wtf is wrong with him

Richmond, KY

#1 Sep 23, 2010
i was walking down the street Monday morning and he came out and hit his wife for no reason. is he that stupid? i hope she divorces his retarded as. she does everything for him and he wont even go to his GED classes for her. i have been to there house multiple times and it was a mess and she was in school. is he really that fucking lazy. he claims to be this and that and know this and that and knows this person and that person, but everyone knows he's lying. you could make up a name and he would tell you he knows them. get a life terry.

“wtf is wrong with you”

Since: Apr 10

denver

#2 May 1, 2011
oh believe me i am divorcing him... he's abusive and is dating a 15 yr old girl... guess who? Hope Morgan! are you that immature, terry? im mean really? oh well!
One Who does know

Detroit, MI

#3 May 2, 2011
Look that's it I am reporting him to the authorities that's messed up ....the sicko deserves his crazy shank bitch of a wife .
just a thought

Somerset, KY

#4 Jun 7, 2011
yeah, i heard she is claiming to be prego by him, lol well she is locked up now but he needs to be.
chrissy johnson.

Somerset, KY

#5 Jun 28, 2011
Courtney is a nasty bitch who can't back up what she says, she tells Terry all that stuff. It's all her. Terrys not what u all think he is or what she says

Since: Dec 11

Somerset, KY

#6 Dec 25, 2011
[QUOTE who="chrissy johnson."]Courtney is a nasty bitch who can't back up what she says, she tells Terry all that stuff. It's all her. Terrys not what u all think he is or what she says[/QUOTE]

all what stuff? i know courtney brown and she's gone to school with me for years. i was at their wedding. i went to college with her. i've seen the marks. yea courtney has some thingds wrong with her... but we aint all perfect.
Hoss

Madisonville, KY

#7 Dec 26, 2011
cortney was beatin by terry but she started hiting him first so the way i see it there both dumb. grow up both of u and quit lieing and trying to be something your not. its high time to stop acting like kids and grow up the both of you. ya your dovorce now its over quit spreading nasty roomers about people and be a adult. i could careless if you all like it of not im speaking the truth. and cortney QUIT GOTING AROUND SAYING YOU HAD SEX WITH MY DEAD BROTHER COUSE ITS A FU*KIN LIE.
funny

Madisonville, KY

#8 Dec 26, 2011
ms.rawding is courtney brown.<<<hahahaha
LMAO

Dyer, TN

#9 Jan 10, 2012
funny wrote:
ms.rawding is courtney brown.<<<hahahaha
haha i know she thinks she is foolin everyone hey courtney you fat ass dumb bitch quit pretending to be two people to make yourself look better lmao hell shes possibly the same person that started this post and has been replying to herself what a loser
funny

Madisonville, KY

#10 Jan 10, 2012
LOL @ LMAO.. PROBBLY IS I WONT DOUBT IT ...THAT HOW LONELY SHE IS THAT SHE GOTTA REPLY BACK TO HERSELF ..TO MAKE HER SELF LOOK GOOD LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the easiest chick at Wal-Mart 14 min Forest-Hump 6
monkey in the cage 14 min Dragon 5
Tim Short Automotive Corbin 18 min Mother-trucker89 2
KUKluxKorbin threads deleted 34 min Wow 5
Does Corbin High have a Whites only water fount... 37 min Wow 2
South Laurel Game 54 min CorbinSucks 24
Cliff partin (Dec '16) 1 hr Side chic 17

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance