Comments
21 - 40 of 60 Comments Last updated Apr 18, 2014
a patient for over 10 yea

Corbin, KY

#22 Oct 6, 2010
something on the inside wrote:
this woman sleeps with business men here in town to get money and back up her business.....lets see: elliott....pennington.....just to name a few...
Is it anyone's business what Tammy may or may not have done in her personal life? I find your comment disgusting and petty. You're probably a very unattractive person who is jealous.

I don't even know where to start with the rest of you...

1. What happen to innocent until proven guilty?
2. Can't someone with brain cancer also have a sinus infection
3. Tammy found an irregularity in the beat of my heart and immediately sent me to a Lexington doctor who did a valve repair on it.
4. If you don't like her, don't go there! If you want to see a doctor, don't go to a nurse practioner!
5. I have been a patient for over 10 years and would not trade her for all the doctors in the Tri Counties. If I have an illness I can be seen the same day.

Can it be a little hectic there sometimes?... Oh Yeah
Do you think it isn't hectic in other offices?

As a patient of hers, I can tell you from experience, if she is uncomfortable with your symptoms she will not only suggest you see a "doctor", she will find one for you and schedule the appointment for you as well.
Wow

Prestonsburg, KY

#23 Oct 6, 2010
If you have a problem with Nurse Practitioners practicing don't go to one, they can do all that a Doctor can do!!!!
Corbin101 wrote:
She is far from being a M.D. Why am I not surprised. I don't agree with ARNP's being allowed to run a clinic free from the supervision of a real medical doctor. We should allow flight attendants to start piloting 747's and the pilots just stay at the airport.
KG4KBU

United States

#24 Oct 6, 2010
where is she located at ?
yellowpages

Somerset, KY

#25 Oct 7, 2010
Yellowpages wrote:
<quoted text>
Elliott? Like as in Shawn?
Yes!!
hmm

Corbin, KY

#26 Oct 7, 2010
yellowpages wrote:
<quoted text> Yes!!
Never heard of him?
jay jay

Brownsville, TN

#27 Oct 7, 2010
Sleeps with business men! where do i get in line at.
its true

United States

#28 Oct 7, 2010
I went to that retard gump a couple years back , i was having bad headaches ,anyways she said they were cluster headaches,and prescribed me bupap . So the headaches continued ,so i went to another doc finally and they told me that i had an arachnoid cyst which can be fatal if not treated or removed so what does this tell you people. So if i were you i would either change docs or get a second opinion on your issues.
crazy

United States

#29 Oct 8, 2010
hello
was

United States

#30 Oct 8, 2010
Wondering how all the step brothers are getting to know one another? Know what I mean
awww

Mayfield, KY

#31 Oct 8, 2010
a patient for over 10 yea wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it anyone's business what Tammy may or may not have done in her personal life? I find your comment disgusting and petty. You're probably a very unattractive person who is jealous.
I don't even know where to start with the rest of you...
1. What happen to innocent until proven guilty?
2. Can't someone with brain cancer also have a sinus infection
3. Tammy found an irregularity in the beat of my heart and immediately sent me to a Lexington doctor who did a valve repair on it.
4. If you don't like her, don't go there! If you want to see a doctor, don't go to a nurse practioner!
5. I have been a patient for over 10 years and would not trade her for all the doctors in the Tri Counties. If I have an illness I can be seen the same day.
Can it be a little hectic there sometimes?... Oh Yeah
Do you think it isn't hectic in other offices?
As a patient of hers, I can tell you from experience, if she is uncomfortable with your symptoms she will not only suggest you see a "doctor", she will find one for you and schedule the appointment for you as well.
awww, my sweet little tobe!! miss you baby>>
Crime

Pineville, KY

#32 Oct 8, 2010
was wrote:
Wondering how all the step brothers are getting to know one another? Know what I mean
No I dont know what you mean...Please explain!
BHU

Corbin, KY

#33 Oct 8, 2010
She's one of those people you love or hate her. If you love her nobody can convince you otherwise. I loved her the first week. I thought wow someone who takes time to listen. Then found out that if I had stayed on the medication that I was given I would probably had a stroke. I chalked that up to here not being familiar with it just a common mistake then had a Xray and was told there were no broken bones. I did have broken bones they didn't heal coorectly had to go have them broke again and reset so that they could heal right.
curious

Murray, KY

#34 Oct 8, 2010
something on the inside wrote:
this woman sleeps with business men here in town to get money and back up her business.....lets see: elliott....pennington.....just to name a few...
Which Pennington? Is it David?
Honest To God from Corbin

AOL

#35 Oct 8, 2010
oh really wrote:
what makes you think she would do that? tammy is a great person, i don't believe she would risk her career over something like this. get a life "patient"
Bullsh*t! I used to be her patient & she asked me was I afraid of my ex-husband that I have been Divorced from for 6 long years, and she bluntly tells me to "GO OUT & BUY A GUN & BLOW HIS A*S AWAY IF YOU SEE HIM LOOK AT YOU WRONG!!!" And to beat it all!! I am on medication for Severe,Major Depression & Bi-Polar!! People like ME DO NOT NEED TO BE PACKIN' A LOADED GUN!!! What in the f*ck she was thinking... I will never know! Then they give me a 10 day-supply of pain med. & call me in the 11th day for a count! My appt. was for the next day, so they got extremely smartas*, & told me to find another Doctor! That place "SCREWED ME OVER BAD!!"
Honest To God from Corbin

AOL

#36 Oct 8, 2010
KG4KBU wrote:
where is she located at ?
TAMMY FREEMAN HAS AN OFFICE IN GRAY,KY. LOCATED IN THE SAME LOT AS THE J&G STORE, AND I SWEAR TO GOD THIS IS THE TRUTH: THEY COMPLETELY "SUCK!!!THEY HAVEN'T A DAMNED CLUE AS IN HOW TO TREAT PEOPLE!!" IT IS ALL JUST "GUESSWORK IN A WHITE COAT!" THEY EVEN TOLD ME THAT "KLONOPIN WAS NOT AT ALL ADDICTIVE!!" I WAS ON IT FOR MANY YEARS FOR NERVE PROBLEMS. THEY CUT ME OFF "COLD-TURKEY" AND SAID I WOULD BE "FINE!" fC*KN LIARS! I WAS IN THE BRMC A SHORT WHILE LATER HAVING A DAMNED "SEIZURE!" I ALMOST "DIED!!" IF YOU WANT A REAL GOOD DOC. STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THAT CRAZY-ASS, NO-GOOD FREEMAN'S OFFICE...THEY DO NOT KNOW SH*T ABOUT BEING AN ARNP, OR BASICALLY ANYTHING ABOUT MEDS AND/OR DIAGNOSES. NOW...THAT IS THE WHOLE TRUTH & NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!!!
DEFINATE

AOL

#37 Oct 8, 2010
curious wrote:
<quoted text> Which Pennington? Is it David?
For Sure David Pennington! He is a ladies man! I also hear Tammy is "close" with a Doc. Fuller in London too.
Happy

Waco, KY

#38 Oct 9, 2010
What is Dr. Fuller's first name?
patient

Ripley, TN

#39 Oct 10, 2010
i have been going to tammy for years my whole family goes to see her and we all love her she is the only dr. that has figured out what is wrong with me plus i can call her cell at any time and she will answer my questions and even call in meds if i need them she is a very caring person and great dr. i dont see how anyone can have a problem with her unless they are just pill seeking junkies and she wont just give out pain pills i love her staff as well and jackie is just jackie you dont like her its not her problem but yours she is point blank to the point if you dont like tammy and her staff get over yourself and dont go see her
just saying

United States

#40 Oct 10, 2010
patient wrote:
i have been going to tammy for years my whole family goes to see her and we all love her she is the only dr. that has figured out what is wrong with me plus i can call her cell at any time and she will answer my questions and even call in meds if i need them she is a very caring person and great dr. i dont see how anyone can have a problem with her unless they are just pill seeking junkies and she wont just give out pain pills i love her staff as well and jackie is just jackie you dont like her its not her problem but yours she is point blank to the point if you dont like tammy and her staff get over yourself and dont go see her
I don't have a dog in this fight but if you think Tammy is a doctor then you need to educate yourself. She is a Nurse Practioner.
just courious me

United States

#41 Oct 10, 2010
This is all so interesting. Tammy Freeman is a Nursc Practitioner. She is does not haver an MD. She can NOt do all an MD can do. She is who you would go to for minor illnesses not major problems I sure if she did not refer someone to have something seriously wrong with them to the proper type of Dr or have test run then there would be a problem If any doctors of anykind do not help you with a matter and it continues then go get a second opinion. I believe she is married now to Deenis Wood and seems happy so leave this ghard working lady alone

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Reality 151,272
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min truth 1,500
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min spaceship 130,546
any place that punps gas in corbin? 45 min back into town 6
Daily Bible Verse 1 hr Walk with God 27
Where can I find Slush Puppy drinks at? 1 hr Mike 6
Which is cheaper: Gas or Electric? 2 hr littlemama 1
•••
•••
•••

Corbin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••