Posted in the Corbin Forum

my way

United States

#1 Sep 16, 2008
want to know her better.
macy

Corbin, KY

#3 Sep 16, 2008
Crystal is one of my good friends. she's a good person,and a great mother..

Since: Sep 08

United States

#4 Sep 18, 2008
she is smokin and a great, funny person. she can get u laughin thats for sure... a hard worker too..
the one

Fulton, KY

#5 Sep 18, 2008
i believe she works at applebee's here in corbin.
TubbRuckef

Saxonburg, PA

#6 Sep 18, 2008
She used to date alot of coons.
well well

United States

#7 Sep 18, 2008
what is coons? she has had bad luck with the men i know that.

Clay City, KY

#8 Sep 18, 2008
i heard she was a business partner out there at that restaurant on american greetings rd and i also heard she is a lazy thief
THE TRUTH

Corbin, KY

#9 Sep 18, 2008
single in corbin wrote:
i heard she was a business partner out there at that restaurant on american greetings rd and i also heard she is a lazy thief
well i'm sure you are probably the lady that was her business partner, she has been out of that mess for several years now. crystal is a hard worker,she is by far lazy and she definately isn't a thief...she was my neighbor for 3 years. you people need to get a life..
hey

United States

#11 Nov 27, 2008
is she shawn dillons family?
Tobi

Lawrenceburg, KY

#12 Nov 30, 2008
Crystal is a good woman. She's a hard worker and a great mother. Does it on her own to. She is fun as hell to be around. Definitely very beautiful.

Aiken, SC

#13 Dec 4, 2008
Tobi wrote:
Crystal is a good woman. She's a hard worker and a great mother. Does it on her own to. She is fun as hell to be around. Definitely very beautiful.
thanks tobi that was nice of u too say... i do have to do it on my own but my parents are a big help..

Aiken, SC

#14 Dec 4, 2008
hey wrote:
is she shawn dillons family?
no i dont know who shawn dillon is sorry.
co workers

Gorham, IL

#15 Dec 9, 2008
I know her ...we did not get along at first cause she has a big mouth like me but.. I like her she is a real person and we never really hung out but we would have got along real well. I bet she could guess who I am! I dont like using my name on here. I will give you a hint I'm really pretty with a mean acting personality! I really am a nice person but I have delt with so many backstabbers that I dont warm up to people until I feel I can trust them! I dont look mean or anything I look girly! No more hints. Guess who?
lazyho

Arlington, VA

#16 Jan 27, 2009
I think she is a dike! she has a bitchy attitude and thinks she is so cool because she knows about Jeff Gordan, and smokes pot;you all need to get a life if you think she is a good person.
MOM

Canton, GA

#17 Mar 5, 2009
lazyho wrote:
I think she is a dike! she has a bitchy attitude and thinks she is so cool because she knows about Jeff Gordan, and smokes pot;you all need to get a life if you think she is a good person.
I have known Crystal for many years. A dike... No. A good person, more than any of you will ever know. Whoever you are your name fits you perfectly and you only wish you could be half the person she is, and get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min What if 136,622
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 7 hr Walk with God 840
Rootbeer stand RAISED prices 8 hr saddened 3
need a place to rent 12 hr delta 1
Dr Gilbert 16 hr Becky 3
who love have another tombstone junction again Sun Princess Hey 18
when does corbin city pool open? (May '13) Sat ILikeNiallsFace 8
More from around the web

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]