we are manchester ky better then corbin

we are manchester ky better then corbin

Posted in the Corbin Forum

lorene

London, KY

#1 Apr 28, 2013
we are the best better then all the rest corbin has nothing on manchester ky clayco is the best in the state we sale more beer then you all we have more business then your hole town! we are the best!
Agreed

Tucker, GA

#2 Apr 28, 2013
Lol I live in corbin and that's probably the truth counting your bootleggers
truth

United States

#3 Apr 28, 2013
Here's an idea...let's have a spelling bee.
lorene

London, KY

#4 Apr 28, 2013
i droped out of school because it's the cool thing to do :P no need!:D
Veteran

Dexter, MO

#6 Apr 28, 2013
Things will never change in Gunchester...
Just Sayin

Somerset, KY

#7 Apr 28, 2013
Apparently they have no need for spacing between words or capital letters in Clay Co. either. Guess they don't even capitalize their kids names since lorene was in lower case. That's REALLY something to be proud of, yup, Scoot over Corbin, Clay Co. is WAYYYY more edumacated than us, them is graduates of the 3rd grade!(Btw, that was sarcasm, just another service I offer)
Studley Hungwell

Richmond, KY

#8 Apr 29, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
Apparently they have no need for spacing between words or capital letters in Clay Co. either. Guess they don't even capitalize their kids names since lorene was in lower case. That's REALLY something to be proud of, yup, Scoot over Corbin, Clay Co. is WAYYYY more edumacated than us, them is graduates of the 3rd grade!(Btw, that was sarcasm, just another service I offer)
Haha Just Sayin made my day. But Just Sayin is right. This lorene person is pretty dumb. Like who even uses that as an argument? Yeah we have a huge population of alcoholics so we're better! Honestly when I read this post I thought it was a joke, but then (correct use of that word is something else lorene needs to work on) I realized he or she is serious and I was like.... Wow. Just wow.
both are a joke

London, KY

#10 May 2, 2013
I am familiar with both Corbin and Manchester, and neither are anything to brag about. Bot are full of pillheads, ex-cons, and just all around idiots. Sorry, hate to burst any ones bubble. But maybe that is what the whole world is coming to. LOL
Just Sayin

Somerset, KY

#11 May 2, 2013
both are a joke wrote:
I am familiar with both Corbin and Manchester, and neither are anything to brag about. Bot are full of pillheads, ex-cons, and just all around idiots. Sorry, hate to burst any ones bubble. But maybe that is what the whole world is coming to. LOL
Excuse me, but I was raised in Corbin and I am neither a pillhead, ex-con nor an idiot. I resent you lumping the entire population of a city into categories unless you have facts to back this up. I am educated, have never done a drug nor been arrested or for that matter even had a speeding ticket. Being "Familiar" with an area by no means makes you an expert on its citizens.
like I said joke

London, KY

#12 May 3, 2013
You are the exception to the rule then Just Sayin. By being familiar, I mean I too was born in the area and have 42 years of experience with Corbin, Manchester, and London. I think it is funny when any one gets on here and starts with the whole this area is better than that area when they are really talking about a 30 mile circle. Yea, there are some good people in this area but they are few and far between.
Horatio

Martin, KY

#13 May 3, 2013
That's not saying much @lorene. You really should set your goals a bit higher...
Just Sayin

Somerset, KY

#14 May 4, 2013
like I said joke wrote:
You are the exception to the rule then Just Sayin. By being familiar, I mean I too was born in the area and have 42 years of experience with Corbin, Manchester, and London. I think it is funny when any one gets on here and starts with the whole this area is better than that area when they are really talking about a 30 mile circle. Yea, there are some good people in this area but they are few and far between.
I must say that the community is not what it used to be by any means, sadly, and gone are the days when it was a safe place to let our children freely play on the streets and not fear for their safety in their o neighborhood, BUT...I contend that the general population is made up of good people. The minority is the dregs of society. The reason we think there are more of them, is because the news media fails to recognize the good deeds of the many and flocks to report the news of the evils and the dirty laundry of all cities, not just Corbin. This, of course, makes the riff raff more visible and it seems like there are more bad than good. I, having been born in Corbin and lived here all my life through my teenage years, then moving away and coming back, can honestly say that Corbin isn't nearly as bad as some other places that claim to have higher levels of education, and supposed better law enforcement. But reading your posts, it seems to me that you have been around long enough to know this, and I'd be willing to bet that you'd agree that given the choice between Corbin or a city such as Louisville, Corbin is the lesser of two evils.

Since: May 13

Manchester, KY

#15 May 6, 2013
here is one fact. clay co. is the poorest community in the state and one of the poorest in the country. A lot of that has to do with the corruption in government. Take Richie Farmer for example, where do you think he learned his values. fact no. 2, they are still tryin to clean the coal dust from the edges of the roadways that was left there in the 70s and 80s. I cant stand it, I swear I think its the dirtiest, seediest place ive ever lived. My experience there was the worst time of my life. It is the asshole of the state.
walkthebeauitful

London, KY

#17 May 6, 2013
yes that place manchester is a dump ! they come out of the wood work on the first then the rest of the month town goes broke :P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr IND 151,934
Nichole Dixon 6 hr Brent 6
Mack Lanhams Marathon 11 hr formerpatron 3
I'm tired of everyone saying "America needs god" 15 hr Intellect 12
Dino's taking cheap shots at Brooklyn Brothers 17 hr my opinion 4
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 18 hr Walk with God 1,296
medical records 18 hr my opinion 9
23 blast movie. What a joke! (Mar '12) Aug 17 Norah 209

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web