Good Guy

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2011

Right here. Single man, very attractive, well built, very nice, generous, fun, trustworthy, honest, and loyal. Would love to meet a nice woman 25-38 from this area. Looking for just one woman to enjoy sharing good times with.

sweetheart.romantic@yahoo.com
good guy

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2011

Judged:

single in corbin wrote:
where do u go to meet other single in this town
Family reunion lol
herb easy

Van Nuys, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2011

Judged:

carnival
Danny

Allenton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2011

Judged:

Kmart
wondering

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2011

Judged:

where does a girl go to find a really dedicated christian guy?....besides church, the churches ive been to don't seem to have many.

“myname is myname”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2011

Judged:

anywhere but here.
single

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

Judged:

Good Guy wrote:
Right here. Single man, very attractive, well built, very nice, generous, fun, trustworthy, honest, and loyal. Would love to meet a nice woman 25-38 from this area. Looking for just one woman to enjoy sharing good times with.

sweetheart.romantic@yahoo.com
Well, u r a alone then, most men here r worthless, jobless, toothless!! Lol small town and hard to find a great guy especially a single mom
mycocksaflapping

Pineville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

Judged:

single wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, u r a alone then, most men here r worthless, jobless, toothless!! Lol small town and hard to find a great guy especially a single mom
with that attitude you will have to keep touching yourself forever.
Sweetheart Romantic

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

single wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree more. I just don't understand why women settle for these kind of men. Do women really want a successful, ambitious, intelligent, emotionally and financially secure man?
joann

Channahon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

Judged:

Sweetheart Romantic wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree more. I just don't understand why women settle for these kind of men. Do women really want a successful, ambitious, intelligent, emotionally and financially secure man?
no we really don't.
Asking

Brownsburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

Give up and move! Lol. Nah, it took me a while but I finally found a great man in the Tri- county area.
notandy

Pineville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

Asking wrote:
Give up and move! Lol. Nah, it took me a while but I finally found a great man in the Tri- county area.
A woman that is hot as you are with that long brown hair should have been easy for you. I am happy for you my Colorado friend.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

Judged:

mycocksaflapping wrote:
<quoted text>with that attitude you will have to keep touching yourself forever.
LOL
Sweetheart Romantic

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

Judged:

joann wrote:
<quoted text> no we really don't.
The question then is "Why not?"

What is so appealing about a non-HS grad, x-box playing, unmotivated, beer drinking, hygeine-neglecting, emotionally immature, woman degrading, abusive loser?

I just don't get it?
single

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

Judged:

<quoted text>I couldn't agree more. I just don't understand why women settle for these kind of men. Do women really want a successful, ambitious, intelligent, emotionally and financially secure man?
I don't settle for those kind of men, I guess thats why I'm single!! Lol
Sotrue

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

Judged:

<quoted text>
The question then is "Why not?"
What is so appealing about a non-HS grad, x-box playing, unmotivated, beer drinking, hygeine-neglecting, emotionally immature, woman degrading, abusive loser?
I just don't get it?
You hit the nail on the head!!! There are so many men in this small area like this that it boggles the mind!!! My daughter, beautiful, married one just like this. Now they have a four year old baby and guess who is supporting the child, ME!!! I had a good man but he passed on through an accident, but after that I haven't seen anything in Corbin worth having. It is amazing!!!!
same ol shiznitty

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

Judged:

usually they go to another state!! I ain't jokin! They are all good in the beginning til you meet their family!! And the saying is true the apple don't fall far from the tree!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Judged:

Some women just don't give the right guy a chance. Then they piss and moan about not being able to find someone. Yeah I get that most dudes in Corbin are douchefags, but there are alot of us guys that are never given a chance. You have to admit, 85% of Corbin's female population are stuck up. That's Corbin for you though.
lmao

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2011

Judged:

BINGO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Obama Zombies 150,170
computer guy at corbin ky flea market 17 min Stephanie broyles 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min justice_- 130,303
Cosmetic Dentist (Nov '12) 48 min bryanflake1984 9
CB's Roadhouse 1 hr Lulu 6
Corbin City Commissioners 3 hr earl 12
allowance 6 hr lonely 1

Search the Corbin Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Corbin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••