Beautiful Beginnings
Pissed off

Murray, KY

#1 Oct 10, 2012
a friend of mine has had her son in there for over a year now. she has had trouble with the people at that damn daycare on and off for awhile. she picks her son up today and he was asleep when she got there. however when she gets him home he can't even move his arm, and screams when she touches it. she rushes him out to the er and come to find out his little arm is broken he isnt even two years old yet. what the hell is up with that place. first its hotsauce, and smacking hands, and then theres the baby killer (ashley cox) who worked there at the time she suffacated her baby. Now they are letting kids get hurt bad. my friend was never told anything about him getting hurt they just sent him home without a booboo report or anything. bullshit.....i say she hires a lawyer and takes Trish low for everything she has......
Mother of toddler

Schaumburg, IL

#3 Oct 11, 2012
Pissed off wrote:
a friend of mine has had her son in there for over a year now. she has had trouble with the people at that damn daycare on and off for awhile. she picks her son up today and he was asleep when she got there. however when she gets him home he can't even move his arm, and screams when she touches it. she rushes him out to the er and come to find out his little arm is broken he isnt even two years old yet. what the hell is up with that place. first its hotsauce, and smacking hands, and then theres the baby killer (ashley cox) who worked there at the time she suffacated her baby. Now they are letting kids get hurt bad. my friend was never told anything about him getting hurt they just sent him home without a booboo report or anything. bullshit.....i say she hires a lawyer and takes Trish low for everything she has......
Your friend should sue that woman's pants off! I would be on the verge of killing her if that happened to my son. Tell her to hire the best attorney money can buy and have them do the case on a contingent basis. That's child abuse and that daycare should be held accountable!
Pissed off

Murray, KY

#4 Oct 11, 2012
Thats what i told her she had a apt. today at 3pm, she is definately seeing what her options are. thanks for the advice
MeToo

United States

#5 Oct 11, 2012
My son was injured there twice. Once he was hurt by another child there. They assured me the other child was punished and the parent was notified as well. I later found out that nothing was done to the other child cause he was an employees son. The second time a shelf fell off the wall onto my child's head. The worker in the class said it just fell off the wall for no reason. Then she laughed it off. Needless to say I removed him from their care!
Mother of toddler

Schaumburg, IL

#6 Oct 12, 2012
I am terrified of daycares for the very reason you listed. Who knows what goes on while the parents are away. That poor child could have been mistreated or anything to cause a broken arm. There is no excuse for that type of injury without a reason! I am lucky my mom watches my son for me. I am so blessed and thank God everyday that I have that peace of mind. I will pray for your friend and her little one. I hope they find justice and that baby heals quickly. Please keep us updated on the outcome.
mother of one

Madisonville, KY

#7 Oct 12, 2012
Is this the one by advanced or the one by jcpenneys? My daughter is going to the one by jcpenneys and she has got hurt 2 times a child bite her and she had a scratch on her face ,,, I'm taking her out of there the women are stuck up and there is too many kids and not enough ppl
employeed

Demotte, IN

#8 Oct 12, 2012
U wat its a funny thing to me that lil boy was at the health dep four hrs after the fact and he was fine then he had lunch afterword and was fine he slept for two hrs after the BROKE ARM.. How the hell a two yr old gonna sleep thrue that pain? I think if dope heads would keep their mouth shut APRIL HELTON...and for the rest of u dont judge some dumb bs u dont know nothin about.. Wat about the time that same two yr olds mother went out to smoke and locked him in the house for two in half hrs while he cried his self to sleep i think she needs to be looked at and questioned cuz her story about his arm has changed more than once and not to mention her past???? So those of u that dont know nuttin about nuttin SHUT THE HELL UP and try gettin a JOB so u have less time on ur hands to stick it where it dont belong!
Lovin my daycare

Pineville, KY

#9 Oct 12, 2012
Are you talking about the daycare on the old B'ville highway? I am a working mother of two that have been enrolled there for a year and a half now. I have had the boo-boo reports and all, but I just don't see all this trash going on...Yes, my child has been bit, but hasn't your child ever bit? I mean, get serious. These girls are some of the most loving and caring people I have ever met. Like I said, I worked in daycare and everyone has "off" days, but this is ridiculous. TRASH! I have had my share of trying to convince a child to behave...It doesn't work always. Most of their behavior comes into the daycare because they have no structure or discipline in their HOMES!!!
If your kid bites...break them. Don't wait for the daycare workers to deal with it and then blame them for it. IT STARTS AT HOME...
I see a couple names on here that i have seen before. Not going to mention them, but as I recall...one of you served time in jail for certain "things" and lost your kids. Who are you to even say ANYTHING??????
If you have never worked in daycare for any amount of time, then you just need to keep your opinions to yourself because you have no idea what these people have to deal with. I'm not talking about people that work just a day or a week or even a month. Get some legit time working in one YOURSELF...then you will see it is not easy.
As for the above mentioned post about lies....well working in social services...you find that the truth is few and far between cases. GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU START RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!!!! IT'S ABOUT FACTS...NOT GOSSIP AND YOUR OWN PERSONAL OPINION...NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK ANYWAY the same way you don't care what I think...But opinions are like A**HOLES...everybody has one.....
My kids are happy there and I have never had any "Major" problems like you all are talking about. Seems to me that some of you need to get a job (preferably in daycare so you can get a good dose of it) and a life and quit posting your rude, disgusting remarks.
loving grandma

Knoxville, TN

#10 Oct 12, 2012
Lovin my daycare wrote:
Are you talking about the daycare on the old B'ville highway? I am a working mother of two that have been enrolled there for a year and a half now. I have had the boo-boo reports and all, but I just don't see all this trash going on...Yes, my child has been bit, but hasn't your child ever bit? I mean, get serious. These girls are some of the most loving and caring people I have ever met. Like I said, I worked in daycare and everyone has "off" days, but this is ridiculous. TRASH! I have had my share of trying to convince a child to behave...It doesn't work always. Most of their behavior comes into the daycare because they have no structure or discipline in their HOMES!!!
If your kid bites...break them. Don't wait for the daycare workers to deal with it and then blame them for it. IT STARTS AT HOME...
I see a couple names on here that i have seen before. Not going to mention them, but as I recall...one of you served time in jail for certain "things" and lost your kids. Who are you to even say ANYTHING??????
If you have never worked in daycare for any amount of time, then you just need to keep your opinions to yourself because you have no idea what these people have to deal with. I'm not talking about people that work just a day or a week or even a month. Get some legit time working in one YOURSELF...then you will see it is not easy.
As for the above mentioned post about lies....well working in social services...you find that the truth is few and far between cases. GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU START RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!!!! IT'S ABOUT FACTS...NOT GOSSIP AND YOUR OWN PERSONAL OPINION...NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK ANYWAY the same way you don't care what I think...But opinions are like A**HOLES...everybody has one.....
My kids are happy there and I have never had any "Major" problems like you all are talking about. Seems to me that some of you need to get a job (preferably in daycare so you can get a good dose of it) and a life and quit posting your rude, disgusting remarks.
I totaly agree with you. Many people come in and out of the daycare and they see how the workers take care of the kids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr needforreality 148,347
Who is David "Buck" Hamblin 3 hr Lovers 2
where's Jody Rodgers these days 4 hr guy from 1804 1
Dr Harold Barton 4 hr John316 1
Pretty Homemade Jewelry 7 hr SpringLover 3
Pit stop 9 hr Larry 3
Chey 10 hr Rachel 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages