Disappointed

Murray, KY

#1 Dec 10, 2011
Went to Mr. Gatti's tonight and was highly disappointed all-around. The food had never been the best, but most items were hard as they had been sitting out a long time. This is often expected of a pizza buffet though, I am understanding and not very picky. With that being said, the real problems were elsewhere. The place had really gone to the dumps. The kids' room was so disgusting, I could almost not even eat my food. There was a strong smell of body odor, which I suppose is not the establishments problem to fix, however, other parts can be fixed. The walls and booths were DISGUSTING! Paint was chipping everywhere, all the tables were dirty, and floors were grimy. It just FELT nasty. It does not take very much effort to wipe down walls. Looks terrible on management. Tables were all covered with dishes long after people had left their tables. The kid's room was not even playing any "kid's flicks". They had Nickelodeon on, which does not appeal to most of the very young children in there. The game room was a joke. Most machines were out of order. The token machine did not even take quarters (only bills or debit cards). Some of the machines were not giving tickets. Most of the prize cases were empty.

I don't mean to seem silly, that I am complaining over childish, ridiculous things. However, it is the point that an establishment that has been in a city for so long, and is specialized towards families, needs to work to maintain a clean, decent environment for customers. I am surprised this place is still in business with as bad as it was. Like I mentioned above, some of the problems are easily fixed (especially the cleanliness!). I usually never complain and give people/places the benefit of the doubt, but if you are going to own and operate a business, that's what you need to do!
ex customer

United States

#2 Dec 11, 2011
Its expensive for the quality. The older lady that's been there forever, thin build and blonde hair . Stares from behind the pizza counter constantly. Not just for a little while. The whole time you try to pick from there old food. It gives you a very uneasy feeling. I don't understand the point in it. Also, don't dare to try to get them to punch your frequent user card more than once. I had eleven people with me and asked if they would punch it for at least two and they would not because I paid all together. I understand when I had our usual four pople with me but eleven. I thought that would be enough to get it punched twice. But, then again if that's there rule I understand. But, the "staring" lady just did it in for our family.
hjm

United States

#3 Dec 11, 2011
Well if you r a jackson you get to eat for free. That's the chick you're talking abouts family.all of em get to.and big deal she was staring at you you probly was eating enough for 5 ppl. but gatties made the one punch rule so whoever was just followin what they was told and the games are always broke because idiot kids brake them.
bad experience

Murray, KY

#4 Dec 11, 2011
my family ate there last night basically we paid a buffet price to eat pasta cause that is all they had on bar the entire time we were there. We will not be going back, I wanted to complain but everyone must of taken thier lunch break at the same time. the place has went to the dogs, sucked......
lol

Smiths Grove, KY

#5 Dec 11, 2011
is vanessa flemming still in charge
Uhmmm

London, KY

#6 Dec 11, 2011
ex customer wrote:
Its expensive for the quality. The older lady that's been there forever, thin build and blonde hair . Stares from behind the pizza counter constantly. Not just for a little while. The whole time you try to pick from there old food. It gives you a very uneasy feeling. I don't understand the point in it. Also, don't dare to try to get them to punch your frequent user card more than once. I had eleven people with me and asked if they would punch it for at least two and they would not because I paid all together. I understand when I had our usual four
pople with me but eleven. I thought that would be enough to get it punched twice. But, then again if that's there rule I understand. But, the "staring" lady just did it in for our family.
the one in somerset punches it for every person.
gary

United States

#7 Dec 12, 2011
the place is always so damn nasty, i agree that some things can't be helped but a place where you go to ear should have at least some level of cleanliness... this place is disgusting, i don't have kids but if i did i wouldn't take them to that germ hole... imagine how nasty the kitchen and food handlers are if the restaurant is that unclean...
gary

United States

#8 Dec 12, 2011
gary wrote:
the place is always so damn nasty, i agree that some things can't be helped but a place where you go to ear should have at least some level of cleanliness... this place is disgusting, i don't have kids but if i did i wouldn't take them to that germ hole... imagine how nasty the kitchen and food handlers are if the restaurant is that unclean...
eat*
Former Employee

Brownsville, TN

#9 Dec 12, 2011
You have no idea how nasty this place is. I use to work here, and almost every single girl that works there is a skank, you don't want to know what the kitchen looks like or the freezer.... I would not recommend eating there. The employees joke around and play all day and that's why hardly anything looks clean. But what can you expect, it's a bunch of kids working at a restaurant and the few adults that work there act like kids so go figure.
IDC

Somerset, KY

#10 Dec 13, 2011
lol wrote:
is vanessa flemming still in charge
No, she left there about 4 yrs ago.
Is it any wonder

London, KY

#11 Dec 15, 2011
In my opinion the establishment can't grow as a business as long as their employees are drama queens picking out everyone's personal lives. With the exception of only one person, every girl working there is too worried about dating the CUSTOMERS, EACHOTHER, and their husbands. Listen up management! IF you ever want your reputation back...enforce a no talking rule. Yes, that applies to your the ex daughter in law, however still married. IF you would keep them on the floor working instead of in the bathrooms texting other peoples husbands all night, the salad bar would be crisp, the floors would be scrubbed, the tables shiny, and you might get my business back. I used to eat there frequently until I figured out what was really going on. Now I cant even take my children there without the knowledge every employee is not trying to ensure we have a good time. Rather, all they are thinking is whose pants they can get into next. Or whose home they can wreck next. They have no shame. Its disgusting. Fire all your employees and start over. Geeshhh. Oh wait, you wont...they're family. Well, then your family can go out of business all together.
IDK

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Dec 15, 2011
I just wonder does he run the Gattis in lexington the same way. They will not hire new people and most of them are teenagers who work there and get paid for nothing because it is really nasty and way to expensive, If a adult tries to get a job there they won't hire them but they will children.Maybe he should try to fire all of his employees and hire all of the ones back that was there before he owned it because it sure was a whole damn lot cleaner and the food was better.So go hire the two women that was there when the other owners were there.
Went to pots

Winchester, KY

#13 Dec 15, 2011
After that new guy bought it a few yrs ago, I haven't went back since we found a pubic hair on a slice of pizza. If it wasn't it sure looked like one!!!!!! You guys can go back if you want! But that did it for me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Singles TCO 3 hr Teenainprint 11
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 6 hr Child of God 1,388
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Get your popcorn 158,084
drop a word, then add a word (Sep '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 2,369
Where's Walker Phillips? 9 hr Meatman 2
Corbin homeless shelter on Standard Avenue (Jul '14) 10 hr Prince Opie 12
Missing Teens 13 hr still hyden from ... 20

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages