Beware of Drunk Drivers Leaving Ameri...

Beware of Drunk Drivers Leaving American Legion and AmVets

Posted in the Corbin Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Beware of Drunk Drivers

United States

#1 Aug 19, 2010
Please be careful when driving past those places at night. Many people who go there have multiple DUI's and they continue to drink and drive. The police park at one entrance and the drunks leave at the other entrance - they have cell phones to call each other...
CPD

Cumberland, KY

#6 Aug 19, 2010
WERE WORKING ON IT
Wondering

Winchester, KY

#7 Aug 19, 2010
Grannygreat wrote:
<quoted text> (I'm from OH. Just wondering. How do they get away with serving alcohol in a dry county?) Is this TINA HELTON a member? Just asking.
ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS SUBMIT A DD214. THERE IS ONE THEY ALL PASS AROUND AND MAKE COPIES OF AND JUST MAKE A FEW NAME CHANGES HERE AND THERE. NONE OF THE PEOPLE THEY CALL "MEMBERS" ARE EVEN VETERANS OR FAMILY MEMBERS OF VETERANS AS THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE........NONE OF THEM ARE. THERE ARE EVEN YOUNG GIRLS AS YOUNG AS 19+ FOUND IN THESE PLACES SOMETIMES.
sss

Tiptonville, TN

#10 Aug 20, 2010
you did NOT see this at AMVETS. I am a veteran of the USAF, did a tour in Vietnam and am aproud member of AMVETS. WE have strict rules about who can join, and who can be signed in (Nonmembers). This non-member can only be signed in twice. Members, esp. officers of the club keep a close watch on someone who wants to drive intoxicated. And as far as there is only one DD214 passed around this is blantantly untrue. This may happen at other clubs, but not AMVETS. We also do good community work such as xmas gifts for needy children. get your facts straight!!!!
FACTS

United States

#11 Aug 20, 2010
sss wrote:
you did NOT see this at AMVETS. I am a veteran of the USAF, did a tour in Vietnam and am aproud member of AMVETS. WE have strict rules about who can join, and who can be signed in (Nonmembers). This non-member can only be signed in twice. Members, esp. officers of the club keep a close watch on someone who wants to drive intoxicated. And as far as there is only one DD214 passed around this is blantantly untrue. This may happen at other clubs, but not AMVETS. We also do good community work such as xmas gifts for needy children. get your facts straight!!!!
Yes it was at AmVets the EXACT building that you just moved back into! It was about six years when you guys had wild parties there all the time and alot of people went there! It may have changed now but I saw what I saw you just don't want to admit that it happened! That was just one incident of many! The girl was so drunk and stoned that she was carried out because she could not hardly stand up! She didn't even look 18 years old. Now it's dead with a bunch of old drunks hanging out there.
what

Williamsburg, KY

#12 Aug 20, 2010
sss wrote:
what is a christmas gift once a year doing for the community? the poor needs help daily not just at christmas time who is helping these kids with food and things they need daily for school and such so how are you helping the community?
jjj

Dyer, TN

#13 Aug 20, 2010
the amvets just helped local kids get school clothes and supplies....and we are now taking toys for christmas....and a big thanks to jc penny for giving us a big discount for the kids
sss

Tiptonville, TN

#16 Aug 20, 2010
don't know anything about the legion.....I know AMVETS is a good place for VETERANS
really

Winchester, TN

#18 Aug 21, 2010
GROW UP PEOPLE AND FIND A NEW HOBBIE
Car 54

Richmond, KY

#20 Aug 21, 2010
Car 54 we have a drunk driver to catch!
CORBINS FINEST

Richmond, KY

#21 Aug 21, 2010
Corbin's finest can also be Corbin's BLINDEST A blind eye for drunk drivers? How many accidents will it take?
jamzdabluez

AOL

#22 Aug 21, 2010
None of you get the picture!! Get off your lazy drug induced hazy asses. Join the military and serve and protect your country. If it weren't for the veterans who back then, pulled up their pants, went to fight for the freedoms that this country now enjoys, you wouldn't have the freedoms that you have today. Bunch of pampered, inconsiderate, chidish,under achieving crybabies!You all need to go into the Matine Corp boot camp! You would all be crying like babies for mama, wondering how you deserved this. Mama won't be there to turn to when she's gone. What ya gonna do then you drug addicted, low life pussies? Stand up like a man! We did for you!
Rubbing my hands together in anticipation of the flames. Bring em on you cheap worthless pieces if shit!!
annonimos

Ripley, TN

#23 Aug 21, 2010
sss wrote:
this is a bunch of bull...it's not who you know but who you blow... at AMVETS..
annonimos

Ripley, TN

#24 Aug 21, 2010
This is a bunch of bull....at AMVETS it's not who you know,but who you blow, that gets you where you want to go
corbin ky

United States

#25 Aug 22, 2010
CPD wrote:
WERE WORKING ON IT
you go cpd i was dumb enough to drink and drive from there in the early 90.s i was took to jail best thing that ever happened to me thank you cpd i have to say i havent done it no more i have grand babies out there now on the road so guys thanks for your hard work. people report drunk drivers it might save your kids
Repeat offenders

Richmond, KY

#26 Aug 22, 2010
corbin ky wrote:
<quoted text>you go cpd i was dumb enough to drink and drive from there in the early 90.s i was took to jail best thing that ever happened to me thank you cpd i have to say i havent done it no more i have grand babies out there now on the road so guys thanks for your hard work. people report drunk drivers it might save your kids
I am glad that you actually learned from your mistake. The whole point that was made on this thread is that many people who go to these places have multiple DUI's and they do not learn from their mistakes which is dangerous for everyone-yes it will save lives!
jamzdabluez

AOL

#27 Aug 22, 2010
Hey Corbin, Ky. You "was took to jail". "Done it no more". Maybe you need to go back to school and learns you something. You toothless hillbilly!!!!
what

Williamsburg, KY

#28 Aug 22, 2010
jamzdabluez wrote:
Hey Corbin, Ky. You "was took to jail". "Done it no more". Maybe you need to go back to school and learns you something. You toothless hillbilly!!!!

WHAT.... sounds as if you need to do the same--- learns you something--- what is this??? dont let your false teeth fall out as you try to talk..
what what

Winchester, KY

#29 Aug 22, 2010
well i beleave if u look at all the other places that serve beer u,ll find durnk drivers so theres no place in corbin safe and neather the try co,s we got bootleagers to so theres drunk drivers every were so stay in side and dont go out for nothing its not safe and i allso heard the sky was falling soon so stay in side be safe lock the doors that could keep them out and as for the drunk ho,s some bodys got to take up the slack of the wifes that are to bussy on the puter on topix to take cair of there men the ho,s got a full time job have u see how many wifes on here talking sh it
really

Winchester, TN

#30 Aug 22, 2010
I'm drunk, so come and bust me copper copper mr crime stopper!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min USA 171,810
Insulated panel building 2 hr Jake 1
Donna slover 2 hr BONGO 5
Reasons god doesnt exist 2 hr Believer 8
Leslie Gambrel 4 hr Sarah 14
Aisin automotive 5 hr Dillon 32
old speedway location 6 hr Krackleford 18

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance