanity?
junebug

Dyer, TN

#12 Aug 31, 2009
NO.... I haven't seen him since I was really young...my aunt dated him, that's how I knew him. Whatever happened to his son?
Ky Gal

Mayfield, KY

#13 Aug 31, 2009
married and has three kids and two are twins and living in NY. What is your aunts name?
Anonymous

Brownsville, TN

#14 Aug 29, 2010
I know David and his father Lonnie. You must know much KY Gal. His father ( Lonnie) passed away almost 2 months ago. You must not know David very well and his so called rampages. I've known him for over 10 years and never saw or heard of any rampages. David never mooched off of his father. They lived together and took care of each other. David is a fine person and you must be the one insane. What happened? You wanted to go out with David and he just wasn't interested in you......that must be it.
Ky Gal

Murray, KY

#15 Aug 29, 2010
Never would want to date him ever no way! That would be wrong on so many levels
Ky Gal

Murray, KY

#16 Aug 29, 2010
I don't see why anybody would ever want to take up for him, when he is mentaly unstable. And it is sad that his dad died, but he wasn't the only peson who lost a great man. Lonnie Dow Hart was one of the greatest men I have ever been proud to know. It is an ultimate shame how he treated the people he supossivly loved like objects of conroll and treated the people whom pay him like gold. There is a darkness under him that very few have seen beware my friend beware. David would shoot you then same as help you, just depends on what state of mind he is in for the day.
Dalona

Murray, KY

#17 Aug 29, 2010
My dad knows about these post now from a friend, so whoever is saying these things I would have to agree with you that you should watch you back, because he has a short fuse.

Since: Aug 10

United States

#18 Aug 31, 2010
is david hart the one that use to run with rick benson ?
OLD friend

Dexter, MO

#19 Sep 5, 2010
Ky Gal wrote:
Yeah, thats the one. He has been a real looney lately, I was wondering if anyone else has noticed his insanity?
david did get crazy n always wantin sympothy. his own daughter cnt even stand em or his dad 4 dat matter.. stay away rom em!!!
Someone

Murray, KY

#20 Sep 19, 2010
OLD friend wrote:
<quoted text> david did get crazy n always wantin sympothy. his own daughter cnt even stand em or his dad 4 dat matter.. stay away rom em!!!
finally someone else agrees.
And

United States

#21 Sep 21, 2010
No and ky gal geta life
Angel Eyes

Dyer, TN

#22 Sep 27, 2010
All u mother [email protected] are wrong about David. He is the one that lived with his dad and he did not mooch of his dad. Besides leave his father out of this because his father died about a month ago. David is a sweet person. Ive known him for about 17 or 18 years. He took care of his children(DaLonna and Justin)when no one else cared for them at all. He is a real father in my book. So you lay off of David. Hes been through hell this past month or so. Someone will end up with a good butt kicking if u dont lay off of him. David I told u I would defend my friend. You know who I am. I talked to u Sunday.

Since: Nov 10

Brownsville, TN

#23 Nov 29, 2010
i think david hart is a hell of a person. he has always been good to me and my family. in fact he always treated us like family. yeah....david can get a little crazy but who wouldn't putting up with the shit that he does. he gets taken advantage of by many, but they mistake his kindness as a weakness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min Bettty 163,798
Michael Douglas is a rapist 1 hr Concerned 6
Root Beer Stand 2 hr Brian v 39
Sarah masters 2 hr Brian v 7
Old Towne Grill 2 hr gayinlex 15
tco (Sep '10) 6 hr Blondie8907 20
Claude and Sue Shelton Missing from Corbin May ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Hmmm 41

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages