how is this Kim Lee girl?

how is this Kim Lee girl?

Posted in the Corbin Forum

gwen

United States

#1 Nov 20, 2008
just want to know there seems to be a lot of talk about her on here.
FYI

Dyer, TN

#2 Nov 21, 2008
Kim Lee is a hot ass blonde with really nice t&a.I've wanted her for sometime,but I'm married
True that

United States

#3 Nov 21, 2008
FYI wrote:
Kim Lee is a hot ass blonde with really nice t&a.I've wanted her for sometime,but I'm married
Trues words are seldom spoken on this site.
Kim Lee is super hot!
facts

Evansville, IN

#4 Dec 18, 2008
True that wrote:
<quoted text>
Trues words are seldom spoken on this site.
Kim Lee is super hot!
kim is a beautiful lady that is my best freind she is not a dealer or never was she is super hot and thats why all the ladys rag on her and the men that rag on her just dont get it!!!!!!!!!!
Corbin gal

United States

#5 Dec 18, 2008
Kim is one of the sweetest people I know ! She a great mom and has always been a great friend to her true friends! and she has a great family too!
curious

Madisonville, KY

#7 Dec 19, 2008
is kim, kevin Lee's sister?
its me

Murray, KY

#8 Dec 20, 2008
yes kevin is my brother and josh too. thank you all for the sweet comments, i knew i wasn't that bad, well except when i want to be! ha ha

“In your face since 1974”

Since: Oct 08

Corbin

#9 Dec 20, 2008
Kim is a rockin biatch!!! I love her to death. Havn't seen her in years though....
kim

Madisonville, KY

#10 Dec 21, 2008
fallenangel74 wrote:
Kim is a rockin biatch!!! I love her to death. Havn't seen her in years though....
thank you babe! i think your rockin biatch too, you'll have to let me know when your in next time and i'll come see ya.

Corbin

#11 Dec 22, 2008
Why thank you Kimmie Poo! I should be in in a week or two. I'll give ya a holler....
Mug Shot

Anderson, SC

#12 Dec 22, 2008
Hey kim. I saw your mug shot on the Knox co jail web site. are you hotter that that pic?

Corbin

#13 Dec 23, 2008
She's hotter and then some...
Souknow

Dyer, TN

#14 Dec 25, 2008
Kim has a pu**sy that can squirt across the room.Nuff said
Seriously

United States

#15 Dec 26, 2008
Souknow wrote:
Kim has a pu**sy that can squirt across the room.Nuff said
I have heard that somewhere else, it must be true
hippielove

Murray, KY

#16 Dec 26, 2008
where does she work so the rest of us can see her?
putapic

Madisonville, KY

#17 Dec 26, 2008
put a pic of her on her let us see this chick lol.
one and only

Dyer, TN

#18 Dec 27, 2008
ya know you need to grow up S, you think i don't know who wrote that immature shit? your a moron with no life, i have a friend in higher places and all it takes is one phone call to get your ISP, it's already been done before and don't think for one minute i can't do it again, and for you other lifeless ppl, don't worry about who i am or what i look like, if you don't know me then you don't need to know me! certin ppl need to get off the drugs, off the couch and off TOPIX and get a JOB! AND A LIFE, and obviously get laid, find someone else to vent your sexual frustrations on!

BTW you do know that you can even find pu**y on the internet other than on topix and nobody will ever know what you do with your self behind your little computer.
true friend

Evansville, IN

#19 Dec 30, 2008
and i am the one in that high place love you kim babe i love you be home soon lol &#8359;}æ$&#8595;ô
who cares

Madisonville, KY

#20 Dec 30, 2008
who gives a sh_t

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Soccer mommies running stop signs 22 min Honest person 23
Gas station across from the pilot station 29 min Tweaker 35
Best fighters from Corbin High School (Sep '08) 31 min Ashley 176
Who's hiring 48 min Jobless 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr ChromiuMan 156,587
Sammy's Furniture (Jul '14) 7 hr haha 18
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 9 hr Walk with God 1,354

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages