Have you ever been to Dr. Shari Bunch...

Have you ever been to Dr. Shari Bunch Chiropracter

Posted in the Corbin Forum

In pain

Richmond, KY

#1 Oct 2, 2012
Need a good chiropractor and heard she was very good, any opinions?
Been there

Nerinx, KY

#2 Oct 2, 2012
Yes I have been to see her, and she was great. Wish I could continue to see her but just don't have the money, she helped me more than anyone else ever helped me. And a very nice lady.
Mum

Pikeville, KY

#3 Oct 3, 2012
Outstanding! Nice, compassionate and knows her stuff. I would trust no one else
she rocks
#4 Oct 4, 2012
She fixed my hubby, she is one of the best there is and cheaper than a dr!
Dr Bunch

Winchester, KY

#6 Oct 4, 2012
I appreciate the very nice comments from most of the subscribers above. As for BBW Lover, I am sorry that you are not willing to post your real name. Your comments are not only crude, but false as well. Though I don't appreciate the lies you have told about me, I am very upset about the lies that could affect my husband. He is a wonderful man that does not deserve this filth. I have never and will never "mess around with" another man. I do not "rub (my) hooters" on patient's backs. I do not double bill insurances or any of the other crap you have posted. I would thank you for calling me a "decent chiropractor" but I just can't after all the venom you have spewed. I'm sorry that you are so unhappy that you feel you must resort to something like that.
been there

Nerinx, KY

#7 Oct 4, 2012
To BBW, you are so disgusting, evidentally you are one jealous person, how awful, I guess you don't know what the word Karma means. You actually make my stomach turn. Dr. Bunch, is one of the nicest ladies that I know, she fixed my neck when no one else could fix me. If I had the proper insurance I would let her work on my neck and back 3 times a week. Thank you so much, Sherrie for fixing me, you know who I am, I always tell everyone that you are the BEST. When I went to her office on Masters Street, I couldn't hardly hold my head up, and she is my Hero.
TJR

Stearns, KY

#8 Oct 4, 2012
I also go to Dr Bunch... she is a wonderful person as well as chiropractor. BBW Lover, I would be ashamed for speaking such lies about her. I hope I'm around when Karma catches up with you. Chin up Sheri, anyone that knows you, knows that BBW dude is full of crap
curious

Manchester, KY

#9 Oct 4, 2012
I have used Tony Combs a few times and feel worse than I did before going so now I'm worried to even go to another chiropractor?? I am 40 and in very good health, however, I get catches in my lower back and would love to have someone who can actually do me some good. I have worked construction all my career and I'm quite sure I've pulled and tugged in some terrible positions that are finally paying me back. I see where Dr Bunch has posted I would just like to know what the hours she sees patients and what days. I truly am hoping I can find some relief. Thanks
been there

Nerinx, KY

#10 Oct 4, 2012
I am not sure right now what her hours are, I haven't been in a little while, although I need to, it is Cumberland Valley Chiropractic. You can google this and get her number, Good Luck, you will like her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sleeping with 43 min Telling the truth 12
Harrison Hoskins 53 min Telling the truth 1
Best boobs (Jul '10) 1 hr Mhmmm 21
I need help!!! 1 hr Confused 1
Any Swingers In Corbin (Sep '08) 2 hr A mom 19
Camper "In the movies"? 3 hr Candid cameraman 1
iPad problems 3 hr greg 9

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance