marty

Barbourville, KY

#1 Sep 15, 2012
I can;t spell last name of dr belhausen but a good try. He has messed my surgery up so bad that I am in a torment. I would like to know how many others out there he has done the same too. I have had so many to tell me while going to pt that he did the same to them. did i try to press charges, you bet, but of course it did not go anywhere. But do ask around before you get messed up too. My opinion Dr PAGE not pernounced that way because it is a french name. There is also a belvo something like that is in the same offfice that is good. But the ones I know that has had surgery is just in a living nightmare. I had one to tell me that he did a nurse's surgery and she cries every single day. We have no power to stop him. Just power to say ask before you get your life taken. A constant pain is no life.
TwoTimes

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Sep 15, 2012
Dr. Belhausen has worked on my knee twice and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. The doctors at UK did my fist 2 procedures and I would refer anyone to Dr. Belhausen over them any day.
Anyday

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Sep 15, 2012
I too had my knee fixed under Dr. Belhausen. He did a wonderful job and I too would recommend him over anyone. He is really good and very professional. Don't listent to the first post.
In the know

United States

#4 Sep 15, 2012
Maybe he did good for you but I have a family member whom he completely screwed up a hip replacement on and I know for a fact he is being sued by atleast one person. He just seems careless in this situation because his mistake caused 4 years of pain unroll it could get fixed by another doctor.
How

Georgetown, KY

#5 Sep 16, 2012
marty wrote:
I can;t spell last name of dr belhausen but a good try. He has messed my surgery up so bad that I am in a torment. I would like to know how many others out there he has done the same too. I have had so many to tell me while going to pt that he did the same to them. did i try to press charges, you bet, but of course it did not go anywhere. But do ask around before you get messed up too. My opinion Dr PAGE not pernounced that way because it is a french name. There is also a belvo something like that is in the same offfice that is good. But the ones I know that has had surgery is just in a living nightmare. I had one to tell me that he did a nurse's surgery and she cries every single day. We have no power to stop him. Just power to say ask before you get your life taken. A constant pain is no life.
Please elaborate, how did he mess you up? what kind of surgery? Whatbhappened afterwards, etc, etc? details, Please.
TwoTimes

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Sep 16, 2012
Find me any doctor that isn't being sued. That's one of the reasons that they have to carry malpractice insurance and have to let so many of their employees go since they have to cut costs in order to be able to continue to practice.

Many people don't follow the orders that the doctor's give them and cause themselves pain an problems. Then they go and sue the doctor claiming it was their fault. I'm not saying that's your family members case, but that is the normal procedure in this area.
hilarious

Corbin, KY

#7 Sep 16, 2012
dr. belhasen is a good doctor not perfect, not god i would not let dr. beliveau touch me, dr. page is good for back problems
sandy

Barbourville, KY

#8 Sep 16, 2012
I agree with you, he might have helped someone that never had that much wrong with them. I tried to sue but of course he said I did not have pt, he did not even tell me to take pt until my hand is so deformed. my last trip. but since I didn't go to pt knowing that there was something horrible wrong I did not get the case. However I went to dr number two and you would not believe, he left a wire that looked like a coat hanger snipped into a 2 inch piece and left it. Now I have permated damage and I suffer day and night, only piece is when I go to sleep, not a natural sleep either.
In the know wrote:
Maybe he did good for you but I have a family member whom he completely screwed up a hip replacement on and I know for a fact he is being sued by atleast one person. He just seems careless in this situation because his mistake caused 4 years of pain unroll it could get fixed by another doctor.
sandy

Barbourville, KY

#9 Sep 16, 2012
i agree with you 100 percent. I knew someone that use to workk for him and they have not even taken family memembers to belhausen' they mentioned the doctors that you just named as being the good ones. None is god, but belhausing has to many bad reports. As i later went to pt after the wire removed, I heard other horrific stories from patience there, I could go on on and on with others he messed up. I wonder if belhausen was so bad is why he is not with them anymore.
hilarious wrote:
dr. belhasen is a good doctor not perfect, not god i would not let dr. beliveau touch me, dr. page is good for back problems
former employee murdermou

Corbin, KY

#10 Sep 18, 2012
dont complain go someplace else
marty

Barbourville, KY

#11 Sep 20, 2012
How wrote:
<quoted text> Please elaborate, how did he mess you up? what kind of surgery? Whatbhappened afterwards, etc, etc? details, Please.
I broke my finger, pinky, not a big deal right. well it ended up being a big deal and more than I ever bargained for. I do not have just a bend down pinky, so folded down like you were bending your hand to hold something. I now have the three that is next to them unable to bend as well. He had a wire inside that I did not know was there and my neru dr send me somewhere else and they ask what is this doing in here. My eyes got big and I said I did not know that was in my finger. looks like a normal piece of wire. I now have it permate damage with three fingers and a constant pain as if there is a knief jobbed in my hand. Even after another surgeon removed it. she said if it was not removed it could cause permanate damage but my hand did not get one bit better after wire removed. pain stays. He might do good on a clean break or simple things that will grown back on its own but if you need serious help or a hand broken, I would not recommend.
tam

Barbourville, KY

#12 Sep 20, 2012
former employee murdermou wrote:
dont complain go someplace else
how do you go somewhere else after the fact? Why not give everyone a chance to say what is good or what is bad about this dr. when someone have been ruined for life and willing to share it with others; so that they do not have to suffer the same, I give a thumbs up. Working there and getting surgery there is a horse of a different color I would think.
tina

Barbourville, KY

#13 Sep 20, 2012
In the know wrote:
I hope and pray you can sue this man because I tried and I could not. Do not ask me why I couldn't but maybe it was the wrong Lawyer.
just wondering

Barbourville, KY

#14 Sep 20, 2012
TwoTimes wrote:
Find me any doctor that isn't being sued. That's one of the reasons that they have to carry malpractice insurance and have to let so many of their employees go since they have to cut costs in order to be able to continue to practice.
Many people don't follow the orders that the doctor's give them and cause themselves pain an problems. Then they go and sue the doctor claiming it was their fault. I'm not saying that's your family members case, but that is the normal procedure in this area.
Are u saying just let them ruin your life because they are doctors? When u had nothing to do with the issue being in such a mangled state?
TwoTimes

Middlesboro, KY

#15 Sep 21, 2012
No, I'm saying that anytime you need someone to do surgery on you, you should research them before you even think about letting them cut on you. Ask around and find out what others have to say. If you have the procedure done and follow their orders and then experience a problem that THEY are responsible for, sue the hell out of them.
Jimmy

Winchester, KY

#17 Dec 26, 2012
Dr. Belhasen is one the best doctors in the area, very professional and meticulous with his surgeries. He performed two hip replacements on my grandmother(79y/o) and a knee replacement on my grandfather(83) and they've never been better!! I would highly recommend him to anyone, my sister husband also had a ankle fx he fixed-that healed without any problems...I think all the people complaining are looking for a quick check-probably already on food stamps and drawing a check from govt!!! Medical insurance are quick to pay if the physician actually did something wrong!! but obviously there must of been no case!! with my grandparents-dr b told them that they had to due physical therapy and it would take time to heal!! It wasn't easy but they did exactly what he said and their doing excellent!!

“Life is a compromise!”

Since: Nov 08

USA

#18 Dec 26, 2012
I've had both left and right rotator cuffs done and with PT I recovered completely. Full range of motion restored and I was in my late 50's. the PT was rough, but I was aggressive; so all went very well. Excellent surgeries from Dr. Bellhausen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min dollarsbill 132,120
A2Z Mart 1 hr Bgreene0086 3
Who HIres Felons? 2 hr Corbin 6
social networkin has destoried my family (Jan '14) 4 hr Bgreene0086 15
Corbin funeral home 5 hr Big Bob 3
J Justice in the area looking for people with D... 8 hr J Justice 1
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 11 hr Walk with God 726
Corbin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Corbin News, Events & Info