Yamato Japaneese Steakhouse open Apri...

Yamato Japaneese Steakhouse open April 15th

Posted in the Corbin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

United States

#1 Apr 9, 2009
Awsome!!!!!
YUKKKK

Sheridan, AR

#2 Apr 9, 2009
What kind of steaks are they going to serve DOG STEAKS!!!

I won't be going to any Japanese Steakhouse, yukkkk!
TalkedToTheOwner

Somerset, KY

#3 Apr 9, 2009
They are hiring!!!!
Curious

United States

#4 Apr 9, 2009
Are they going to be one of those restaurants that cooks the food right in front of you? Like Miyabi's in Knoxville does?
baby stuff

London, KY

#5 Apr 10, 2009
Curious wrote:
Are they going to be one of those restaurants that cooks the food right in front of you? Like Miyabi's in Knoxville does?
Yes they are!!!
drs

Georgetown, KY

#6 Apr 16, 2009
they are the BEST!!!!!
Joe Dirty

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Apr 16, 2009
ANNIHILATED_YOU wrote:
AND YOU ARE A SH!tEATEN AIDS CARRYING B!tCH bahhahahahahahah
Where's the part about the sheep? BaaaahaaahaBaaahhha I love ewe. Bahhhabbbbaaaaa
LOL, loser.
Nice place

Winchester, KY

#9 Apr 16, 2009
I went there for dinner tonight and it was very good. They do not have the hybatchi grill like Miyabi's. It's totally different. You can watch them cook, but only if you stand by the sushi bar. All the entree's come with salad, soup, vegetables and rice. I got steak and shrimp it was $10.99. The service was fair. We never got a drink refill. Overall, for a second day open I give it a B+.
alec gambrel

Cynthiana, KY

#10 Apr 19, 2009
yes
wondering

Bolivar, TN

#11 Apr 19, 2009
Is it true that they dont have the mayo sauce like other Japanese restaurants? That sauce is the reason i love Japanese food.
Been there

Winchester, KY

#12 Apr 19, 2009
wondering wrote:
Is it true that they dont have the mayo sauce like other Japanese restaurants? That sauce is the reason i love Japanese food.
They do not have the variety of sauces like other Japanese places. They only had ginger and soy. It's not at all like Miyabi's or Yamamoto's. But, it's not as expensive either. For Corbin, it's good.
Japan

United States

#13 Apr 20, 2009
Do they serve beer or any liquor
Tinkerbelle

Richmond, KY

#14 Apr 20, 2009
Nice place wrote:
I went there for dinner tonight and it was very good. They do not have the hybatchi grill like Miyabi's. It's totally different. You can watch them cook, but only if you stand by the sushi bar. All the entree's come with salad, soup, vegetables and rice. I got steak and shrimp it was $10.99. The service was fair. We never got a drink refill. Overall, for a second day open I give it a B+.
Was there a long wait in line? I heard the first night they were real crowded.
Nice place

Winchester, KY

#15 Apr 20, 2009
Tinkerbelle wrote:
<quoted text> Was there a long wait in line? I heard the first night they were real crowded.
We didn't have to wait very long, maybe 20 minutes. Once we got waited on the food came out fast. I have ordered out from there since then and the carry out was just as good as dine in. I love the rice.
Nice place

Winchester, KY

#16 Apr 20, 2009
Japan wrote:
Do they serve beer or any liquor
I don't think they do. At least I didn't see it on the menu. They may not meet the capacity requirements to sell. That place is really small. It seems a lt smaller than when Spoones was there.
another customer

Winchester, KY

#17 Apr 20, 2009
i went there this weekend and it sucked... my food was cold, waited forever for refills, our waitress was rude, the set up to pay is horrible too because you get ran over w/ the waitresses bringing food out and the people that are waiting to be seated are standing on top of you too... i also thought that the tables were way to close together but their steak was good haha
alec gambrel

Georgetown, KY

#18 Apr 22, 2009
yes they do have the mayo sauce
bigmomma

Middlesboro, KY

#19 Apr 22, 2009
this place is just horriable. The waitresses do not lift a finger to clean the tables off when other people are waiting in line to get a table. We waited 30 minutes when there were 6 tables with dishes pilled up all over them. And what were the waitresses doing? Flirting with the cooks. It was horriable service.. it took forever to get the food, and when we finally got it.. the food was so chewy it took 20 minutes to chew a piece of shrimp. I will not go back here. The only thing decent is the steak. That's it.
Question

Cambridge, Canada

#20 Apr 23, 2009
Does this place have a website or a phone number?
bigmomma

Middlesboro, KY

#22 Apr 23, 2009
if they do, they don't have it on the receipt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Brandi 141,238
General Dynamics 11 hr gdit 7
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 11 hr Walk with God 887
Best Fried Catfish In the Tri Counties? 15 hr my opinion 5
Rootbeer stand RAISED prices 20 hr Lisa 42
Fireworks Mon Hinkle 7
Walmart stores closing Sun Lynn 17
More from around the web

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages