why

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2009

yes she is a nasty bitch and the kids she did have she doesnt take care of give her a oxy or a xanax and she will do anything or anyone
jackie

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2009

why wrote:
yes she is a nasty bitch and the kids she did have she doesnt take care of give her a oxy or a xanax and she will do anything or anyone
That's Heather!!! Gives her kids away!!!
hmmm

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2009

did she work at waffle king? kind of hit up? called her truck stop heather?
cris

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2009

she used to along time ago lived behind shoneys there across the rail road tracks down that back road in a white house
girly

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

coat hanger wrote:
is she the one that had about 20 abortions
I remember one time she was showing a little and was like I'm keeping this one then she had it aborted a week later. I cried for that baby.
friends along time ago

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

I have not seen her since we were about 10yrs, sounds like she really turned her self out! To someone that really knows her, how many kids does she have? Our any of them Jason (Bubba) Walters? Where does she live now? Does she still live with her mom Vikki.

“I got a fur ball”

Since: Jan 09

marion co.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2009

coat hanger wrote:
is she the one that had about 20 abortions
hey coat hanger , you any kin to shirt?
mommyof3

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2009

She has 3 kids and she only has custody of 1. She lives in woodbine with Kyle Barton. Her grandma has the oldest and she has 1 kid with Jason (Bubba) Walters. And he has custody of it. He is a doll baby his name is Hunter. I feel sorry for her because she has nobody. He mom died about 2 years ago.
friends along time ago

Harrogate, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

Vikki Died? How? Do you know how to get in touch with Heather? Me and Heather were best friends for years I love her dearly and would love to talk to her. Are you a friend of hers?
blessed

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

friends along time ago wrote:
Vikki Died? How? Do you know how to get in touch with Heather? Me and Heather were best friends for years I love her dearly and would love to talk to her. Are you a friend of hers?
She lives in woodbine i don't have her phone #! But she lives in a right house past on the right pass benges. They found her mom died in a motel in corbin. It was really sad! Bubba (Jason) is my relative!
friends along time ago

Harrogate, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

I don't live in Ky I live in Tn if you would tell bubba wanda said hello and if he knows how to get in touch with her i really want to see her or talk to her
worried friend

Harrogate, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

Thanks to whom ever is telling me all the stuff about Heather. Tell bubba congrats on his baby boy we always new he would be a great daddy if only she had stayed with him she would have had it made. I talked to kyles uncle he said she wasn't living with him anymore so if you happen to hear from her please get a # or Her grandmas # alot has changed in the last 7 to 10 yrs!!Now I am really worried her. Much Thanks
blessed

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2009

worried friend wrote:
Thanks to whom ever is telling me all the stuff about Heather. Tell bubba congrats on his baby boy we always new he would be a great daddy if only she had stayed with him she would have had it made. I talked to kyles uncle he said she wasn't living with him anymore so if you happen to hear from her please get a # or Her grandmas # alot has changed in the last 7 to 10 yrs!!Now I am really worried her. Much Thanks
I will tell him. I seen Heather about 3 weeks ago and she was with him. Maybe she went to live with her papaw in london. If I see her I will tell her.
old friend

Saint Charles, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

If anyone sees Heather Moore, please tell her that Elisa from Farmington just learned about her mom, Victoria, and is so very sorry and sad.
Thanks.
Wow

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

friends along time ago wrote:
I don't live in Ky I live in Tn if you would tell bubba wanda said hello and if he knows how to get in touch with her i really want to see her or talk to her
I remember u Wanda!! How r u? I always thought you'd be an addict for sure....r u? Not trying to be mean, just honest.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Corbin Forum right now

Search the Corbin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Mike Duquette 129,047
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Reality 147,280
nibroc 2 hr WTF 10
Place to Rent 13 hr openings at the manor 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 13 hr Gfm 81,565
Sammy's Furniture 14 hr Hmmm 4
Lowe Pools 14 hr billy bob 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Corbin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000